Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 8 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:53 am

Pickles smiled " now was that so hard Mike." she said, " before I was dead, I was Amy porter, well thats who most of me was, the co founder of the robotics lab. I didn't want, this." she poked him " so I ended up dead... either by suicide or by murder, i don't know which... and I am also the terrist Lora croft, the medical engineer Mimi styles, and a non distcript french woman by the name of Shera Amore.." she smiled " and also a cheif name petters Marks." she nodded " and zippy here I am sure is part mouse."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 8 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:58 am

Springtrap looked at her sadly. "I don't think I am much of Micheal Afton anymore. I am not who I was physically, nor mentally. That place... it broke me some."

Zippy spoke up some. "I'm not part mouse, but my name was Akihito Rin." He offered. "My family was Japanese in heritage."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:05 am

Pickles giggled " well you can remain springtrap but your still sorta you Springtrap Afton, and you my dear boy with the name I can't pronounce, my dear lovely boy, you can be Zippy Rin, and I will be Pickles.... some one give me a last name PIckles." She laughed a little " well you know what, Since I am dead, I think I will take Layla's last name, and we can be sisters, because ryme and meaning men nothing to dthe dead... So I will be PIckles muffins with a twin sister who's a mouse."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:09 am

That made Springtrap smile and laugh some. "If you insist... Miss Muffins."

Zippy smiled and giggled. "Does this mean we can all be a family now?" He asked Pickles.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:16 am

Pickles laughed " sure why not, now help me fix the metal puppy." she teased " be for he wees on the bed." she grinned " can't have that, we will have to rub his nose in it."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 am

Springtrap frowned at that. "I'm not that helpless... am I?" He asked.

Zippy nodded to Pickles and sat closer. "What do you want me to do?" he asked. he was, as usual, eager to learn and help Pickles.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:20 am

Pickles smiled " I heat up the metal and you bend it back, were going to have to do this for most of his parts in his arm, and were going to have to replace most of the bolts assuming we don't have to replace the arm all together... " she looked at him " which we wont if we don't screw up to bad, which we wont' she then smiled sweetly at Spring trap " right now all you cand do really is flap your gums."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:27 am

Springtrap just sighed and closed his eyes. he would be quite so that they could work.

Zippy nodded. "I can do that, yeah. Just tell me which pieces ti bend and how much to bend them." He got ready to bend the first piece for Pickles.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:31 am

Pickles smiled " see the big long metal ray that runs the length of his ram, and joins here and there, its bent here and there, I heat it, you make it strait, like yours." she showed him on his arm how it was to look, " if you bend that, like that, we should be able to then just pop these other structure supports in place easy peasy...becarful of the sparking I will get to that once the structure is back into place, " she heated the area. This would go on for hours.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:38 am

Zippy followed every instruction Pickles gave him diligently. He made a good assistant, and was quite patient too. Springtrap just laid there quietly and allowed them to work without protest or comment. He felt tired, and was silently grieving on the inside over what had  become of his adopted son. Springtrap felt like he had completely failed the guy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Pickles smiled after 6 hours of work on the big metal hunk of junk " I think he can now get up and move if he needs to pee." she said grinning with a tired yawn hugging Zippy " so Proud of you, you learn very well. " she dropped a kiss to the top of his head " Ok why don't you get a good nights sleep, and when you get up, I will make pancakes." she said smiling " mean while, I think its in my best interest to take a nap."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Zippy smiled, glad she was proud of him. "Okay. Sleep well." He hugged her back before he scurried off.

Springtrap watched Pickles. He felt hollow now, and tired, just so tired. "Pickles.... I really am sorry for what I said that day." He murmured just loud enough for her to hear.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Pickles stretched out beside him pulling the blanket effectivly over both " and cuddled into him, you ever, get insert the proper F bomb here. up this bad every again... and I swear I will put you back together to kill you myself." she said cuddling into him, " by the way big heaping pile of somewhat junk, I will have to work on you some more.. but at least you can go and pee by yourself." she cuddled even closer " but ah, did the throught ever cross your mind, that maybe "" oh hey, I had unprotected sex with that chick, maybe I should check to see if I got her knocked up or not.. " ever cross your mind?" she tapped a finger to his chest " because in another week, I was going to have zippy hog tie, you and drag you back... to suffer with the rest of us in 9 months."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Springtrap's face dropped and he stared at Pickles for a long moment. If he could easily he would have sat bolt upright. "Wh-what?!" He wasn't sure if she was serious or not.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Pickles raised her head to look at him " I didn't stutter." she said looking at him raising her eyebrow " don't tell me your the dead beat dad type." she rolled her eyes " why in hell I love you is beyond me." she shook her head " don't worry we have time to wrangle in your oldest, and calm zippy down about it, " she giggled " For the way he's been acting, If I didn't know any better, I would have swore he beat the Crap out of you." she laughed.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Springtrap looked at the ceiling, trying to wrap his head around it. "You're serious..... I'm going to be a dad.... But I'm scared, Pickles. I failed once horribly, what if I fail again?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Pickles face palmed " Springtrap, you didn't fail, I am dead... zippy is part machine, and your a metal man, did we fail at being human? No." she bapped him on the nose " Did you have help with this older brat, No." she bit his nose " Was he allready broken so much he was just desprate for some one to care about him? No." she looked at him " some kids no matter what you do, act like self entitled morons... right now your big brat is just that a big brat, with a kill chip."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Springtrap closed his eyes and sighed. He still felt like he failed, and just hoped he wouldn't fail so bad again.

Zippy lightly knocked on the door. "Um, Pickles? I made tea for you guys. Can I come in?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Pickles giggled " Sure sweet pea, " she said then mapped Spring trap on the nose " you'll be fine, you can't fail if you have me around. " she said snuggling in " and mice.... can't fail if you have perfectly trained pet mice." she said as an afterthought.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Springtrap flinched at the thought of mice. Zippy came in, smiling. He had a mint and chamomile tea with three teacups and some sugar. "I didn't know how much sugar you wanted, so I just brought the sugar in." He sat beside the bed and asked Pickles how much tea she wanted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Pickles giggled " just a cup hun and a spoon full of shugar, give mr grumpy a cup of shugar with a dop of tea." she giggled at the joke " got to sweet him up some how. thats a good start right?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Zippy giggled at that and have Pickles her cup before giving Springtrap one with a decent bit of sugar in it. "Here you go!" He offered cheerily.

Springtrap tried to take the cup, but his arm was too twitchy and jerky still. He sighed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Pickles grabbed a bendy straw out of a container above the bed and plopped it in the cup, threading another bendy straw into that one, she placed the tea cup on his chest " there problem sovled." she giggled taking her cup, and taking a sip " all right so we honestly do have to get Whats his name off the street, Idea's and suggestions, or are we just going to use spring trap as bate, and I come behind him and smack him one with a frying pan? "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:31 pm

"I am not being used as bait." Springtrap said firmly. "And his name at least was Isaac."

Zippy thought for a long moment. "Maybe he just needs to be reminded how to feel love and caring again?" He suggested.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Pickles giggled "Well I can't be bait, he won't react to me, he might run." she smiled " and Zippy is to cute to be used as bait, and it boils down to you being easier to fix." she patted him on the head and smiled at zippy " tell you what if we catch him, you can smother him with hugs." She smiled " and I can just force feed him cookies, it will solve everything."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum