Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 9 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Zippy smiled brightly. "Okay!"

Springtrap frowned. "Before I blacked out, I am pretty sure his EMT signal is touch based, and that was what knocked me out. That makes me think Isaac isn't exactly a huggy person. He used to love cuddles, but I wouldn't recommend having Zippy hug him now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 9 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Pickles bit her lip " right... so then he beat you the Crap up? " she asked blinking " his kill switch might be tied in as well." she sighed " its tricky with the Rigged dead, its what they called the ones with chips."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Springtrap nodded. I struggled some, but I imagine most of the damage occurred after I was knocked out."

Zippy looked down some, downcast. "Poor guy.... he must feel so alone right now..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Pickles nodded " my guess is my lab released him, its really hard to battle humans being dead, unless your a bit of a freak like I am... I am freaky" she giggled, " so, he's probably confused to boot." she patted Zippy on the head " not everyone can be as loving and cute as you Zippy, look at cute grumpy guts here." he patted springtrap on the chest " So... we need something as bait, and we need to nock him out, you guys do know that he might have been sent to re capture there pet Undead Freak right?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:01 pm

"They aren't getting you." Springtrap said flatly. "If they think they can, I'm coming in and dragging you back out if I have to."

Zippy giggled. "Um, Pickles? Can I ask you a weird, off topic question?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Pickles smiled and dopped a kiss on his nose " awe the tin man does have a heart." she said then looked at Zippy " Ok, if your wanting a puppy you have about 20 or so odd mice in the fish tank upstairs..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Zippy smiled and shook his head before he looked down shyly. "Um, I was, uh, wondering if you would be okay if you wanted to be my mom?" He squeaked out. "Y-you're like a mom to me, and I love you like a mom....." His face got adorably red. Springtrap swore something about that kid being too damn cute under his breath.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Pickles giggled " Awe your so adobable, how can I say no... your such a good boy." she looked at Springtrap " your just horrifically grumpy." then got a wicked smirk on her face " I think your tickelish." she said but then hugged zippies head " I think I adobted you the second you fell down the stares." she said dropping a kiss on his head.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Zippy smiled and giggled happily before he hugged his new mom. "I didn't mean to! It hurt to open my eyes in the daytime back then, and my leg was really rusty."

Springtrap stared at Pickles. "I used to be ticklish.... but those areas got replaced with robotics now...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Pickles patted his head " that was three weeks ago." she said laughing then grinning at spring trap " your just sad because my son is your cuter than yours." she said smiling " now Zippy go to sleep, before you get so tired, your snoring in your pancakes in the morning." she grinned " and in that case I will just poor syrup over your head and release the mice." She grinned like the devil " and we know what happened and how badly you were tickled the last time that happened." she teased.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Zippy giggled. "Okay. Night night mom!" He said cheerily. He hugged Pickles again before he gathered the used tea stuff and headed out.

Springtrap looked sad as he was reminded about Isaac being his adopted son. He missed the kid he had agreed to look after, and devastated at what had become of him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Pickles when zippy left looked at spring trap " all right before bed, I think An attitude adjustment is in order for you first... " she teased, reaching under the blanket, " now ware it that panel, " her hand skimmed over the part of his thy that was real, and getting its barings from that shifted over to tickle his flag pole " there it is.."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Springtrap shivered some. "What are you planning...?" He murmured. "Will this be one of those things I will wish I could have moved more after it's all done?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Pickles grinned " I missed you Mr Afton, I missed you even though you were mean, and didn't look like you were coming back, I missed you very much." She grinned " all those cold nights, all alone, no one to snuggle too, well MR, your torment for the night will be pack back love." she said, now effectivly stroking said flag pole.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:39 pm

Springtrap groaned a little. "I'm sorry, but I think I already said that. I didn't mean what I said. i was on edge and worked up, and snapped. I didn't mean to. I never wanted to leave, not really. I just thought you would be happier with me gone. I'm sorry."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Pickles teased his member and package some more " Oh, well I did want you out, maybe you know for 24 hours, and then come back, which is why I didn't go after you." she said stroking now again " You can ask zippy I worked on him passively aggressively for 24 hours. Heck, I even polished his servos to his eye balls, no one is going to see that.. " she said as her strokes became a little faster, " oh and don't get me started on how pissy I was fixing his busted knee joint, lets say the boy was upset, and horrified the entire time." she grinned like the devil " more so when I took a hammer to his foot to release the rusted ankle bolt." she disapeared under the blanket, " all the while mumbling under my breath, oh and revenge for me will be sweet." she said as she started to suck him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Springtrap moaned now. He was very turned on, and breathing faster already. It seemed Pickles had an incredibly easy time turning him on in general, and it helped he never actually had been with anyone before her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:07 pm

She stopped sucking him, to slider her self up to prop her self on his chest " Oh and after that, I passivly agressivly cleaned this entire place from roof to basment. " she then purred as she started taking off her shirt, in plain view so he could see, ", I also caught all 20 lab mice, single handidly fixed both the bath tub but the shower too, the oven, remodeled the entire upstares, Zippy has a bed room, we went sorta shopping got a new couch about two of those, a tv, about 200 or so dvds, oh and you know what else, I did while I was still fuming.. " she snapped her fingers, and the blinds to the class on the office came down, a soft light started to glow, and soft music began to play, and if you thinks thats cool, wait till you see the coffee pot."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Springtrap couldn't help but stare at her as she undressed, his face getting redder and redder the more she said. "I'm sorry?" He said more questioningly now. He felt sorry, but he was becoming more and more certain that this was only the start of his punishment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:25 pm

Pickles grinned " oh you will be." she said, as she took off her bra and threw it at him, then her panties, once her pants were gone, slinking up his chest she kissed him " Oh yes, and I improved on your little traps, Mr spring." she grinned bitting gentely on his nose, before giving him a kiss, " now big boy what is it you want me to do now?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Springtrap very slowly and painstakingly moved his arms around Pickles and gently as he could brought her close enough to kiss her, answering her question with his mouth. She was such a tease, but he loved her and every moment of of her teasing him secretly. He knew now that he should never had thought he could live without this wonderful woman in his life.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Pickles kissed him back, her hands wondering ware ever they wanted to be, she broke the kiss " so metal man, I guess, your going to have to be on the bottom for the night." she said grinning, as she kissed him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Springtrap smiled a little. "Yeah, I guess so...." He said wryly before he kissed her back. He would do his best to please her with his limited, jerky mobility, but sadly thought he might have to be mostly still for tonight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Pickles smiled " tomorrow we will get all the kinks out and you can ravish me for hours." she teased kissing him again, " you better." she said.

Then a nice clatter happened out side, something or someone seemingly smashing into the garage doors, causing them to raddle and shake.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Springtrap swore as he heard the racket. "Can't fix me up in about thirty seconds, can you?" He growled in frustration. He wanted to protect his new family.

Zipper jumped awake at the noise. He wasn't brave, but he wanted to make sure his mom was okay. he grabbed a power drill and tenatively peeked downstairs. "H-hello?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum