Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 7 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Springtrap raised an eyebrow. "Uh, who is that? And why is he still here?" He asked cautiously. He started to put some scavenged tools and parts away.

Zippy squirmed a little nervously. He was scared now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 7 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Pickles smiled " He's the mouse king, apparently the mice were foot soldiers and he's been up there for years.... " she smiled " I made tuna casarole, oh springtrap this is the mouse king mouse king this is spring trap." she giggled " his kill switch is still enabled by the way."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:35 pm

"We are not keeping him." Springtrap said flatly. He pushed the homemade cart towards her. "Oh, and here's all you wrote on your list, by the way...."

Zipper whimpered a little. He wouldn't survive on his own without getting work done to him first, and he knew it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:39 pm

Pickles looked at him " all right, but at the rate he moves, it will be Christmas before he gets to the door, a half dead mouse out runs him... plus he's blind, and really broken, can I at least fix him up, it will just be a matter of losing too tight bolts, replacing bolts, adjusting optics and neutering a chip. then he can fend for himself." she said " but you know unlike you no one is looking for him." she said looking at him " ware as Mr blows Crap up here." she said shaking her head. Then her brows narrowed " why are you even letting me stay?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Springtrap closed his eyes and sighed. "Because you didn't try to kill me on sight. Even if you cut off his kill chip, I am willing to bet that he's going to have me programmed as a target at the least still. And who's to say he won't turn me in once he's all fixed up?" He shook his head. "But you want to keep him.... don't you?" He sounded more tired now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:51 pm

Pickles looked at him distrustfully " Let's see, He's only 50% metal, meaning he needs to eat, has a heartbeat, and most if not all of his brain is not composed of chips and CPU processors." She sighed, shaking her head " You know what, maybe me and Zippy here, will just leave, this isn't the only abandoned garage in Hells kitchen, and if she starts acting pissy I will just shoot him." she grinned " your dinner is on the kitchen table, may you rot." she said in a huff turning her back to him all together.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Springtrap scowled at Pickles. "And what's stopping me from turning you both in anonymously after that? And for the record, my brain isn't mostly computer either. And at least I have an actual heart, corpsey." He lashed out at her verbally.

Zipper tried to hide while staying on his chair. "Please don't fight..." He begged.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Pickles lifted her head with tears in her hands as she slapped him even though it bruised her hand right across his face tears flowed down " I will shoot myself in the head before I went there." she said " and what you said really is the nail to the coffin, your nothing more than everyone else who's every used me." she glarred " I am getting my cloths, my mouse, and getting zippy and were leaving, and you live all by your little sodding self because thats what you want and thats what you like."She sobbed a little " I am such a fool for trusting a big metal man"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Springtrap didn't look at her. He couldn't. He was sorry as soon as the words left his mouth. He had never meant it, and had genuinely thought maybe he could get close to someone again through Pickles, but he had screwed up. Again. "You stay here then." He murmured. "Zippy can't move far anyway. I'll go." He turned to leave, letting Pickles have everything there; from the building to the tools to the parts... he had no desire to keep any of it. Besides.... maybe if he started again, he wouldn't screw up so badly, not that he thought he would ever get another chance at a glimmer of happiness again.

Zipper was crying now. He didn't know what all was going on, but it sounded like Pickles and the mysterious Springtrap fellow were friends, and now weren't, and it was all his fault. He felt awful, and so he cried and cried, careful not to make a peep though.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Pickles hugged herself " To think I was starting to fall." she left it at that, then looked at Zippy " come on, lets fix you up, as the big metal jerk isn't goign to be a help." she said.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:28 pm

Several weeks later, after Pickles finished updating, fixing, and upgrading Zippy, Zippy returned one day freaking out and in tears. "Pickles! Pickles! You have to help him! This guy was attacked and was zapped and hurt bad and bleeding everywhere and I think he's going to die unless you help him please!" Zippy said, in a panic attack as tears streamed down his face.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Pickles ran over " ware is he hurt, is he human, a me a what?" she asked. Looking at him " keep a hand ware he's bleeding, tell me ware he's hurt, while I find the bloody blasted first aid kit."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Zippy nodded, still crying, and did as he was told, although the guy was bleeding from several places. He also had visible mechanical parts, and Pickles would recognize it was Springtrap, and he was indeed in very bad shape. Springtrap was unconscious, and his computer parts were deactivated, and he looked like he had taken a pummeling, based on how badly he was bleeding, and how warped some of the metal was.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Pickles sighed shaking her head " I will get the damned screw driver." she said yawning " he's not going to die die, we can make him an undead cyborg it will be great." she said scarcastically, but she didn't want to see him die, even if he was a jerk, so she set to carterizing what was bleeding, stitching it up, though non too gentel, and then rummaged around in side, till she repaired several wires getting him back online, though she made no move, to fix anything else. " Testing, is this thing on? "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:52 pm

Zippy was still in a panic. "Will he be okay?" He sniffled. The younger 'borg was actually a very gentle soul, although some might think him scary with his solid, glittering black eyes and robotic limbs.

