Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Ashton nodded and wheeled True as directed. "Right here, my good sir?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:01 pm

"Yes, thank you.  You are dismissed!" True said with an ariy wave of his hand then grinned.  "Seriously, though, thanks.  And Dad and I aren't having dinner tonight.  Could you please make sure Shuni doesn't burn the place down with whatever he makes?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Ashton nodded. "All right. Holler if you need anything." He said before he walked to the kitchen to check on Shuni. "True and Gaster will not be joining us tonight." He told his brother.

After a while, Gaster exited the bathroom. He was in his pjs, and looked worn still.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Shuni looked up from investigating the contents of the refrigerator.  "Can I make dinner tonight, then?"

True smiled kindly at Gaster and pulled down the covers.  "Hope in, Doctor Dad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Ashton nodded. "Sure, as far as I'm concerned."

Gaster sighed and rubbed his face. He sat on the edge of the bed. "You... don't have to look after me." He told True softly and tiredly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Shuni let out a little cheer of delight and started pulling things out of the fridge and placing them on the counter.

"Yes, I do," True said firmly.  "Now get in the bed."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Ashton leaned against a counter and watched his brother work. As he watched Shuni, he wondered what Primus had concocted in that mind of his to get back at Echo.

Gaster had no fight left. He obeyed True and crawled into bed, staring at the ceiling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Shuni set to work making an exotic mac and cheese dish, heavy on the cheese.

True took a deep breath, steeling himself, then pulled himself up onto the bed and half rolled onto it.  Pain exploded down his spine, paralyzing him for a moment.  Once he'd regained his breath, he moved closer and pulled the blankets up around Gaster then put his arms around him, petting his shoulder.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:23 pm

Ashton watched Shuni for a bit before he got up. "I'm going to check on Primus." He said before he headed upstairs.

Gaster sighed and closed his eyes. He felt tired and worn, but either not tired enough or too tired to fall asleep. Gaster was a bit thankful for True trying to comfort him though. He was glad True had a significant other in his life.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:27 pm

Shuni mumbled something about not being late for dinner, focused on food.

"We'll get through this, Dad," True said softly.  "All of us together.  I'm going to take care of you.  I promise."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Ashton knocked on Primus's door. "You still alive, man?"

"You... don't have to." Gaster said tiredly. "You should be focusing more on recovering and your career."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:38 pm

"Alive and plotting and no, I haven't gone knocking heads together," Primus answered from within.  He sat at his tiny desk area studying a map he'd drawn himself of the surrounding area, building his knowledge as he had his turf.

"I know I don't have to.  I want to," True insisted.  "I'm doing fine.  Focusing on you gives me something to do."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:45 pm

Ashton sighed. "Dare i ask anything you need my help with? Oh, and Shuni is making dinner, and he may not let you eat if you're late. he already threatened me...."

Gaster covered his own eyes with a hand. He thought True still had more important things to do, but was too tired to argue the fact.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:48 pm

"I'll be down in a minute, and no, I don't need any help," Primus answered.  "How's Dad?  I heard a ruckus downstairs."

True inched over and laid a careful kiss on Gaster's cheek.  "I love you, Dad, and I'm sorry you're hurting," True said softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:51 pm

It took a moment for Ashton to process Primus's question. "Not well. I don't think things went smoothly when he talked with Geena, and now True is doing his best to look after the Doctor."

Gaster took a rattling breath. "I just wish.... you never have to experience anything like this." he told True shakily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:58 pm

Primus finally came to the door at that.  "That sucks.  Can I help?"

True nodded.  "It's okay.  It's okay, Dad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:01 am

Ashton shrugged. "You've known my history with girls, and it's squat. I have the slightest idea if you could or should help." he said honestly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:08 am

Primus hesitated.  "Nope, me neither.  Dinner time?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:10 am

"I think so. Gaster and True aren't joining us." Ashton told him as they went downstairs. Sam and Paul were already washing up. Paul looked worried. The boy didn't see his dad nor True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:16 am

"What's with the number two face, little pest?" Primus asked, using his term of endearment for Paul.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:17 am

"Primus, where is Dad and True?" Paul whimpered. "Are they okay?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 am

"Oh, sure, they're fine!" Primus said, waving it off.  "Dad's feeling under the weather, and True was going stark raving mad holed up in his room all day, so he's taking care of the doc.  You ever thought about that?  Who doctor's the doctor?"

Shuni giggled at that as he served up bacon mac and cheese.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:26 am

Paul's eyes widened. The 'who doctor's the doctor' question just blew the little kid's mind. 

Sam thanked Shuni for the food, and giggled at the face Paul made over the question.

Ashton looked in the fridge for something he could eat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:39 am

Primus smirked and nudged Paul to a chair.  "Right now, True's doctoring the doctor, so all's good.  Eat up.  We're going to the park tomorrow afternoon if everyone behaves themselves."

Shuni tugged on Ashton's sleeve and pointed to where a plate of raw meat was already set out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:43 am

Paul cheered at the mention of going to the park, and ate everything on his plate.

Ashton smiled thankfully at his brother and sat to eat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next