Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 am

"Oh."  True paused then winced.  "Please tell me my first thought is wrong."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 am

Ashton paused. "Like I said, I don't know what exactly happened. Primus I think knows more than me." Ashton paused as he thought for a moment. "Do you want me to check and see if he's home yet?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:24 am

True hesitated then nodded.  "Um, if he is, could I ask a favor?  Could you get me into my chair and get me to him, please?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:27 am

Ashton nodded and helped True into his chair. He was a little awkward about it, not having much experience, but Ashton did his best to not cause True any pain.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:34 am

As gentle as Ashton was, the move still hurt, but True did his best to bite it down.  Once he was settled, the pain eased into a dull ache.  "Okay.  Let's get this show on the road!" he said with a strained smile.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 am

"You sure about this?" Ashton asked. The last thing he wanted was for True to strain himself, get himself hurt, and have Gaster and Primus at his throat for letting it happen.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:55 am

True gave a sharp nod.  "I'm sure.  I've done this before.  I know how far I can push myself before pain turns to damage.  That's why I'm asking you to push and not even attempting it myself.  Arm muscles pulling on the back and all that."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:57 am

Ashton nodded. "Gaster's room, I'm guessing?" He asked as he stepped behind the wheelchair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:58 am

"Yeah.  I'll bet he'll be in his office," True said.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:03 am

Ashton nodded. He pushed True to Gaster's office, opening the doors along the way. Gaster hadn't moved from his desk since he got there. He didn't even look up when True and Ashton came it. "What is it?" He asked softly and hollowly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:05 am

True indicated for Ashton to push him right up next to Gaster.  "Could you give us a minute, Ashton?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:07 am

Ashton nodded. He did as he was told and left to go find Shuni or Primus.

Gaster hadn't moved still. He felt utterly broken once more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 am

True winced as he carefully leaned over and gathered Gaster in his arms, pulling him in close for a hug.  "It's going to be okay," he said softly, cradling his father as best he could.  "It's going to be okay.  I've got you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Gaster clung to True and wept, clearly heartbroken. He had dared hope he could live again, and dared to give his heart again, but instead, it was broken once more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:25 pm

True rubbed Gaster's back, murmuring softly.  His heart ached for Gaster.  "Dad, it's going to be okay.  Eventually.  Not right now, not tomorrow, but it will be.  Just hang on, Dad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:08 pm

"Why did I let this happen again?" He asked True brokenly. Gaster was a man of science, but also a man of heart.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:26 pm

"Because you are a very loving man with a big heart," True answered calmly.  "You love.  Love opens you up to hurt.  Sometimes it's worth it.  Look at the family you gathered, all your kids, and only two of them from your flesh and blood.  Maybe Geena's hurting, too.  Maybe she just needs some time to heal, just like you, and she'll come back.  Maybe she's scared."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Gaster nodded, but he still felt empty and broken. It had taken him a long time to heal from his last heartbreak, and this one would be no better. Gaster felt worn out and sat straight. "I.... I am going to shower and then go to bed. I'm not hungry." He added on the end when he realized it still wasn't quite dinnertime.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:51 pm

True nodded slightly.  "Do you want me to come hang out with you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Gaster shook his head. He didn't know. He felt like he didn't know anything anymore.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:40 pm

"I'll see you in your room.  Go take a shower," True urged gently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Gaster nodded a little and got up. His muscles felt stiff, but the warm water relaxed him, and the common ritual of bathing did help slightly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:41 pm

True waited until Gaster was in the shower to call, "Hey!  Ashton?  Primus?  Can someone please give me a hand here?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Ashton was still downstairs, and returned to True. "Where to now, captain?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:54 pm

"To Father's room, my good man!" True said with as much pep as he could muster.  "Right next to the bed, please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next