Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Sam smiled a little. "I don't really want much right now, thanks."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:42 pm

"Alright.  I'll be right down the hall if you need anything," True said, backing out.  He left the door partially open as he left.
A small half grown cat wormed his way through the crack in the door and trotted over to hop up on the bed.  He sniffed around curiously.  This was n interesting place!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Sam smiled when he saw the cat. "Hi, kitty." He said softly.

(Want me to play a cat for True? Smile )
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:52 pm

(Sure, if you want.  True's cat would have to learn to watch his tail.)

The kitten jumped, startled by the voice that wasn't Shuni's.  He stared at Sam and slowly relaxed.  He inched forward, watching him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Sam smiled and let the cat sniff and explore. He remained still for now so he didn't startle the cat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:11 pm

The cat found the book fascinating.  He sniffed at it and rubbed his head along the corner.  It smelled nice!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Sam laughed a little softly and carefully reached out to try and pet the cat's curly for. It looked soft, like a lamb.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:20 pm

The kitten looked at Sam and considered him for a moment.  This did feel nice.  He moved closer, not quite purring yet, but almost.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Sam smiled and kept petting the cat. "You're very soft and friendly." He told the cat. "I hope we can be friends. I'm sorry I'm not feeling well right now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:26 pm

The cat climbed into Zam's lap and curled up on the book.  This felt nice.  He liked this one's hands.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Sam smiled and happily cuddled and snuggled with the cat. He liked this. He couldn't read now, but that was okay. After a while, Sam nodded off while petting the cat.

A curious, partly grown kitten wandered into True's room. She mewed curiously at True before getting on his bed and jumping around to move. This felt comfy and weird! She jumped on one of True's pillows and started to knead it, purring happily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:35 pm

The kitten nestled into Sam, purring as he slept.  Warm and snuggly!  So much better than sleeping on the streets in boxes.

True glanced at the kitten and put his hand on the strings to quiet the sound.  "Hello.  You lost?  This is True's room, not SHuni's."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:38 pm

The kitten mewed at True. She jumped over, still purring, and carefully sniffed one of his chair wheels. So strange! It smelled like everywhere!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:41 pm

True leaned over, watching the cat.  "Why don't you have a tail?  I guess that's a good thing, one less thing I might roll over, huh?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:45 pm

The kitten looked back up at True and mewed. Oh! He had a lap! Maybe that'd be a nice spot for a nap. She tried to jump up there, but it was a little too high for her to jump to right now. She dug her claws in True's pant leg to keep from falling as she scrambled up and curled in his lap, purring.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:47 pm

"I'll have to check for scratches later," True chuckled, moving his guitar so the kitten would have room.  "Why do you want me, little one?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:51 pm

She purred contently as she settled down for a nap. This person smelled like a good person. And his lap was comfy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:55 pm

True shook his head in amusement and stroked the kitten.  "You're a good little... Are you a girl or a boy?  Have you chosen me to be your caretaker?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:02 pm

The kitten purred louder as True stroked her soft fur, and even arched her back into his hand.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:04 pm

"Oh, well, you like that, do you?" True chuckled, stroking her more.  "Alright, I suppose you can stay."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Yes, the kitten decided she liked this human very much now. He pet her and talked to her and had a nice lap to curl up on.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:14 pm

"Well okay then, I guess I'm yours," True chuckled,  "May I please work?"  He adjusted his guitar, which normally sat where the kitten was, and managed to play around her, keeping the sound low in case Sam tried to call out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:16 pm

The kieen didn't mind, and snuggled a bit closer to True as he got the guitar again. She purred as he played.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:22 pm

This wasn't so bad.  Not too bad at all.  True smiled as he began humming along with his song.

Shuni was playing with the cats, giggling as he ran about the living room and climbed over the furniture.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 pm

The kitten was soon asleep, still purring on his lap.

When it was time to pick up Paul, Gaster first lightly rapped on True's doorframe. "I am picking up Paul. Care to join?" He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next