Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Kat shook her head. "Nope. I am just going to start a couple bags of popcorn before putting in the movie." She said as she went to the kitchen. The couch was more of a comfy loveseat than a couch, but plenty enough room for both her and True.

Ashton frowned and tensed, ready for whatever happens next and how to react. He played through several different scenarios and how to handle them with as minimal injury to Lex as possible.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:28 pm

True eyed the couch, making sure he was set. Locking his wheels, he began the rather inellegant task of transfering himself from his chair to the couch. Once settled, he pushed his chair out of the way but where he could still reach it.

"Yeah, nobody hunts there, meaning it's an untapped goldmine!" Black Jack snarled. "I want it. You can waste time and blood fighting me for it, or you can let me have it."
Lex met Black Jack glare for glare. "What, today the buffer, tomorrow the rest of my turf? No. 4th stays neutral."
"You're going to regret this boy," Black Jack growled.
"I look forward to that. We're done." Lex turned and walked off.
Black Jack drew his gun and looked ready to shoot Lex in the back. Then he put it up and stalked off.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Kat returned after a couple of minutes and turned on the TV and DVD player. She got the DVD in and set up before she went back into the kitchen to finish the popcorn. She made sure it was super buttery and extra salty before she grabbed several napkins and returned with the big bowl of popcorn. "Is this buttery enough?" She asked True as she sat beside him.

Ashton had his own guns drawn and aimed, ready to fire at Black Jack and his shadow as soon as he started to threaten Lex. Once Black Jack stalked off, Ashton put one of the guns away before he jogged after Lex. "I still don't like him." He concluded. "Want me to make sure he doesn't move people to 4th?" He offered. "I can start patrolling there, and if he happens to get rough with me, it won't matter so much."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:41 pm

"This is perfect!" True said after a bite. "You're a wiz with popcorn. Forget the theater, I'll come here and pay whatever admission you want," True said cheerfully.

Lex didn't answer until they were well into his territory. "Do it, but stay out of sight. I'll get a couple other shadows to watch with you. Don't make it look like I'm moving in, just watch. Got it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Kat laughed. "Maybe your company and some cuddles will be your fee." She said as she started the long movie.

Ashton nodded obediently. "Do you want me to just let you know if I see anything, or act out if they encroach?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:50 pm

"Deal," True agreed. He slowly relaxed next to Kat, trying to figure out what she wanted by way of cuddles.

"Don't do anything unless I say so!" Lex snapped. "Watch and report, nothing more."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Kat cuddled next to him. It seemed simple, pg snuggles were fine and what she wanted. Kat ate some of the popcorn as they watched the movie, her fingers quickly getting greasy from the butter.

Ashton nodded and fell silent. He asked for clarification, and he got it. Once they got back, Ashton muttered something about getting a bite to eat and slipped out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:10 pm

True put his arm around her, content now that he understood what she wanted.

Lex dropped onto the couch and pinch the bridge of nhis nose. His headache was back thanks to tnhe meet.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:14 pm

Kat happily snuggled with him as they watched the movie. true was a very comfortable person to snuggle with, she discovered.

Ashton went out and ate. When he returned, he made enough noise to get Lex's attention before he tossed Lex a bottle of water and some migraine pain pills. He hoped this would be enough, or at least the gesture would humor Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:29 pm

True found the movie a little hard to follow but tried to keep his questions to a minimum. He couldn't resist the occasional remark about blue people. He hugged Kat gently. This was wonderful!

Lex caught the bottles and squinted at the pills. "Thanks for the poison. Now how do I get Black Jack to take them?" he asked, setting them aside. He closed his eyes, sipping the water slowly. "Good brand. Lot of bottled water tastes like plastic."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Kat answered his questions as best she could and laughed at his remarks. She enjoyed this a lot. She considered asking True over for movies again in the future.

Ashton laughed softly. "Sorry. Other than the water and giving you space and time, is there anything I an get to help your headache?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:29 pm

"So I'm still not sure I get the message," True admitted as the movie drew to a close. "Enlighten poor dense me?"

Lex leaned back on the couch, eyes still closed. "Nah. Freakin headache's never fully gone. Smokes help for a while."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Kat smiled. "That people can be jerks sometimes. We see a different society with different people and cultures, and try and convert them to ours or squash them, and it's not right."

Ashton opened his mouth, but closed it as he thought twice. He was going to suggest Lex go see a doctor about it, but realized that may incur his roommate's wrath. "How about I get you something good for breakfast tomorrow before I patrol 4th? Anything in particular you're craving?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:40 pm

True frowned.  "Is that what it was?  Boy, I did not get that at all!  Thanks."

"Nah, anything's good," Lex mumbled.  He peeked out from under his hand, brow furrowed.  "Did I give you money to get something to eat?  Can't remember.  When'd you last eat?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 pm

Kat laughed some. "It's fine. I watch it for the awesome graphics anyway. They hired actual linguists to come up with that whole language, and used special programs to get the alien faces to emote based on how our own faces move."

Ashton smiled a little. "I ate, thanks. I ate while I was out just now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:51 pm

"Really?  Wow, they sure put a lot into it," True said admiringly.  "Yeah, I didn't really get it, but it sure was pretty to watch.  It was worth it just for that."

"Good.  You got any damage done I need to fix?" Lex asked, still squinting.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:02 am

Kat smiled. "I'm glad. I liked it a lot more this time around. I liked watching it with someone this time." She said appreciatively.

Ashton poked around himself. "No. Thank you though." He said politely. The only wounds he had were old ones that were slowly healing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:08 am

"Movies are a lot more fun when you watch them with someone," True agreed, smiling.  "Thank you for letting me be that someone."

"Kay.  Then I'm sleeping.  Don't wake me unless the sky is falling."  Lex closed his eyes, pulling the ratty blanket around his shoulders.  Sleep.  Sleep would help.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:18 am

Kat smiled and kissed his cheek. "Of course. We should do it again sometime."

Ashton hesitated. He wasn't tired quite yet, so he silently slipped out and collected some supplies. He managed to score pretty big before he silently crept back into the hideout. He carefully put an almost brand new blanket over Lex and left the rest of his findings aside for now. He was very, very careful not to wake Lex as he moved about and settled down for bed himself.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:22 am

As it happened, True was turning to look at Kat just as she went in to kiss his cheek.  Her lips landed on the corner of his mouth and he froze, not sure what to do.  That was as close to a real kiss as he'd ever gotten.  "We should!" he stammered out, feeling like an idiot.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:24 am

Kat blushed some as she drew back from the kiss and hesitated a moment. "Hey True?" She asked softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:29 am

"Yeah?" True asked equally softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:33 am

Kat gently placed a hand on True's cheek and kissed him, full on the lips. It was gentle and only lasted a couple of seconds before she pulled back just enough to watch his reaction.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:37 am

True didn't move.  He stayed where he was, staring at Kat with stars in his eyes.  "Wow," he whispered.  There was nothing else to say.  The touch of her lips had sent tingles through his entire body.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:39 am

Kat smiled and giggled a little. She was glad her bold move hadn't been too much or scare him off. She had been a bit worried for a moment, but it seemed to have worked out okay.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next