Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 16 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Mari could feel the locket tug, but instead of fighting it she rose and began to follow it, with in a matter of moments she realised ware he was heading and caught up with him her voice pained " Does master Hate me that much?" she said actually all though quite frozen tears slid from her face, " Master hates me that much, what have I ever done to Master, and what has masters friends done, to piss master off? " she grew quiet for several more paces, and then blurted " Did you ask what would bind you? I have always known what would be my fate, and I once asked what My sisters would be, " she stood her ground " Master, why must you be Cruel. I see the sins on your heart master, and this one I fear, will make it ugly."

Drake sunk to the floor looking at allison " He would be a pocketwatch, who would keep prefect time, but the hand would move backwards for ever counting the hourse minuets and seconds of the past, and each time the hands struck twelve, it would play the most haunting melodies that everyone's heart would break when they saw it only counted the past, with its cracked face and dented cover, and inscribed on that dented cover would read, I gave my future to hold my past forever." He started to cry " I hate binding them, I hate it, and I hate having to explain myself, god what a Female dog of a god I serve."

Gavin shrugged " I am all ready naked, so it would be more of Cloth poker." he laughed.

Slendy snorted waving lethe on, " I will come to bed sooner or later." he said.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:29 pm

"Stop calling me master!" Puppeteer snapped at her. As quickly as his anger came, it abided some and he calmed. "Just.... stop. I didn't ask for this. You are way too attached to me for your own good." Puppet sighed and shook his head. He dug out her locket and tried to give it to Mari. "Take it. I'm out."

Allison moved beside him and hugged Drake near. She gently held him in a comforting way, so he could cry in her shoulder instead. Allison rubbed his back in careful and soothing circles until he had calmed down.

Layla frowned some. "Still doesn't mean I quite get how to play. Is it more like we bet certain clothing items to take off instead of chips then?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:46 pm

Mari glared " I can not, do you wish me to perish?" she said looking at him in shock " I can not use my powers with out your permission remember." he hugged herself " are you that horribly afraid of getting hurt, that you can not see how you hurt others? How you drive spikes through there hearts, how you torment those who wish to show you were not all bad." he she sat and began to cry " why I have done nothing to you and yet you rather cast me aside."

Just then a cackle of laughter the voice frozen and cold " I found you mari time to die ya." it said as its pretty face and elgant limbs sent ice shards to slice her.

Drake cuddled " I wonder if Arabella had this kind of issues with Jack."

Gavin nodded " ya.. something like that."

Slendy shrugged " I have chips though." he said pulling out a poker set.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Puppeteer flinched as an audible crackling sound came from his chest. However, when the one guy sent ice at Mari, Puppeteer growled and used his threads to wrap around her and hold Mari a safe distance back. This was the last thing he needed today. Mari could see and feel a difference in his power as the gold shifted to a burning orange color. "Well now." He purred. "You're just in time. I need to kill something, but how shall I end you? I know! I'll make you dance like my puppet!" He sent strings out at the killer, the threads embedding themselves deep down into the guy and burning him where they touched, as if they were made of fire, although they did not even feel warm to Mari.

Allison smiled softly. "If she did, she had to struggle through it alone, remember?"

Layla smiled. "How about regular chipped poker then? I'm not even going to question where you were carrying that this whole time."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Slendy laughed " slender pockets, they hold the universe and then some." he said pulling out the power set.

Gavin snorted " leave it to slendy."

The laughing from the man of ice, as it sent ice at puppet, and then shattered like snow, once his, tendrils had touch him.

Mari was crying hard now.

Drake heard the commotion and came out " What the hell Puppet." he snarled " I thought you were better then this!" he spat.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Layla laughed. "That must sure be handy sometimes. Probably only takes one trip to bring all the groceries in that way!"

Puppeteer turned to see Drake, orange threads still floating around him. He strode over to Drake, the threads very gently setting Mari down now that the immediate danger was gone. "better than what, you?! I probably just saved your ungrateful hide! And now you don't want me to?! If you want to be put out of your misery that bad, just say so!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:31 pm

Drake laughed " How about I put you in your pocket watch, I saw you threads flailing your were going to kill Mari, " he said the blue dust because to form as he eyes began to glow blue " why puppet do you insist on running from what could be, why do you insist on living in the damn past?"

Mari was very upset, frightened and just wanted her grandpa at this point, and like any time when Mari was upset, she sang, and unlike most creepies or anything on earth, Mari had the voice of a Angle. The song had no words, but it was a song all the same.

Slendy grinned " oh yes, its very handy, I could even put people in there if I had too." he said laughing.

Gavin looked at Layla " wonder if he's lost anyone in there?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Puppet was about to go all out, but paused when he heard Mari singing. He froze and closed his eyes as he focused on the song. His shoulders relaxed and gradually his threads turned from orange to gold again before they disappeared. Once he was calmed, Puppeteer spoke softly. "Drake, I'm sorry I said that. I wasn't attacking Mari. Something tried to attack her first, and I was only trying to protect her. The snow from when it broke is still over there." He pointed to the spot the ice clone was.

Layla giggled. "I don't know. Have you, Slendy?" She asked as she brought out a card deck she happened to grab at the Walmart. Layla opened it and shuffled the new cards.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Slendy nodded " Once, and for an entire week all most, but I did manage to find him still alive." he nodded " he was well fed too, parently I had shoved rations in there, and forgot about them."

Gavin laughed " wow, the stories slendy here can tell."

Drake narrowed his eyes, but could see the snow, and backed down his power fading " Mari everything is ok, now hun."

Mari kept singing, she her eyes firmly kept shut.

Drake sighed striding over and plucking Mari up in a hug " its ok... see bad man went away, and see puppet isn't going to hurt anyone, like a good puppet."

Mari pulled away from drake " I just want my Granpa." she said softly. " Puppet doesn't want me, can you please give me to a new master?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:56 pm

Layla laughed. "Yeah. Even his pockets have interesting stories about them!" She cracked up laughing to the point she could hardly shuffle the cards.

Puppeteer flinched again as the crack grew worse at Mari's words. He slowly walked over and hugged her from behind. "Mari... I'm sorry. Please, may we talk some, and then if you still hate me, I will let you pick a new master."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:08 pm

Mari sniffled " Fine, but I for warn it is very hard for me to trust." she said " its not the first time, nor will it be the last, that no one has wanted me around."

Drake rolled his eyes and walked in side, plopping beside gavin " I am not going to ask why your butt naked. " then Called " allison want to play poker."

Gavin laughed " long story but it resulted in a Ticked Puppet."

Slendy laughed " yes my pockets do have quite a few stories, but you know... anyone would be upset if they liked your ars."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:18 pm

Puppeteer sighed. "I can understand. Come. I have something I need to show you before I explain." He lead Mari to what would have been their room. Once inside, Puppeteer took off his shirt to look at his cracked chest. Yup. It had gotten worse. "Ouch..." he murmured as he touched the center of the cracks, where it was deepest, right over his heart.

Allison came out. "I'm not that good at it, but I'll play a few hands." She said with a smile.

Layla finally caught her breath and asked Slendy to pass out chips while she finished shuffling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Gavin yawned " you know, My junk is getting a bit chilly.." he said " so ah, is my hour up, so I can at least put boxers on?"

Slendy laughed dishing chips out.

Drake pulled her down and into his lap " Its ok, Gem dragons are good at playing cards the little guy will help."

Mari looked at it and then said pulling the hem of her dress down, revealing a scar ware her heart was " Puppet, Wounds heal if you let them, I am still not trusting of people but I am better at it... and see its healed." she shook her head " silly puppet running from things."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Layla smiled. "I think you can put boxers on now." She assured him and kissed his cheek. She then dishes out the cards for them all.

Allison smiled. "Are you playing?" She asked as she let her tiny dragon out.

Puppeteer looked down. "Mari, I'm not as strong as you. I hate being alone, but I'm terrified of being hurt again. I've been let down so much in the past-especially by women-that I'm sorry if it seemed I disliked you. I don't and think you are an amazing and beautiful lady, and even if I wasn't broken, I wouldn't stand a chance of winning a girl like you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Mari looked at him and rummaged around in the night stand, came out with a roll of duct tape " well lets see now." she said putting several stips of duct tape over the crack " there... step one. The duct tape makes everything better, " she said " step two, the more you trust, the more duct tape gets pulled off." she then smiled " and step 3, the more you pull that " I am nor worthy " bull Crap, the more duct tape gets put on." she said " duct tape, for me it was stiches, but I think tape will work.. " she grinned " its water proof."

Drake nodded " ya."

Gavin put his boxers on.

Slendy grinned " So..... what do you guys think? How soon will Mari get puppet all cute and fuzzy with her?"

Drake pondered " Mari, hmm probably 7 days... depending."

Gavin grinned " I vote 7 days an on the 8th at noon he kisses her."

Slendy poundered " 1 month, " he grinned " Closest wins?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Puppet looked at the tape awkwardly. "Um, this feels weird... and how will it be known if more tape can be pulled off?" He asked.

Layla dealt the cards and picked hers up. "Hmmm... what happens to whoever wins?" She asked the guys.

Allison looked at her hand. She had a really, really good one actually, but was a bit clueless as to how good it really was.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:31 pm

Drake grins " winner gets a brand new pair of bedroom slippers... Crafted by urse truely, Looser gets the guy fatherest away, hast to help me catch and tame 3.6 thousand tiny gem dragons."

Sleny looked at him " you know how long it will take to sort through all your pockets for eggs? " he shivered " your own Drake."

Gavin grinned " I kinda want a gem dragon as a pet, they sound cute."

Mari giggled " A lie even if its a white one, is still a type of sin, and my sister sees the truth so If I am stupped I will just ask sissy." she giggled " besides, that tape will keep you from touching it like a dodo bird."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:38 pm

Allison smiled and let hers out. "Are these good cards do you think?" She asked the little guy.

Puppet blushed a little and looked down. "You... have a really pretty laugh..." He told her softly. Puppet had decided to tentatively try and open his heart up to her some, although he was still scared and unsure if it was a good thing or not.

Layla threw in some chips. "They sound like a nuisance with how Drake is making them off to be."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Mari blushed " Silly little puppet. " she said softly " So do you want to play poker with the others, or stay in this room thats ok with me too," she said

Gavin sighed he had crap for a hand.

Slendy shrugged " well now, this interesting."

Drake shrugged " I am confused honestly.... who's cards are these?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:50 pm

"I would rather be in here for now." Puppeteer said as he tugged his shirt and jackets and gloves back on. "I don't feel up to be with a lot of people right now, and maybe even taking a nap sounds great."

Layla looked at Drake. "I got these at the Walmart."

Allison pushed in several chips.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:33 pm

After a while, Puppet had fallen asleep, curled up on the bed. He was exhausted from the fight and emotional strains earlier, and so now he was sleeping soundly.

Jack had woken up. He felt a lot better and went into the common area to be a social ars hole instead of an antisocial one for once. He managed to find where Sen kept the sake and had a bottle all to himself.

Allison wound up winning for a while and even got Drake and Gavin out in the poker game due to dumb luck. She seemed to always have just slightly better hands than everyone, even when everyone was sure she hadn't been cheating.''

Layla was a bit tired now, which made her very cuddly with Gavin. The most action she did recently was yell at Stan when he came out to complain about everything, and threatened to beat his face in if he didn't stop, so Stan skulked back to his room to wallow in his misery alone.

Lethe was awake now, and talked to Slendy about any and everything. She wanted to know everything about her new man and how to take care of him and be the best girlfriend ever to him.

Isaac watched the common area from the roof. His prey lay in wait inside. The thought of what all he had planned made his feathers floof out some. Oh, this would be great fun...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Arabella hadn't woken yet, and rolled over, however since jack wasn't there, she fell out of bed, with a loud thud, " Ouch." she said as she bruised her hip, and smacked her elbow on the nightstand.

Mari bounded in to puppets room and rolled her eyes, still asleep, she giggled, and placed a bowl of hot steaming ramen homemade next to him on the night stand, and with a feather began to tickle the bottom of his foot.

Slendy blinked " how about I write Slender a biography of slendy and you can read all about it." he said looking at his nice hot bowl of ramen soup. then paused " Actually.." he pulled the exact book out of his pocket " I forgot I all ready wrote that."

Gavin yawned " of course he all ready wrote that." then stretched. " Layla, babe you going to eat your soup, its not poisonous."

Drake stumbled out of the room, looking like hell " I forgot the rainbowy crystal ones, breath flipping Fire." he said still smoking a little.

Sen shook his head " are you wanting to leave to day, if so I am making a trip to the local Grocery store, yes its a Aisian food market, but its next door to walmart, which I Ironically those two stores are it. "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:54 pm

Jack went to check on Arabella, sensing she was hurt. "Arabella?" He asked as he walked in.. "What the insert the proper F bomb here. just happened?"

Puppeteer yelped and woke up, jerking away from the feather. Once he saw it was just Mari. He tried to regain his breath and composure. "Mari... you scared me." He said.

Lethe giggled and started to read it as she ate. "Don't worry. I'll write a companion book to this one. It'll be a how to on taking proper care of your Slendys."

Layla nodded and ate her soup. She looked up at Sen. "Drake would have a better idea when we are to go. And Sen? Thank you for letting us crash here. The hot springs and the food are fantastic."

Allison came over and fussed over Drake, trying to straighten everything out, put out the smoke, and even clean up any smudges. She was determined to keep him safe and clean.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:10 am

Mari shook her head " No, I cam to feed you." she said pointing to the steaming bowl of soup on the nightstand, " unless of course you would like to starve, and in that case." she smiled wickledly " I will force feed you. No one starves to death on my watch."

Arabella looked at him between a bit of a sniffle " I fell out of bed." she said then sighed " and I know I bruised my hip, and I smacked my elbow off the corner of the nightstand, and I am pretty sure its bleeding." Then beamed " feeling better?" she asked suddenly more interested in jack's well being then her own.

Drake sighed as a diamond looking newly hatched gem dragon sat on his shoulder, and puffed a bit of smoke. " yours just helps you cheat at cards lucky little charmer, mine just smokes and lights things on fire... sounds legit."

Slendy laughed " but there is only one of me... that I know of."

Gavin laughed " My god, I have a coal furnace and a fire place, I would love that one." he said t drake.

Sen nodded " not at all, everyone is all ways welcome." he said before walking off.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:19 am

Puppet sat up. "I can feed myself, thank you." He took the bowl of soup. "Thanks for bringing me some." He told her before he took a sip of it.

Jack grumbled and set his sake down. He grabbed her wrist and examined Arabella's elbow. Dissatisfied, he found some bandages and wrapped it up well. "I still feel sore, but otherwise fine." He finally answered.

Lethe laughed. "Then I only need to make one copy, yeah?" She kissed Slenderman's cheek.

Allison still fussed over Drake and looked at the little dragon. She lightly tapped it's nose. "No lighting things or Drake on fire unless he tells you to, okay?"

Layla smiled at him and continued to eat happily. She really was enjoying the soup, and savored the complex melody of flavors in her mouth.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next