Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Ashton shook his head. "Unless it's in the middle of the goddamn night, I'll be fine."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Lex shrugged.  "Cool.  Well, I'm going to go watch the movie."  He turned and headed in, finding a nice patch of carpet to sit and watch.

Tramp stood leaning against the wall of a building, watching the cars pass with idle eyes.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:26 pm

Ashton popped a big batch of popcorn for everyone else before he joined them, taking the unused couch and lounging on it.

Echo lightly roof hopped nearby where Tramp was, unknowing he was there. She had her dove grey hoodie on right now. There was a nip to the air, and she got cold easily, but the exertion and the jacket made it pretty nice. Echo slid down into an ally to pawn off a rollex and some other jewelry she managed to steal to one of her preferred business partners. Their transactions were always fair, and sometimes they cut each other deals when they knew the other was having a rougher time, so all was good. This boon was bound to get her a nice amount of cash.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:37 pm

Tramp had on a sleeveless shirt under a dark striped vest.  He didn't seem to notice the cold.  He was wearing one of his favorite piercings, the lip ring connected to the earing by a thin chain.  He didn't wear it often, but he liked the shock effect when others stared at him.  It was cute.  He whistled softly as he waited and watched, hip cocked out just so as he waited, eyes watchful.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:40 pm

Echo got done with her business before she walked back out to the main street, blending with foot traffic as she headed to one of her safe houses to regroup before she prepared to meet with the red headed roof hopper.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Tramp let out a wolf whistle when he spotted Echo.  "Hey, pretty girl," he drawled.  "Looking for a warm place to sleep tonight?  How about my arms?"  He knew she'd respond how she would to anyone before realizing it was just a joke from a friend.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Echo whirled around, and looked startled until she realized it was Tramp. She laughed and walked over. "Hi, Tramp." She asked. "How've you been?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:55 pm

"Pretty sweet," Tramp said with a lazy smile, letting his head rest against the wall as he studied her.  "Got a nice place to stay for a while, company, food.... Not much else a boy needs, yeah?  How about you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:00 pm

Echo smiled, glad for her friend. "Well, I met with Heath today...." she started. "He... was in a bad mood, and I was in a bad way, but this mysterious street guy saved my skin. I actually saw Heath again an hour ago, and he was beat pretty bad, and had his arm and leg in casts." She shook her head. "Anyway, I'm meeting the same guy that saved me later tonight. He wanted me to get him drugs, so he's why I went to Heath in the first place, even though he wound up saving me from him."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:05 pm

"Shiiiit!" Tramp said, rubbing the back of his neck.  "I heard about Heath, heard he might be retiring from the drug circles.  You think it's safe to go see this dude?  Heath wasn't ever exactly easy pickings.  Maybe you shouldn't go.  What are you going to give him, anyway?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Echo shrugged. "As I left, I gave him whatever stashes were in Heath's pockets, so I don't know if that counts, or if I should go to one of my other sources to get him what he wants." She hesitated. "Um, Tramp? Can... can I ask you a big favor? Could you maybe wait nearby while I talk to this guy? We're meeting on a roof, so maybe in an ally? I'd be willing to pay you if you wanted."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Tramp shook his head, looking sober for once.  "I would, Echo.  I would, but... Come on.  In reality, what could I do against someone who could take on someone like Heath single handed?  Heath trashed me on more than one time.  What could I do?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:16 pm

Echo took a deep breath. "I... I don't think he would hurt me, especially if he helped me and went out of his way to do that, but knowing you're there would make me feel better at least. I'll have my gun if need be, and you know how good I am with that thing...." Echo was scary and deadly accurate when it came to shooting. When she helped Tramp out of scraps, she would shoot to wound her captors with deadeye accuracy, even from a great distance, and even when the bullets would make their mark right past Tramp.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:17 pm

(You do realize that a gun is the last weapon a street person would actually use, right?  Unless in a major gang.)

Tramp hesitated, glancing out at the street.  Finally, he gave a huff and nodded.  "Fine.  When and where?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:22 pm

(Shhhhh.... muffler?)

Echo gave Tramp a relieved smile and told him the details. She hesitated before she hugged him. "Thank you. It means a lot."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:25 pm

(Not even then.  Guns attract way more attention and are much easier to track than knives, so even gangs - unless big, bad, and crazy - don't use them unless "forced."  For the most part, guns are just a show.)

Tramp snuggled into the hug and patted her back.  "Yeah, I know.  I figure I owe it to you."  He looked over her shoulder and waved a car on as it slowed.  "Already sold, friend.  Try around the corner."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:28 pm

(Ah.... that makes a lot of sense actually. *recalls all of the White Collar I have watched*)

Echo smiled at tramp, and looked at the car curiously. "What was that about?" She asked him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:30 pm

"Just business," Tramp shrugged.  "I'm going to go get Bobo and take him for a walk.  Wanna come or am I meeting you somewhere?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Echo thought for a moment. "I'll come. I can make the stop I need on the way to the meeting, since it'll only be a couple blocks out of my way."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:34 pm

"Okay," Tramp agreed, sauntering off along the alleyway to retrieve his puppy who was waiting patiently in their Box.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:38 pm

Echo followed, her eyes and head wandering to watch all of her surroundings.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:40 pm

After dinner and a movie, Lex started moving the kids toward bedtime.  Once he was satisfied the three of them (five if you counted Ashton and his mewling kitten) were moving in the right direction, he went to Gaster's room and looked in.  "How's things?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:46 pm

Ashton paid Night a lot of fond attention and even spoiling. He did seem to love his little fur baby a lot, even if he wasn't by Night's side constantly.

Gaster turned to look at Lex tiredly, but didn't seem any improved. His food remained untouched still.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Night returned Ashton's attention with purring and total adoration.  He'd go everywhere with Ashton if Ashton would let him.

"True, shower time," Lex said.
"But-" True tried to argue.
"You stink."
True grudgingly rolled out for his bathroom.  "I'll be back soon."
Lex picked up Gaster's plate.  "Ashton and I are going out tonight.  We'll be back by midnight."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:53 pm

Gaster just nodded and looked down to the floor. "Be safe..." he murmured to Lex, but that was all.

Ashton smiled and fed the kitten the best he could of what they had without having Shuni getting on his case for not feeding Night correctly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next