Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 8 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:16 am

True glanced up at Gaster warily.  "Um, okay?"  Was Gaster really that mad about the journal?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 8 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:27 am

Gaster sighed. "True, I did not appreciate you tricking me as you did last night. I have been honest and truthful to you, and you fooling me like that and lying about what you wanted the journal for made me very upset. Had you just explained that you did not think I should use the journal, I would have not. I try to be a reasonable man, but that kind of trickery is one of the things I cannot stand, and honestly I had hoped a little bit more from you, True." He said. Gaster didn't sound overly mad, just tired. He did speak the truth though, and hoped True would understand the angle he was coming from.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:29 am

True's head dropped lower with every word, and by the time Gaster was done, he was fighting back tears.  Hurting Gaster like that hurt him just as badly.  The knowledge that he'd disappointed his chosen father hurt worse than anything physical his biological father ever could have done.  He'd never meant for that to happen!  "I'm sorry," he said, struggling to keep his voice from hitching.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:37 am

Gaster shook his head. "Then that is the end of it. I knew you meant well, but only so you know for the future." He said gently. He didn't like being upset with True, and felt awful for making him feel bad.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:42 am

"Yes, sir," True said quietly, his head still down.  "Do you want me to give you the notebook back?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:47 am

Gaster thought. "Do you want to hold onto it so the temptation of my rereading it won't be there?" He asked. "And I have nothing to hide if you wished to read it, by chance."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:55 am

True glanced up at him, surprised then smiled timidly.  "I'll keep it, but I won't read it.  Some things are just best kept private."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:09 am

Gaster nodded respectfully. "I understand." He sighed. "I am just so nervous I will mess up..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:12 am

"You probably will," True said bluntly.  "And she'll probably mess up with you.  If she forgives you and lets you try again, that'll prove she's worth the time and effort."  He gave a little shrug.  "You learn a lot, standing on the edges."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:11 am

Gaster nodded, gracious for the advice. "That's a bit comforting. I just hope I don't mess up too royally, you know?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:51 am

True snorted.  "Sorry, Dad, but you'd have to be trying for that to happen."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Gaster smiled some. "I appreciate the vote of confidence."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:32 pm

"you've earned it," True said simply.  "Do you need help with anything, or is it okay if I hang out in my room?  I had some recording stuff I wanted to practice."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Gaster shook his head. "You should be fine to record. Shuni and I will be giving the cats check ups today."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:48 pm

"Cool.  I hope you have some skin left when you're done," True said, opening the door for himself and Gaster.  "Hey, Dad?  Why'd you have Sam stay home today?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:57 pm

"He wanted to work on his robot and sleep in some today." Gaster replied. He walked through and thanked True before he went to find Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:03 pm

True nodded and went to his room.

Shuni was in his own room with all the cats including Bitty Kitty, sitting in the middle of the room and combing the snarls out one of his longer haired cats.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Gaster knocked on Shuni's doorframe. "Shall we start to give them checkups?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Shuni looked up and smiled.  "Okay!  We can start with Artichoke.  She is sweet and doesn't mind."  
The fluffy calico looked up at Gaster, purring happily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Gaster smiled and crouched net to the cat. He pet her and made sure she was comfortable with him before he started to feel around her and check her all over. He made sure to be gentle and not hurt the cat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:24 pm

The cat wasn't thrilled when Gaster started poking about her belly, but since Shuni asked it of her, she put up with it.  Silly humans and their prodding fingers.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Once Gaster was satisfied, he pet the cat again and scratched her along her spine.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:34 pm

Next up was the more nervous bobtailed cat.  Shuni held her and crooned softly for a while before urging her toward Gaster.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Gaster first pet the cat again and made sure she was more comfortable before he gently examined the cat. He did his best to not hurt or spook her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:42 pm

This cat was more tense, but she didn't scratch or bite, just ttried to carefully push away from the stranger.

Shuni sat back, watching Gaster's every move carefully while he pulled one of the werewolf cats into his lap.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next