Springtrap's face contorted in pain and he groaned hoarsely. He seemed confused, but then remembered what happened and looked horribly more pained, this time more emotional. he looked at Pickles, scared. "Remember my adopted son? They turned him into an undead. An undead weapon that can create EMT fields that override electronics....."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:01 am

Pickles looked at Zippy " Zippy your not to leave the garage do I make myself clear... as for me, well hmm my heart as Spring trap not to long ago pointed out is fake." she sighed " however, unlike your body parts, my heart isn't electronic, I will have to be careful but not as." she then narrowed her eyes " Zippy the big metal hunk of junk is fine... drop him in to bed. " she sighed " the one in the office. " she sighed " you know Zippy your too soft for what they did to you sweet, too soft."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:06 am

Springtrap closed his eyes defeatedly. He was still sorry for what he had said then. Zippy nodded and did as Pickles told him, and carefully helped the wounded Springtrap to the bed in the office. Once Springtrap was gently settled in, Zippy scurried back to Pickles. "Um, that was the guy from earlier, wasn't he?" Zippy asked timidly. "I'm sorry. i didn't mean to make you upset. I just... I just wanted to help..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:11 am

Pickles patted zippy on the head " its ok, you didn't upset me." she patted him on the head " make sure the garage doors are locked though, and you know that really old hunk of junk, and not talking metal jerk man, but that really rusted peace of heavy Crap, move that, that its infront of the garage doors, oh, and go upstares, with a Mig welder, and put up some chicken wire and some rebar, on the fire escape, you know, so nothing can get in unless its a mouse." she said then sighed " mean while, I think I will fix a hand so he can at least slap himself."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:16 am

Zippy nodded and obediently did as Pickles said. He was technically an adult, but still loved and respected Pickles like the mom he wished he had.

Springtrap sighed and tried not to move, which wasn't hard; he couldn't move much anyway. He thought about where his life went so wrong, and where exactly he screwed up, originally and recently with Pickles.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:24 am

Pickles sighed sitting with a screwdriver, a blow torch, and a big old jar of random bolts and shits. She sat beside him " So, Zippy is such a blood thirsty monster, I mean the boy turns into a puddle of mush over a mouse with a sprained ankle... he's an adult, but he's just so loveable." she sighed " tisk tisk, what happened to MR I trust no one, and I am a big hard ars."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:31 am

Springtrap sighed. "If i said I was sorry.... I don't think you would believe me." he said wearily. "I have screwed up countless times, both to get me here and with you. Words cannot cover how sorry I feel. When i was with you... I felt like, for a moment, like there was a light at the end of the tunnel, somewhere, but I guess I convinced myself for too long that I would never be truly happy that when I got the chance, my first reaction was to try and turn my back on it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:35 am

Pickles looked at him " I might actually now fix more than just your hand so you can flip yourself off." she smiled " but I am not the one you need to really apologize too, first you have to make friends to zippy and I might fix your left leg to go with your arm." she smiled blissfully " think of it as, building yourself up, the more you do good, the more i fix, the more I fix maybe the more I forgive." she poked him with a screw driver " that includes layla muffins the mouse."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 am

Springtrap flinched some. "Do I have to apologize to the mouse?" he pleaded. "I really don't like mice...." 

Zippy hesitantly knocked on the door. "Pickles? I, um, finished the work you gave me..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 am

Pickles smiled " thank you sweet heart, you can come in and help if you want." she said " I can give you a crash course in how to fix something that is, well if I didn't know anybetter mauled by a grizzly bare driving a mack truck" she said and poked Springtrap " even the mouse big boy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:47 am

Zippy slipped in. Now that Springtrap was awake and not dying, he recognized who he really was and hid behind Pickles.

Springtrap sighed. He then saw how Zippy reacted. "Yes, I am S1, the original working prototype that escaped in a wonderfully collateral way, the same Micheal Afton that tried to steal from the lab, but they turned into an experiment instead, and no, I am not nearly as homocidal and heartless as they make me out to be."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum