Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:58 am

Night calmed down and nestled into Ashton as he fed.  Yum!  Warmth, safety, food.  All was right!

True grinned at Gaster.  "If you say so, Dad.  Just don't make her wait forever.  By the way, Shuni needs like an actual bed that is some sort of box."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:03 am

Ashton fed the kitten before just petting Night when he was done eating.

Gaster nodded. "I actually had an idea for Shuni's bed. Ally mentioned that a cousin of her was scrapping an old van, and at least part of the body could make a fun and cool bed frame for Shuni. I was thinking of removing the glass and sanding the edges, but keeping the sliding door working. Ant the shell should comfortably fit a full sized mattress in it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:05 am

"I'd be jealous of a bed like that," True chuckled.  "Thank you, Dad, for talking to me.  I needed it."

Lex came in quietly and stretched out on the couch.  He looked tired and worn, but not as stony as usual.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:08 am

Gaster smiled. "Of course! You know I'll always be here if you have anything you want to talk about."

Once Lex laid down, Ashton threw a blanket over him. No need for Lex to be cold here.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:09 am

"I know.  Is it okay if I just sleep a bit more?" True asked quietly.

Lex opened one eye.  "Thanks, Ash.  Take care of your kitten."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:11 am

Gaster nodded. "Of course. If you're done eating, I'll let you be."

Ashton smiled some. "No problem. And I got it. Night's relaxed right now, so all is well, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:12 am

True handed over his plate.  "Yes, thank you.  It was good."

"All is well in the napping house," Lex agreed drowsily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:16 am

Gaster smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Sleep well, True." He stood and left.

Treble curled and snuggled right back up to True, purring loudly.

Ashton smiled and nodded. He leaned back on the couch and placed Night on his chest, watching the kitten rise and fall to his breathing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 am

Lex heard Gaster leaving True's room and watched him through slitted eyes.  He waited until Gaster was a little closer before saying, "Hey, Doc.  Was your offer to let us stay serious?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:26 am

Gaster nodded. "It was. If you and Ashton wanted, you may both stay here. All I would ask is that you two help me convert the attic to a nice space for you two."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 am

"Okay. We can start tomorrow, if you want.". Lex leaned back and seemed about to go back to sleep. "Hey, Doc. What do you know ability headaches?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:13 am

Gaster looked over at Lex. "Well, depending on the frequency and severity of them, they could be caused by stress, genetics, or even something physical. Any particular reason you're asking?" Gaster asked curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:34 am

"Nope, just happen to have one right now and the Doc is in the house," Lex said, closing his eyes again.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:38 am

Gaster nodded and went to go about cleaning up the kitchen. He looked at Ashton. "Not hungry?"

Ashton shook his head. "Not hungry."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:46 am

Lex opened his eyes again and scowled at Ashton.  "Why not hungry?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:56 am

Ashton shifted. "I, uh, didn't want to get sick.... Again..." He looked guilty.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:00 am

Lex sat up slowly, wincing as the change aggravated his headache.  "Have you even tried today?  Come on, Ash, you can't just starve."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:43 am

Ashton shook his head. "No... I haven't eaten at all today..."

Gaster came over and set the plate of food for Ashton on the table before Ashton.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:45 am

Lex grabbed the can just in case and sat it next to Ashton.  "Breathe deep and try it," he told his friend.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:49 am

Ashton hesitated. He hated being sick. However, he did manage to eat a bite. And another. He was about halfway through it this time before he got sick and clung to the trash can.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:50 am

Lex rubbed his back gently.  "Getting better," he said softly.  "Getting better.  Tiny bit, anyway.  Right?"  He glared at Gaster.  Right?!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:53 am

Gaster nodded in agreement. "The fact you can get more down is a promising sign that you are recovering."

Ashton just nodded and tried to control his breathing. He was shaking some again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Lex put his arm around Ashton and held him close by the shoulders.  "You'll be fine, Ashton.  You need a little more time, that's all.:
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Ashton leaned into Lex some and just nodded. "I hate being sick. I hate it." He said shakily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:22 pm

"Don't blame ya," Lex said softly.  "Just chill a bit.  You'll get around to feeling better soon."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next