Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Lex crouched and twanged the rope of the boy in question, causing him to twirl and sent him into a renewed fit of screaming and blubbering.  "Hmm, to easy to break.  So, what about this supplier?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:27 pm

"Heath apparently had three major ones, and with him announcing his retirement soon, I may be able to fill in as a dealer, if I choose." Echo explained. "I'm meeting with one of them to see if she was the one who was the high quality stuff, and maybe try and cut a deal with her."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 pm

Lex grunted.  "Hey, kid, take it from me.  Don't get any deeper with those kinds of people than you have to.  It's not a healthy scene, even by our standards. Oh, quit your whimpering before I cut the rope for real!  This is what you asked for, this is what you get."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Echo frowned. "'Kid?' How old do you think I am?" She asked, offended.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:40 pm

"Younger than me, older than most think," Lex answered, idly going along the ropes and swinging them one by one.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Echo huffed some. "That wasn't exactly an answer. Well, I best move along if I am going to get to that meeting in time."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:46 pm

(She was supposed to ask what he's doing!  More precisely. Razz)

"Be careful," Lex warned, kneeling down to check on his prey.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:52 pm

(Oops >< she may question him later then?)

Echo left with hardly a sound, her nimble body twisting effortlessly back to her designated route.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:55 pm

(Well, now she doesn't get turned down with her offer to shoot them, but okay.  We'll work it that way. Very Happy)

Lex didn't watch her go, still having fun with his "toys."

Shuni felt a lot better by the time he was done with his hot chocolate and went to sit in True's room, keeping him company until Kat could come.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Kat came after a bit. Ashton let her in and she went to True's room, hefting a sizable, mostly flat bag. "Hey True." She said cheerily when she saw her boyfriend.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:09 pm

True's eyes lit up when he saw her.  "Hey, Pretty Kitty.  How are you doing, Kat?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Kat smiled. "I'm doing fine. I got a new toy I wanted to show you." She pulled a keyboard out of her bag. "I got for a bargain, and it works great. There's a program already on it, so I could play piano on the go."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:14 pm

"No way!  That's really cool!" True grinned, careful not to move his back as he tried to turn to look at it better.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Kat smiled and turned it on. She turned the keyboard to the piano setting and started to play a song or two.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:19 pm

"That's beautiful," True said, closing his eyes and listening to the song.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Kat smiled. She sang as she played for True.

-------

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=48
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40