Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:00 pm

"I think it's a generous offer." Ashton said honestly. "It would be easy to stay here, seeing as we are already more or less accepted here, and would be hella lot easier than finding a new place. What are your thoughts on it?"

Kat smiled. "I know it will be. How are you feeling now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:04 pm

"I'm just thinking for now," Lex stalled.  "You have some good points."

"Better now that you're here," True said truthfully.  "In some pain, Dad had to open my back to fix the danged thing again, but that has a silver lining to it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Ashton nodded. "All I ask is to know what's happening before it does."

Kat tilted her head. "What's the silver lining?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:09 pm

"We're not going anywhere for a while, but I'll let you know," Lex told him.

Dad thinks it may be possible for him to fix it so I can walk again!" True grinned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:16 pm

Ashton nodded. His attentioned turned back to the kitten he was feeding.

Kat's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Night finished what it wanted to eat then turned away with a yawn, letting out a tiny burp.  Yummy food!
"Excuse you.  You have worse manners than Sam," Lex told the kitten.

"I'm serious!" True exclaimed, his face breaking into a huge grin.  "I'll be able to walk, Kat!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Sam frowned as Ashton laughed. "Hey!"

Kat smiled and laughed before she hugged True in excitement. She would always love him whether he could walk or not, but knew that this was a huge deal to him, and was so happy for him. "That's amazing, True!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Lex just smirked at Sam.  "What?"

True gripped Kat tightly.  "I can't believe it, but I have hope!  I can finally walk again!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:32 pm

"I have manners." Sam said indignantly.

Kat smiled. "Just know that no matter what, I will always support you and love you and be here for you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:36 pm

"Really?  I was under the impression you thought of them as suggestions.  Like the one about leaving before you outstay your welcome, and yet you keep showing up," Lex said in a mild tone.

"Thank you," True said softly.  "I... I'd just like to be able to walk down the aisle, you know?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Sam frowned. "Hey, it wound up being a good thing I ignored that one, right?" Sam pointed out.

Kat smiled and gently kissed True. "I'm sure the lucky girl would be happy either way."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Lex shrugged.  "Fair enough, kid.  Fair enough."

Shuni was tired and getting a little sad now that it was growing later.  He didn't have Mama to nestle up to.  But he had a lot of other cats!  He moved toward his room, herding his cats along quietly.

True touched his hand to Kat's cheek, pressing his palm there as his fingers stroked gently.  "I hope she would be," he said softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:54 pm

Sam saw the time and went to get ready for bed with Paul.

Kat smiled and couldn't help but blush some. "True... I love you." She said softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:00 pm

"I love you, too, Kat," True whispered, kissing her lips softly.  He hesitated then asked, "Kat?  Will you stay here tonight?  I don't mean for anything... you know... just stay with me?  I don't want to be alone tonight."

Lex watched the time and got Ashton tucked into bed on the couch, making sure he had food for the kitten's next feeding.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Sam got ready, but went to the kitchen to get a drink of water before bed.

Ashton actually fell asleep pretty readily, which was uncommon for him.

Kat smiled. "Of course I will. i mean, technically, we already have slept together." She joked, referring to the time they both fell asleep on her couch.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Lex pulled on a borrowed coat, pulling up the hood securely and checked to make sure his knife and lighter were present and accounted for.  Satisfied, he moved toward the front door.

True laughed a little at that.  "I guess we have."  He kissed the tip of her nose.  "You are amazing, Kat.  You really are."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Sam noticed. "Lex? Where are you going?" He asked curiously.

Kat smiled brightly at him. "You are too, you know?" She adjusted herself so she laid on the bed next to True, and held his good hand in her own.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:15 pm

"Out to buy some smokes," Lex said, opening the door.

"I hope you're comfortable.  It's hard for me to judge," True said softly, already getting drowsy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:18 pm

"Can I come with?" Sam asked. He just wanted to get out of the house.

Kat smiled. "I'm very comfortable." She assured him. She was glad True was relaxed and seemed happy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:27 pm

"Nope.  If that means anything," Lex told him, stepping out.  He didn't really think Sam would stay, but hey, at least he tried not to get him involved in criminal doings, right?

"Me, too!" True murmured happily, his eyes closing as he half nestled against Kat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Sam frowned and left a note for Gaster before he grabbed a coat and tried to secretly follow Lex.

Kat smiled and soon dozed off as well.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Lex walked two blocks before stopping in his tracks.  "Seriously? he asked without even turning around.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Sam frowned. "Last time I followed you, it wound up being a good thing." He said stubbornly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:35 pm

"You didn't follow me, you found me," Lex pointed out.  "There's a difference."  He sighed and shook his head.  "Come on.  Stick right next to me and do as you're told.  Understand?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:39 pm

Sam nodded and jogged over to Lex's side. "Okay." He didn't even ask questions on what they were doing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next