Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:07 am

Ashton sighed. He picked up Hugs and tried to coax Layla into hugging the soft and cuddly cat over Lex's arm. She wound up doing it with a little prying, but soon enough, Lex was free and Hugs now being, well, hugged.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:15 am

Hugs was only too happy with this arrangement and snuggled in, purring loudly.
"Thank you," Lex said, shaking his arm off.  "You ready to get breakfast?"

Night mewed from Ashton's bed, unable to get down.  It was a long jump!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:23 am

Ashton nodded. "Yeah. Let me get Night first, before his meowing waked the whole house." He said before he retreated and plucked up the kitten. "There. Let's go." Ashton announced when he returned.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:28 am

Night settled instantly, purring softly as he climbed up onto Ashton's shoulder and balanced there.
"Nice act you got there.  Practicing for the circus?" Lex smirked as they headed downstairs and headed for the kitchen.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:36 am

"Nope." Ashton rolled his eyes as he followed Lex. "He does that on his own. Makes him easier to carry though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:38 am

"Then you have both hands free to eat bacon, right?" Lex asked, getting out said bacon.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 am

Ashton smacked his lips. "Obviously. I like the way you're thinking." He watched the raw meat hungrily, practically drooling. Bacon had always been one of his favorites. Even before the experimenting, or so Ashton thought.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:53 am

Lex smirked as he laid the bacon out on a plate.  "I thought you might.  Just remember not all of it is yours."  He set the pan on the stove and fired it up.

Shuni came out as Lex was frying the bacon.  Sleepily, Shuni went to Ashton and hugged him, snuggling up.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:56 am

Ashton grinned and ate a piece. He looked down when his brother came and hugged him, and patted Shuni with the hand not covered in bacon juice. "Morning, Shu."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:05 pm

"Morning, Ashy," Shuni mumbled sleepily.  "What will you do today?"

Lex finished cooking the bacon and started on the eggs, scooping everything onto plates.  "Where is everyone else?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:21 pm

"Asleep, probably. It's seven-thirty on a Saturday. I think most normal and same people sleep in on weekends." Ashton replied to Lex before looking at Shuni. "I don't know. I think Lex had something in mind, but it's a maybe."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:30 pm

"You, me, and the Shu are up and I'm pretty sure we're sane," Lex pointed out.
"Lex isn't sane," Shuni mumbled.
Lex considered.  "Hmm, no I'm not sane, and neither is Ashton.  Oh well, Shuni is, so one out of three ain't bad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Ashton laughed. "probably not far from the truth."

Gaster got up after a few more minutes and made his way into the kitchen, making coffee. He offered the other threw some of the dark brew.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:41 pm

Shuni giggled softly.  "No thank you.  Coffee nasty taste."
"Sure, I'll take a cup.  I've never had coffee before," Lex shrugged.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Gaster poured Lex a cup. "It's naturally bitter, but sugar and milk are commonly added to sweeten the taste." he instructed Lex.

"Uh, I think that'd make me sick..." Ashton pointed out. "Thanks for the offer though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:54 pm

"It's yucky.  You aren't missing anything," Shuni said, patting Ashton's knee before attacking his plate.

Lex sniffed the drink suspiciously before taking a swig.  "Huh.  Not bad. I like it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Gaster nodded. "More in the pot if you want it." He told Lex before he went out to get the mail.

Ashton shrugged and bite into another piece of bacon. "I'll take your words for it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:03 pm

(Did you happen to know that coffee is a trigger for migraine sufferers?)

"Thanks."  Lex finished off his cup and poured himself a second. 

True yawned and stretched.  "Morning, Treble," he told the cat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:47 pm

(Nope. Poor Lex.)

"Just be careful." Gaster warned. "There's caffine in it, and it may make you crash hard later."

The cat purred and rubbed against him, while True's Kat was still cuddled up with him, asleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:29 pm

"Sure, whatever," Lex shrugged.  "Question.  I was thinking about taking the munchkins and whoever else wants to go to the park.  Permission granted, Doc?"

True smiled and rubbed Treble's ears before turning enough to kiss Kat's cheek.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:13 pm

"Sounds fine by me." Gaster allowed. "Just stay safe, all right?"

Kat snuggled a little closer in her sleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:24 pm

"Sure thing."  Lex finished his coffee and ate a piece of bacon before going upstairs.  He went to Layla and gripped her shoulder gently.  "Hey."

True smiled and hugged Kat and kissed her cheek again.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Layla groaned a bit and slowly woke. She felt groggy, and had a killer headache. "Yeah?"

Kat seemed happy to just snuggle True as she slept in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:32 pm

"Ready for food?" Lex asked.  He kept his voice low, recognizing the signs of a headache.  "Come on.  Come get it while's it's hot, and you might want to jump on the shower while it's still open."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:33 pm

"Okay." Layla agreed quietly. She stood, keeping Hugs with her as she carefully made her way downstairs behind Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next