Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:33 pm

"Can you trust me for five minutes?" Lex grumped.  "I get you're having a bad day, but your making it hard on me to make it even an iota better.  Now come in for five minutes, and if it doesn't work, you can come back out here and sulk all you want."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Ashton sighed and didn't move for a moment before standing to follow Lex. He wouldn't disobey Lex that badly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Lex nodded to Shuni.  "He's all yours."
Shuni padded up to Ashton and took his hand.  "Please come lay down?" he asked meekly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Ashton rubbed his face, and did as Shuni asked. He was done, and just about gave up completely now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:40 pm

The instant he was down, Night jumped up and curled in a ball on his chest.  Shuni lay down next to Ashton and hugged him.  "It's okay," he murmured.  "I'm sorry you had a bad day.  Tonight will be okay."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Ashton didn't move, nor say anything. He was done.

Layla peeked in, curious and concerned as to what was going on, although she said nothing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Shuni kissed his cheek.  "Close your eyes," Shuni whispered.  "Think about the happiest moment of your life.  Don't tell me, just think."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:47 pm

"What happiest moment?" Ashton murmured. However, he did as Shuni suggested. After a while, Tramp popped into his mind, and the accepting and kind undertones of his words and actions, and the weird happy and centered feeling he got in those moments. Ashton started to relax just a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm

(Not Lex finding him and taking him home?)

Shuni waited until he saw his brother relax.  Holding up a hand, he blew the glittering dust into Ashton's face.  There.  Now he would sleep and dream of his happy moment.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

(That was the most recent one that came to mind Razz ) 

Layla gently held Lex's arm. "Come on." She told Lex softly. "You need to relax now too, and although I have no magic dust, I think I know how."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:58 pm

(Makes sense.)

Shuni snuggled up to Ashton, content to sleep there for the night along with the kitten, Night.

"I should stay with him," Lex hesitated.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:00 pm

Layla smiled softly at Lex. "I am sure Shuni can handle it tonight." She assured him. "Besides, wwhat more did plan on doing here that Shuni wasn't?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:02 pm

"Alright," Lex agreed reluctantly, turning to follow Layla.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Layla gently guided Lex to his room and had him sit on the edge on his bed. She moved behind him and started to massage his shoulders, her hands strong and skilled in the art. "Mm, you're pretty tense..." She murmured as she slowly and methodically worked out the knots.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:05 pm

"What are you doing?" Lex asked curiously, slowly relaxing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Layla smiled. "I am giving you a shoulder massage." She murmured in a soothing tone. "If you want, I can give you a back rub too once your shoulders are relaxed."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:54 pm

"I guess, sure," Lex agreed, closing his eyes.  "That feels good."  Not exactly the most descriptive term, but it did!  Really good.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Layla smiled and kissed Lex's cheek. "Do you stress a lot?" She asked casually as she continued to work out the knots in Lex's shoulders.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:58 pm

"What's stress?" Lex mumbled drowsily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:00 pm

"When you worry too much." Layla smiled. "It makes you feel uptight and stressed, and usually a shoulder rub can relieve that." She kissed his cheek. "Okay, now lie down on your stomach, and I can work on your back too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Lex snorted as he shrugged out of his shirt and did as she asked.  The shirt tended to get bunched up when he laid down.  "You just described my life."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Layla chuckled softly. "Well, maybe I'll have to do this more often then, huh?" She said before slowly and methodically working out the knots in Lex's back. She admired his muscles as she worked, and was glad he seemed to like this at least a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Lex took a deep breath and let it out in a shuddering sigh.  This was nice!  He closed his eyes, drifting.  He didn't mean to, but several minutes later he was snoring happily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Layla giggled softly when she noticed. She found a throw blanket and gently laid it over Lex and slipped out to sleep on the couch. She figured Lex might not have minded if she slept in his room again, but she hadn't been invited too, and it was better to air on the side of caution she figured.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Shuni woke first the next morning, but he didn't move.  He lay stretched out next to Ashton, watching him sleep.  He heard someone moving downstairs and figured it was probably Gaster or True.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next