Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 5 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:01 am

Springtrap facepalmed. "It's named even...... Fine! I'll explore upstairs.... but only if you agree to get me parts and tools while I explore the upstairs...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 5 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:05 am

Pickles laughed, " how about I explore the upstarts, and you go and get parts and what not." she smiled sweetly, " and maybe I will have breakfast, if there is enough in here to make breakfast." she said " but maybe muffins will get some and you can sit and drool." she grinned " captain grumpy, if it makes you feel any better, I will go out later and find you a friend in your hate of all things small and rodent."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:07 am

Springtrap shook his head. "I'll go and get stuff... and then I'll explore the upstairs. And I don't need a friend, unless you're volunteering yourself."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:10 am

Pickles pouted " are you afraid little old me is going to get hurt?" she smiled winking as she found her shoes and painstakenly removed he parts and then assumbled a small revolver with a silencer " its ok cowboy I shoot and ask questions later." She winked, " don't want to know ware I keep the bullets." the steased pulling six out of her bra straps.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:13 am

Springtrap's eyes widened and he nodded. "I'm impressed. Remind me to never cross you..." He rumaged around for a pad of yellowing paper and a half pencil that was sharpened. "What all do you want, and I'll see if I can get it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:17 am

She perched on the counter, sexily loading her gun with the safty on " lets see, Studdly man, check, pet mouse, check, probably some more amo amo is a girls best friend, oh and you know, the basic supplies for well, a kitchen, spices, flour, stuff like that... you hace a working fridge so stuff for that... oh and oil, not the kind we put in your joints love, but the kind you put in a skillet, all though in a pinch veggy oil will loob you up." she tapped her shoe, " clothes, cleaning supplies, and as many parts and metal things as your little heart desires, got to keep the metal man happy." she grinned " and wood, if your going to make mouse traps."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:20 am

Springtrap wrote everything down quite neatly. "All right... anything else?" He started to calculate what routes to take to find everything as well as how to get it all back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:23 am

Pickles grinned " a kiss, and don't worry about me, open spaces I don't do well in, indoors I am beast." she giggled. " oh and you might want a shopping cart. and look a little homless, thats great cover." she grinned
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:26 am

Springtrap nodded and looked around for another shirt. "I think I got it... thanks though. I just have to make sure I avoid every camera. Can't let the lab know where I am...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:34 am

Pickles giggled " I can walk right past those things, I don't have any chips that turn them on." she smiled " mainly because my lab, thought they would keep me forever, jokes on them no one owns me." She grinned " stay safe baby, I don't like shooting idiot lab coats." she grinned " but if I have to jail break you out, I will."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:36 am

Before he goes to leave, Springtrap rummaged until he found a paper and set it out for Pickles to read later. He then tugged a zip up hoodie on and slid out into the streets.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:41 am

Pickles set to fast work first to find a pin, second to find a broom, and third to find, her socks, once she found all this, she kinda made her a cleaning tag along, and that is when she found said peace of paper. Taking it to the foot of the steps that lead up to the door, she sat to read it.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:45 am

It was a newspaper, and the front page dated back some years ago, with the headline "Dangerous S1 Experiment Escapes From Trinity Labs!" The article goes on to say how the S1, the only one that was successful from the S series and still in commission for testing, had escaped and destroyed a lot of the property in the process before vanishing without a trace. They provided one of the test pictures for the subject, and it llooked a good bit like a less run down Springtrap.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:52 am

Pickles smiled, " well, I would expect nothing less of some one with your kinda temper" she said and looked at mr muffins as if the mouse had something to say. She then pulled a small peace of a news paper, from the inside of her bra strap to lay on top of his article, knowing he would see it on the kitchen table. She smiled, as she headed up to go pick a lock.

Her article read " Leading Robotics engineer to head the major project to restore victims, has been found dead. body missing, reports say, that she died of horrid circumstances, and that people should be advised they were not sure if it was a suicide or murder.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:44 am

The lock was old, and gave way to Pickles quite easily. The upstairs was barren except for normal big furniture items, which mice had long since decided would make a lovely nest, like the couch and mattress. There also was what appeared to be a person in the corner, but they were not moving much.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:48 am

Pickles noticed the person right away and lifted her gun " hello... who are you and why are you here." she asked in a calm tone though she wasn't calm.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:51 am

The person picked up his head, eyes closed. "Who.... who's there?" He croaked. It sounded like he hadn't used his voice in a long, long time, and the dust suggested he had been sitting here for quite a while.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:56 am

Pickles looked at him " a chick with a revolver, and cleaning supplies," pickles left it at that. " who are you, and what are you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:59 am

He moved to try and get farther back into the corner. His arms and hands were robotic. "N-no one.... I-I'm no one." He stammered. He had jet black hair, and purple streaks under his eyes on his face, which were tightly closed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:07 am

Pickles rolled her eyes " well then I will call you Zippy, now come on out Zippy, and I will fix you up a nice bowl of something, not sure what I am going to do with a can of tuna, a block of cheese, and three boxes of pasta just yet." She sighed " so comply or I shoot, your choice."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:10 am

The newly named Zippy hesitated and slowly crawled out and blindly shuffled his way over to Pickles. His eyes stayed tightly shut the whole time, and it seemed some of th joints in his arms and legs were too tight, and he was missing a couple bolts in them.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:19 am

Pickles shook her head " come on down the steps, and into the light, " she said fallowing him as he went. " now was that so Hard Zippy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:21 am

Zippy fell down the stairs, not remembering that they were there. It seemed that he either couldn't see anything, or chose not to.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:24 am

Pickles sighed " I give up, " she muttered under her breath " you ok metal boy." she asked, as she got down the steps, to gently get him into a kitchen chair " so lets see, ya I can see you have been made up by a fowl wrench." she giggled at her own joke " let me guess your kill switch is Eye registered."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:26 am

He nodded. "And my eyes are very light sensitive. It hurts when they're open in the daytime, but I can see very well at night." He rasped. The more he spoke, the stronger his voice became. Based on the parts, Zippy was a much newer model than Springtrap.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum