Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:58 am

"Okay!"  Shuni followed on Gaster's heels.

True rolled into Sam's room and got close to the head of his bed.  Sam's cat was draped over his shoulder, smiling in its sleep.  Wow.  Cats really did smile.  True reached over and brushed Sam's forehead.  "Hey, Sealy."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:03 am

Gaster smiled and started to Show Shuni the whole process of making a grilled cheese sandwich, as well as expression caution for the heat and gas oven flame.

Sam groggily woke. "Hmm?" He asked. He sounded stuffed up and croaky throated.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:24 am

Shuni followed Gaster with avid attention. It was as though Gaster had found a fanatical acolyte. The wee cat boy was determined to never do anything wrong in Gaster's eyes.

"Hey, buddy," True smiled. "Dad's making soup if you can wake up long enough to eat it. Sounds like you could use some honey lemon tea, too."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:31 am

Gaster enjoyed how enthusiastic Shuni was, and hoped he never lost that trait. "All right, now you try to make one." Gaster offered.

Sam carefully and slowly sat up. He tried not to disturb his cat friend much. "How did your date with Kat go?" He asked in a croaky voice.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:04 am

Shuni nodded and concentrated on making the cheese sandwich exactly the way Gaster had shown him.  He was very meticulous and it took him forever, but at last he had the sandwich on the pan and frying.  Shuni got as close as he could to watch it, spatula hovering in his hand.  He looked so intense it was almost adorable and laughable.

"It went well, except I ended up falling asleep on her couch after the movie," True said, pulling a face.  "Dad was kind of Ticked about me not telling him I wasn't coming home.  Not that I blame him."
The cat yawned as it sort of rolled down Sam's body and ended up upside down in his lap, still purring.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:44 am

Gaster was patient. "Don't worry if it's not perfect the first time, Shuni. It takes some practice." He tried to offer.

Sam smiled and rubbed the cat's belly. "I'm glad you had fun though." He sounded sick, and his eyes were bleary.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:53 am

"Okay, but it is not good to waste food," Shuni said sincerely as he checked the sandwich.  He looked up at Gaster and grinned.  "It's pretty!  How do I turn it over?"

"Me too.  Tell you what, why don't I bring you lunch in bed?" True smiled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Gaster smiled and gently guides Shuni through flipping the grilled cheese to brown the other side.

Sam smiled. "Yes please. And a nice big glass of water too?" He asked before he started coughing a bit.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:13 pm

Shuni held his breath as he turned the sandwich over and stared down at the golden brown surface.  "It's pretty!"

"Absolutely!"  True wheeled out to see where lunch was at the time.
Sam's kitty rolled over and stood his front paws on his chest, reaching up to tap his chin.  Person okay?

(Did Sam's cat get a name?  I really need to make notes on these things.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Gaster smiled. "That's a very good looking sandwich!" He encouraged. "You may be a chef with those skills."

Sam smiled. He pet his cat, trying to come up with a name. "Hm. How about Linx?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Shuni looked at him with big eyes.  "I don't want to be a chef.  Chefs are cranky," he said matter of factly.
"Hey, Dad, how's lunch coming along?" True asked, wheeling over to get a glass and fill it with water.

The kitten mewed at him and tried to stick a paw in his mouth when he opened it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Gaster smiled. "Not all chefs are. Some are really friendly." He turned to True. "It's coming along. Shuni is helping me cook sandwiches while the soul is warming up. How's Sam?"

Sam laughed and pet the cat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:07 pm

"Sam's not awesome, but his cat is sending him healing vibes.  Not all chefs are what?"
"Mean," Shuni answered.
True nodded sagely.  "Ah.  I see.  They do have a reputation for being crabby, don't they?"
Shuni nodded emphatically.

The kitten settled down, purring happily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:56 pm

"I think that's only the seafood chefs..." Gaster said with a smile. he couldn't help it. The pun was there to be made.

Sam smiled and kept petting the cat. This cat had been his buddy for quite a while now, and that made Sam happy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:50 pm

True and Shuni both gave Gaster near identical looks of bewilderments.  "Seafood chefs?"

The cat purred and rubbed up against Sam.  Then something caught his interest.  He climbed up onto Sam's pillow and jumped from there onto his nightstand.  He sniffed at the (making assumption) tiny robot people.  What were these things?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Gaster sighed a little. "Crab is a type of seafood, therefore, a seafood chef may be crabby...."

Sam laughed weakly. "Those are wind up robots I made, Linx."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Dual "Oooohhh"s filled the kitchen.
"Ha ha," True said blandly.
Shuni giggled.  "I like it."

Linx patted one curiously with his paw then jumped back in surprise when it fell to the floor with  clatter.  Woah!  Had he done that??
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Gaster laughed and handed True a small tray with soup, a grilled cheese, and some water for Sam. "Will you take this to Sam please, as well as some medicine?" He asked his son.

Sam laughed weakly. "It's okay. I'll pick it up later." He started to cough some again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:02 pm

"Sure."  True made sure the tray was well balanced then pushed off for Sam's room.
Shuni tilted his head, hearing Sam cough.  "Honey makes coughing stop.  I can go find some."

Linx stared at Sam a moment then jumped back.  He landed off on the pillow and ended up tumbling down head over heels.  Righting himself, he went to stand on Sam's chest, mewing worriedly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Sam nodded. "That may help better than a cat on my chest." He croaked between coughs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:07 pm

(Shuni was talking to Gaster since they were still in the kitchen...)

"Hey, buddy," True said, pushing the door open.  "Lunch and water.  You, little guy, are not helping."  True set the tray on a clear spot on the bedside table then whisked Linx to the side of the bed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:12 pm

(Oops. Sorry XD)

Gaster smiled. "Honey would help just the coughing, yes. However, coughing is a symptom of what is making Sam sick. True or myself will give him medicine to fight what's making him sick first, and then we may give him honey if his throat is still bothering him." he tried to explain.

Sam sat up a bit more and sipped the water. "Thank you." He rasped at True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:16 pm

"Oh.  What is making him sick?" Shuni asked as he diligently prepared the next sandwich.

"Welcome."  True helped prop him up then set the tray on his lap.  "Do you need anything else?"
Linx had jumped down and was wandering about on the floor.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:24 pm

"Just a cold or virus." Gaster said vaguely for now. "Sam is the kind of person to get sick fairly easily though. I have a lot of medicines for him just in case."

"Medicine please?" Sam asked weakly. He was feeling awful.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:30 pm

Shuni looked sad at that and asked no more questions about Sam.

True handed over the medicine.  "I guess you know the dosage?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next