Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 24 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:35 pm

Geena cleaned up the table then paused when she found the tip.  "Thank you," she said with a soft smile though Gaster was long gone.

True was in his room playing his guitar, humming happily as he strummed.  There were no words to his song, only feelings.  Deep happiness.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 24 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:37 pm

When Gaster got home, he knocked on True's doorframe. "Do you have a minute to listen to an old man complain?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:39 pm

True placed a flat hand on his strings to silence them.  "Of course, Dad.  What's up?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:45 pm

Gaster sat on the edge of True's bed, which put True at a higher level than him, but Gaster didn't care. "True, do you understand how worried I was last night? I nearly called the cops to report a missing person." He shook his head. "It's not my business to know what you did or where you went last night, but in the future, please, just give me a call or text or something to let me know not to worry and you won't be home."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:47 pm

True dipped his head.  "I'm sorry, Dad.  I would have, honest, but I fell asleep.  I meant to come home last night, it's just we... I fell asleep."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:53 pm

Gaster nodded. "I understand. All I ask is you try to remember for the future." He smiled. "How was your evening with Kat, if I may ask."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:57 pm

True looked up with a shy smile.  "It was... Perfect!  We watched Avatar."  He maneuvered closer and set his guitar aside.  Carefully he pulled himself over on the bed next to Gaster and wrapped his arms around him.  "I'm sorry."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Gaster smiled and hugged him back. "It's all right. The only reason I'm even giving you a hard time about it is because I care about you, True. I'm glad you had such a good night though. Kat is a very lucky girl, isn't she?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:34 pm

True smiled at his dad.  "I'm one incredibly lucky guy, Dad.  I'll do anything to keep from screwing this up."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Gaster smiled back. "I am glad you think so, True. And I hope you know you can ask and talk to me about anything you wish."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:13 pm

True nodded. "We'll behave. She doesn't expect anything from me but cuddles and that's all I want to give."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Gaster chuckled. "Not exactly what I meant by that, but as long as you both are happy and don't do anything outlandishly dangerous or stupid, I won't try and micromanage your relationship. Deal?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:40 pm

"Deal," True agreed. "Enough about me. How'd your money go?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:43 pm

Gaster blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, smiling a little. "Geena tells you all hi, if you remember her. She seemed to be doing okay, but I don't think she even knows my name yet. My signature is atrocious. The only decernible parts is the letters D, W, D, and G."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:11 am

"Have you ever called her by name?" True asked after a second of thought.  "Maybe you could say something like... 'Thank you, Geena, by the way my name is...?'"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:21 am

Gaster considered. "True... I think you are a genius. I must get coffee at the diner again tomorrow. I have determined that if I become a regular, it may help her feel more relaxed around me, yes?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:25 am

"Absolutely!" True agreed.  "Don't worry, Doctor Dad, I have no doubt that you'll get your girl."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:27 am

Gaster smiled nervously. He was terrified of messing up. "I sure hope so. I sure hope so..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:35 am

"Tell you what.  I'll believe in you getting the queen, you believe I'll get the princess," True grinned, giving him a one-armed hug.  "Did you notice Sam's been claimed by a cat?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:42 am

Gaster chuckled. "I have. And that kitten seems to like you, or at least your lap."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:51 am

"I think it's a girl?" True said uncertainly.  "I was thinking of calling her Treble."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:56 am

Gaster nodded. "I do believe it's a she as well, but do you want me to show you where to check for certain?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:16 am

"Yes, please, just in case," True requested, carefully handing over the kitten.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:21 pm

The kitten murfed indignantly as she was handled by Gaster. He showed True where to look, and what differences boy and girl cats have. "This is a little girl."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:35 pm

(Murfed!!!! XD I love it!)

True grinned as he took her back.  "Sorry about that, little fluff ball.  Dad, do you think Treble is an okay girl name?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next