Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:15 pm

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" True grinned, wheeling forward.  "I'll bet I'll even beat you to the dining- Oh!  Sorry cat."  The cat who's tail he'd just run over hissed and took off.  "I didn't even know they were out," True winced, feeling bad.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Gaster smiled. "It's all right. I didn't really warn you of it either." He led True out, shooing a couple of cats out of the way now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Shuni slipped out of his chair and followed the yowl of the cat, worried.  He soothed the cat's ruffled fur, sighing in relief when he found no damage, just a bruise.  Returning to the dining room, he then had to scold another cat for hopping up on the table.

"Someone is going to be very busy," True remarked, carefully guiding himself into his spot at the table.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Gaster smiled. "However, they listen to and love Shuni, and I trust he will be able to keep them all cared for and in line." He said confidently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:42 pm

"That's true," True agreed, watching as the cat hopped down.  "Looks like you have your own fan," he pointed out, grinning at the cat sitting on Gaster's foot.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Gaster smiled. "True, this is Tesla. He has been my little buddy today." He scratched the cat's head affectionately.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Tesla stood on his back legs, purring happily as Gaster scratched his head.  
"Looks like he's fond of the arrangement," True chuckled.  "So Paul has his kitten, Dad has one, where's yours, Sam?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Sam just shrugged. He wasn't looking so hot today, although Sam had mostly kept to himself all day, so Gaster hadn't noticed quite yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Shuni sat next to Sam again but paused before eating.  Carefully he reached over and touched Sam's arm.  "Sam?  Are you ill?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:22 pm

Sam shrugged. "I think I just didn't sleep well." Gaster frowned and put the back of his hand to Sam's forehead. "Sam, you're burning up. After this, please go lie down and I will see what I can do."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:58 pm

True frowned, looking worried. Was Sam sick? He wasn't sure what to do with a sick little brother. Hover or give him space?
Shuni went to the drive and got Sam a cup of orange juice. He bore it back with great care and set it next to Sam. "Drinking is good."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Gaster nodded. "Yes. Drinking fluids helps, and water and orange juice are the best." Sam ate his lunch and drank the juice, thanking Shuni, before he went to lie down. Gaster sighed a little. He noticed True's worry. "Sam tends to get sick fairly easily. I will show you where I keep his different medicines, in case I have to work during the day and it's just you two."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:17 pm

"I'll look after him," True promised instantly.  "Show me what's where and how to use it and I'll do it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Gaster nodded and led True to the bathroom off of Gaster's bedroom, and showed True all the different medicines. He also explained what each one did and when to use them. "Out of curiosity, do you know how to apply Sam's inhaler in an emergency?" He ended by asking.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:22 pm

True shook his head.  "It's not the kind that you just puff with?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Gaster smiled a little. "It is, but you need to make sure you time it so Sam breathes in the medicine with a deep breath and hold it for several seconds before exhaling. He's good at doing it himself, but knowing just in case is always good, yes?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:53 pm

"Very good," True agreed, making notes as he examined the medications.  "Yeah, I can handle this.  You don't have to worry, I'll play substitute Mommy.  Speaking of, have you gone to have your coffee yet?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Gaster's face got red. "I planned on doing that tomorrow, remember? Kat was going to suggest what I should wear and everything."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:07 pm

True snapped his fingers. "That's right!  Good point.  You should go pick out some possibilities.  I'll check on Sam."  He let himself out, moving slow and careful because of the cats following in his wake and exploring Gaster's room.  There really weren't as many as it seemed, it just looked like more because they were all moving around and exploring so much.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:13 pm

Sam was curled up in bed, and reading a book. He wasn't tired, but not doing much of anything helped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:16 pm

"Hey, Seal," True smiled as he rolled in slowly.  "What are you reading?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Sam showed True the book's cover with a smile. It was a book called White Fang by Jack London, and had a picture what seemed to be either a husky or a wolf on the cover. "Hi, True."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:22 pm

"I've been meaning to read that.  Is it any good?" True asked, getting closer then relaxing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Sam nodded. "I like it so far." He marked his page and closed the book. "What's up?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:30 pm

True shrugged.  "Nothing.  I figured I'd come see how you were doing and if you wanted anything."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next