Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 25 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:52 am

Sam left the money on the counter. He didn't want or need it. "Night, Lex." He said as he went to bed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 25 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:57 am

Led pocketed his take and left the cash Sam had refused. Sam had earned it and it was just money. He took off his coat and boots before preparing for bed. He stopped by Ashton's couch and watched.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:02 am

Ashton frowned some in his sleep, as if he was having a weird dream. He held Night in the blanket with one arm. The timer said about fifteen minutes before Ashton would get up to feed the kitten again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:03 am

Led sighed and sat on the edge of the couch watching Ashton.

(Night)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:06 am

Nighty night. Hope you feel better in the morning!)

Ashton slept until the timer went off. He groggily turned it off and sat up. He saw Lex and smiled a little. "Hey. Didn't think you'd still be up." He commented as he prepared the food for Night.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:34 am

Night was hungrily nuzzling everything warm, looking for food.

"Went to buy some cigs. The kid, Sam, he tagged along," Led told Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:38 am

Ashton lightly tapped the medicine dropper to Night's nose so the kitten knew where his food was. "Ah." He looked at Lex. "What's on your mind?" He knew Lex long enough he could tell when something pressed on his friend's thoughts.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:40 am

Led watched Night feeding hungrily for a moment. "You should stay."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:44 am

Ashton looked at Lex. "You mean 'we,' right? We're staying?" He was wary of the fact Lex only said "you" in that sentence.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:53 am

Led shook his head. "The authorities don't know you exist. You can stay here and have a new life. A real life, not surviving and slinking around sewers. I'm in enough hot water already, and if they find even a shred of evidence that I killed Ed and Black Jack... It's not me I'm worried about. I can hack it. I don't want these people, this family, you, getting dragged down with me. You can be happy here, Ash, and that's what I want for you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:59 am

"And I won't be happy if you go!" Ashton protested, frowning. "I've been by your side for how long now, and just now you're worried about me getting arrested? If I was worried about that, we wouldn't be having this conversation today." He shook his head. "Lex, you're the only family I got. These people... they're nice and all, but they aren't my family. You think I'll be happier here and you walk out, but I don't think so."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:04 am

"I don't know what to do, Ash!" Led groaned, rubbing the back of his neck. "You don't need me anymore. I just... I want yes to be safe. Please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:09 am

Ashton sighed and shook his head. "You're wrong, Lex." He said softly. "I'll always need you, one way or another. And if that doctor guy offered you to stay here, I bet he was well aware of the risks involved with it, but decided that he could still be all right with us here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 am

Lex sighed tiredly.  "I just don't know, Ash.  I don't know."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:49 am

Ashton nods a little. "We can talk about it more later if you want. Try to get some sleep now though, Lex."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:53 am

"Sleep cures all," Lex mumbled, going to the other couch and stretching out.

Night mewled.  In Ashton's distraction, he'd moved the dropper and Night couldn't find the food.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:54 am

Ashton nodded to Lex and went back to feeding the kitten. He resolved to stay up all night, so he could turn off the hourly alarm before it went off and woke Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:56 am

Night settled down and drank up.  When Night was full, it moved away and nestled into Ashton's warmth once more.  Yes, sleep was good.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Ashton watched and cared over Lex and Night the whole night long. Before Lex woke up, Ashton made breakfast for him and everyone else.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:51 pm

True yawned and stirred.  He cracked open his eyes and smiled when he saw Kat lounging next to him.  He didn't move anymore in case she was still sleeping.

Lex woke to the smell of food.  "Ashton?" he called blearily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Kat was asleep, her head on his shoulder. She looked happy and comfortable as she slept next to True.

Ashton came over with a plate of food. Scrambled eggs and bacon. "Sup, Lex. I got you breakfast."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:26 pm

True smiled and snuggled in.  He could get used to this.  He really could.

Lex rubbed his eyes and sat up stiffly.  "Since when did you know how to cook?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:33 pm

After a while, Kat stirred like she was going to wake.

Ashton smiled faintly. "Since before I lived on the streets." He said quietly. "If I wanted to eat, I was expected to make it myself. My.... my parents never really took care of me." He shook his head. "Doesn't matter though. I'm sorry if I accidentally overcooked it some. It's been years since I've tried, and it's not like I can taste test it myself..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:36 pm

True couldn't help it.  He leaned over and kissed her forehead.  "Goodmorning, sweetheart."

"True did our cooking," Lex said, checking out the food.  "I learned how to make Mac-and-Cheese and pick pockets.  This looks good."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Kat smiled and snuggled against him. "Morning handsome."

Ashton smiled a little. "There's more if that's not enough." He said before he fed Night, since it was about time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next