Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:14 am

Ashton thought for a moment. "Fair point. Did she buy it?"

"Thank you." Echo told him thankfully, and kept pace. Sometimes, she felt like Tramp was a better friend than a klepto street rat like her deserved.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:18 am

"Don't think so," Lex shrugged.  "I guess we'll see what happens.  Wanna keep tagging along?"

They were most of the way to Eco's place when a car slowly pulled up beside them and the window rolled down.  Tramp looked the car over then grinned.  "This is my ride, Ex.  I'll catch you later!"  He sauntered up to the window and leaned in, talking for a bit before nodding and opening the door to slide in.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Ashton shrugged. "Sure. Don't really have much else to do in the evenings."

Echo smiled and waved. "Bye! And thanks again." She watched the car drive off with Tramp with a small sigh before she went inside her safe house.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:40 pm

"Round about way home," Lex said.  He didn't think he had too much to worry about with Echo, but he hadn't survived this long by letting down his guard.  He wasn't letting her know where home was if he could help it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Ashton nodded and walked with Lex. "She was kinda cute." He said off handedly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Lex glanced at him, confused.  "What?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:16 pm

"The girl you met tonight." Ashton clarified. He watched his friend. "She was kinda cute."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Lex looked at Ashton then laughed.  "You want to tag along with me so you can see her again, don't you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Ashton shrugged. "I said she's cute. Not that she's my type."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:25 pm

"I don't follow," Lex huffed.  "Come on.  We need to get some sleep if we're going to get the pest to school tomorrow.  Can you do me a solid and get True out of the house?  Maybe have Sam keep Shuni with him at the lab so you don't have two to look after."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:03 pm

Ashton nodded. "I can do that. What about the Doc though? He's been pretty mopey."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:07 pm

"I'll take care of him," Lex replied grimly.  "He's had enough time to mope.  Enough's enough, but the kids don't need to see it."  Echo was right about one thing.  Lex kept the balance.  Not on the streets, not anymore, but the balance of his home was off, and he would fix it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Ashton nodded. "Let me know if you need me to do anything else." He said faithfully. He was Lex's shadow, his right hand, and his friend. If Lex needed something done, Ashton would do it, no questions asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Lex glanced at Ashton then nodded and patted his shoulder.  He didn't say anything.  The pat was enough.

(I dozed off.  Lovely nap!)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Ashton nodded in acknowledgement before he looked around. "Think we've gone far enough out of the way yet?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:09 pm

"Yep.  Time to get some shut eye," Lex said, climbing up to the roof.  That would be a faster way home.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Ashton followed, although still less gracefully than Lex. Ashton didn't mind though. It was kind of nostalgic to climb up and roof hop with Lex back to their base; their home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Lex opened the window and slipped inside.  "I'm going to make the rounds and make sure everything's tight.  See you in the morning."  He headed downstairs to look in on all the little brothers starting with Paul and working his way up.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Ashton nodded and went into his own room. "Night."

Paul was sprawled out on his bed, snoring lightly but clearly in deep sleep. Sam was cuddled up with his cat Lynx, looking happy in his sleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:59 pm

Lex nodded slightly with each boy, moving to Shuni.  Shuni was lost deep in his little tent, surrounded by cats.  Only the soft, rhythmic breathing gave him away.  Last, but not least, Lex looked in on True and Gaster.  True was on his side, unusual for him, his arms wrapped around Gaster as he slept.  The other red head looked sad.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Gaster himself was asleep, but it didn't seem like it was a good rest. The doctor looked older and more worn than normal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Lex stood watching him for a long moment.  Then, silently, he slipped away and went up to bed.  Tomorrow was another day, and this time he'd get up early.  There was a lot that needed doing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:23 pm

(Time skip to morning then?)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:33 pm

The next morning, Lex headed downstairs to get breakfast going for everyone.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Ashton got up and came down just as Lex finished making breakfast. "What can I do to help?" He asked immediately.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next