Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:04 pm

Geena looked at the picture on her desk.  "It does not show.  This work is marvelous!"  She hugged him again, holding him close.

Lex hopped back out of the way and tried Ashton's other side.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Gaster laughed a little and hugged Geena back. "I'm glad you like it. I had a beautiful muse, after all."

This time, Ashton was just a little too slow to block. He laughed. "Wow, losing already at my own game." He tried harder now, speeding it up some.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:33 pm

Geena smiled, blushing.  "Thank you, Will.  You do have a way with that tongue of yours!"

Lex laughed and stepped it up, sparing with his friend.  They were about evenly matched, and it was fun!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Gaster grinned widely. "Well, can this tongue of mine manage to get another date out of you?" He asked.

Ashton smiled. He was clearly having fun too. "See? Told you you'd be good at this!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Geena smirked at him, leaning back.  "Doctor William Gaster, are you hitting on your secretary?"

"Yeah, well, it's a broom.  I doubt I'd be nearly as good with a real sword," he chuckled, getting back to cleaning.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:00 am

"To be fair, my secretary hit on me first." Gaster smiled. "You did kiss my cheek first."

Ashton laughed. "You never know. It's like an oversized knife." He got back to sweeping as well."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:08 am

"This is true," she pouted.  "How stereotypical!  Oh well.  Since it works, yes, you may talk me into another date."

"Fair enough."  After a while, Lex heard the timer go off downstairs.  "Break time.  I'm going to check on True.  We're pretty much almost done here, anyway."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:12 am

Gaster chuckled. "What day do you think?" He asked. "My only request is not tomorrow. I want to make sure True is recovering well after the surgery."

Ashton nodded and got food ready for Night. All the work had made Ashton hungry, but he was still hesitant to eat, lest he get sick.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:17 am

"How about Friday?  Then no one has to get up early the next day," Geena suggested.

Lex watched him, noticing the look.  "This is the first time you've been hungry, ain't it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:19 am

Gaster smiled. "Friday sounds lovely."

"Since coming here, yeah." Ashton admitted as he fed Night.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:26 am

"Then I will see you then," Geena smiled, stepping back.  "For now, we have work to do, Doctor Gaster."

"That's good!" Lex grinned.  "I think you should give it a try.  Just a little bit."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:29 am

Gaster nodded. "Yeah, my mean secretary gave me a lot of paperwork to do." He joked with a smile.

Ashton sighed. "I will after I finish feeding Night." He promised.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:33 am

"How cruel of her to make you do your job!"  She blew him a kiss then sat down to do her work, checking Gaster's work.

"Thank you.  I'm going to check on True," he said, moving in that direction.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:37 am

Gaster smiled and blushed a little and went to do the rest of his paperwork. What he had done was precise, correct, and to the point.

Ashton nodded. After he finished feeding Night, he got some food for himself from the fridge and took a deep breath.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:39 am

Lex hung out in the corner, watching in silence.  Was it going to work this time?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:43 am

Ashton managed to down it all. After half a minute, he looked like he was going to get sick, but fought to keep the food down.

-------

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=38
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40