Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 19 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 am

Isaac thought and nodded. "Less water used that way?" He looked at the bubbles and popped one, smiling a little.

Springtrap chuckled. "Poor tortured boy. He has such a mean mommy. She won't let him live down the things he says." He kissed Pickles again.

Zippy sniffed and walked over, hugging Lilly. "I'm sorry... I still don't get when people tease me all the time. I... I used to be picked on at the lab a lot."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 19 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:28 am

Pickles kissed him and then stretched out on the bed " Oh well, Zippy needs to learn between friendly teasing, and some one being mean, he's too soft and cuddly." she said grinning " thats why I was sorta confused he brought you all beat up, at first I thought he had snapped because its the quite ones you need to worry about." she grinned " but then i was like, he's not very quiet... and to soft... so then I was like did he hire some one or." she giggled " I am glad you clarified or I would be forever wondering how zippy as soft as he is, managed to take you out."

Lily petted his head " zippy you got to learn when people are just being silly with you and not being mean and when people are being mean." she petted his air, " sis teases me all the time." she giggled " but she does it in a loving way."

Mara looked sky ward, " all right no peeking" she said thankfull he wanted a bubble bath, as she started to slip out of her shirt, pants, underware, and also her bra.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:35 am

Springtrap laughed and laid down with Pickles. "He is a very soft hearted boy, isn't he?" He thought for a moment. "But you know what, I like that a lot about him. The fact he can be soft and gentle in this kind of world makes me feel kind of hopeful, you know?"

"Oh, okay." Zippy said softly. "How can you tell the difference?" He asked Lilly, still holding her.

Isaac crawled into the tub and started to play with the bubbles. He smiled so widely and happily as he messed with the suds.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Pickles smiled " awe, your so cute." she said " yes I like that about him as well, but it hurts me to think there are people out there that would bank on that fuzzy ness of his." she said " momma is just going to hope her baby Zippy zap lives in the same town, so I can maul the bastard later." she winked " same goes for this little one, but me thinks its going to have daddies grumpy personality."

Lily giggled " If you kiss me, I don't believe your gay.. Do I." she licked his nose " and if you have been carting me around all this time saying I am pretty, I would hope you like me." she giggled " so you know its not true and I know its not true, and I was giggling while I said it, I was being a bit saracastic." she ruffled his hair " why do you think people call you Zippy zap."

Mara might have fallen in love right then and their, but she slipped into the water, with out him noticing and splashied him a little bit " ok you ready because I am going to scrub you and I hope your ticklish>"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:12 pm

"And if you didn't kill them, I probably would." Springtrap said cheerily. "Just to be on the safe side." He kissed Pickles's belly again.

Zippy blushed and shrugged. "I don't know. Mom started calling me that, and it just stuck. My birth name was Akihito, if you wanted to call me that, I don't mind."

Isaac lifted his head, and he had turned that smile to Mara a brief moment before he creased his brow, confused. The smile faded. "I can't remember if I was ticklish. I can't feel much now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Mara couldn't resist and hugged him while loading a scrubber with shower stuff " we will find out and a second just how ticklish the bottoms of your feet really are." she said laughing, as she grabbed a foot, and started scrubbing, this of course made even more bubbles " oh my, you even have scars on your feet, I will kiss and make better." she said " after I scrubbs it to death." she said.

Lily giggled " she's teasing you." and shook her head " sweety I couldn't say that name if you paid me too. Zippy it is."

Pickles giggled " oh really, my big strong metal man just loves to make tin can's out of the mean nasties." she kissed his nose " but I have to ask the big question spring trap."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Isaac yelped as Mara grabbed his foot. He slid down farther in the water before he resurfaced and sputtered. "I have scars all over. They did that to make my bones how they are and take away my ability to feel pain."

Zippy laughed. "Mom said just about the same thing about my name. It isn't that hard, really, but then again, I am still bilingual."

Springtrap looked at Pickles. "Yeah? And what would that be?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Pickles looked at him in all seriousness " If I got you to open a can for me does that make you a can opener, or an electric can opener, its been killing me all week." she sighed " its worse than what came first the chicken or the egg."

Lily giggled " zippy I don't care what you are as long as you all ways will be my zippy zap."

Mara frowned holding his foot " that is horrible, but sweety.. " she said tickling the bottom of his foot " that doesn't mean you can't feel kisses, or pleasure, or tickly things, or... " she grinned as she let that foot go and grabbed another foot " me scrubbing the bottoms of your feet."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Springtrap started to laugh. "Well.... I don't know. I honestly don't know. Maybe yes, but not in the conventional sense of it?"

Zippy smiled and cuddled her. "Wanna snuggle for a while?" He suggested.

Isaac pondered that. "I can feel pressure in that general area, but that's about it. I can feel the rhythm of your scrubbing. But the tickling is too light for me to feel." He flinched. "Deep pain I do feel. Like the pain when they cut really deep through the muscle and to the bones..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Mara looked at him " how often did they hurt you, really badly, like was it once a week once a month?' she asked " what I am asking was it regular?" she said pouting, she started scrubbing up his leg " but dude, did you know your a little white boy." she teased.

lilly smiled ' Ok, you know zippy zap, I think you would make a great daddy some day." she teased.

Pickles giggled " and its been bugging me, if I hand you trash, does that make you a trash can... and I guess if I was held by you, I could call myself canned pickles."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:30 pm

"Weekly if I was good and lucky." Isaac told her truthfully. "Usually it was daily, ad sometimes multiple times a day. And what's a white boy, and is it a good or bad thing that I am one?"

Zippy blushed as he carried her to the bed. "I, um, never thought of that. I don't think I'm ready to be a daddy anytime soon."

Springtrap smiled and shook his head. "And you're only Pickles because you were eating them when I first met you, and now you own my pickle."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Pickles giggled " I am queen of all pickles." she grinned " and shh I eat your pickle too." she laughed then she smiled " well why don't you stay and be cute, I have to go past a few of those sodding camera's to take the garbage out." she patted his nose, " I would take you with me, but they would send miss Female dog, and I don't feel like shanking a ho."

Lily giggled " Well your going to be a grandpa as far as the mice are concerned." pointing to a pair of mice getting it on.

Mara smiled " maybe you will get your feeling back little by little, your body then will have time to repare the damage, and your skin will sloff off, in a month or two. as it does with every human." she giggled " Doesn't matter what color your skin is skin is skin, just teasing you is all." she said scrubbing down his leg rather close to his croch.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Springtrap nodded. "I would rather not see her again." he agreed. "I'll be here, longingly awaiting your return." He smiled.

Zippy raised an eyebrow. "Ah. I try to keep the guys and girls separated. Must've switched two mice on accident."

Isaac shook his head. "Can't. They took away the pain receptors and replaced them with the EMT thingies."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Mara laughed as she was to buisy talking to him to notice by now she was washing his crotc, " No I ment your other sensations, Pain receptors don't do all the feelings, like Pleasure, and itching." she shook her head " you know regain those kinds of feelings." she smiled " you really are adorably cute though."

Pickles kissed him before taking the garbage out, to not retrun for what seemed hours.... and still not returning.

Lily giggled " that or they are gay mice."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Isaac simply stared at her when she called him cute. "Um, Mara?" He asked. "Why are you taking care of me?" He asked. "Why do you care?"

*Will be waiting to post for how Springtrap reacts to that when Mara and Isaac are done in the bathroom... timing should match up a bit that way?*

Zippy smiled and yawned. "I don't think any of them are." he said before he snuggled with Lilly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Mara stopped scrubbing up his chest, she paused and then got the most pretty smile on her face, " because of Issac, your a person, and people whether they are a cyborg, undead, normal, or an android to some extent, is, in fact, a person. Every person on this planet, deserves to have someone, who cares, in fact, I do believe its a god given right." she then put a bubble on his nose " not to mention your just cute as a button, and if you're not careful there, I just might fall head over heels with your sweet nature."

* ya makes sense*

Lilly cuddled into her cute little fuzzy zippy zap to take a nap " maybe you should get your mice neutered" she teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:12 pm

"Oh." Isaac went cross eyed as he tried to see the bubbles she put on his nose. "Hey Mara?" He said. "Can I ask you a question?"

*waits for fluffy adorable bath time to end then XD*

Zippy frowned. "No... I don't like even thinking about it. Besides, animals change when they're spayed or neutered, and I love my mice the way they are."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Lily shrugged " what if I was spayed" she asked teasing him.

Mara nearly climbed over him to start scrubbing his back "if its to get my boobs of your shoulder, its going to have to wait, but shoot any way."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:25 pm

"I'd still love you." Zippy murmured as he started to nod off. "Lily? Would you still like me if I was neutered?"

"What is it like to date someone?" Isaac asked her. "If people love each other, do they do stuff like what you're doing to me right now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Mara blushed " well, ya just a bit kinkier, and I guess they would be holding hands, and kissing, hugging, going out to eat, the movies, staying home and just existing. " she plopped a bubble on his nose again " but no as much as bubbles are fun you can't date a bubble." she said and went back to scrubbing his back, grabbing the bottle of shampoo spring trap said to use, she grinned like the devil " you know you just simply take care of one another, its different then what a mom or dad would do, and different than what a sibling would do." she said lathering his head now, which Ironically gave him a good view of her boobs.

Lily giggled " yes, but I would have to go hunt down the sick nut who cut my zippies balls off."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:57 pm

After several minutes of Mara washing his hair, Isaac leaned forward and licked one of her boobs like it was a normal thing. He then looked up to see Mara's reaction.

Zippy laughed softly. "That's good to hear..." He said quietly as he fell asleep, cuddled with Lilly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 am

Mara's face got 7 shades of red, as she giggled a bit " Do I taste good?" she said then went back to scrubbing trying desperatly to ignore that he licked her. She wasn't going to lie that was sexy.

lily snuggled in. falling asleep.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:21 am

"You taste like soap right now." Isaac said. He half smiled at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I won't do it again if you don't want me to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:28 am

Mara grinned and dunked his head underwater, pulling him up she smiled sniffing his head " much butter." she smiled and then grinned " well lets see, do I want you to do that again.." she teased before licking his cheek " a bit soapy..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:31 am

Isaac sputtered and rubbed soap out of his eyes before he looked at her after she licked his cheek. "I'm sorry." He apologized. he paused a long moment before he licked her boob again, closer to the nipple this time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum