Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 19 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:49 pm

"Yuck. Livers taste God awful." Jack commented. He allowed Arabella to cuddle him for now.

Puppet lightly squeezes her hand. "This isn't right is all, and THAT is freaking me out...."

The feeling of the house being a bound object pressed in on Drake, almost to the point of being physical.

Lethe just held Gavin's arm. She still didn't like this place.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Arabella smiled " its ok, I think so too... " she said smiling " Jack does Drake look good to you?" she asked.

Drake was pretty pale at this moment.

Mari smiled " its ok Puppet, I will keep you safe."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 pm

Jack frowned and examined Drake. "Hmmmmm.... unless he's trying to imitate a ghost, no."

Allison gently placed a hand on Drake's shoulder. "Drake? What's wrong, Drake?"

Puppet shook his head. "I don't think we are in danger here. I'm just freaked out is all."

Layla looked between Drake and Puppet worriedly. "Should we go? This doesn't seem like a nice place, and Drake's reaction isn't helping..."

Lethe sighed some. "Other than what looks like a struggle here, we know nothing. I think we should look around some. Who knows. We may learn something or find something useful."

Stan sighed exasperatedly. "Well, it's better than the last place we were at. No god damn cherry trees here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Arabella whirled around on Stan " what did I tell you about Speaking?" she growled " all you insert the proper F bomb here. do is complain, day in and day out, morning noon and what not, I am sick and damn tired, so the next damn thing you say I don't give a Crap what it is, I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A insert the proper F bomb here. FISH."

Gavin blinked, " lets just keep investigating, besides we don't know ware the portal is in this realm to get to the next." he said then blinking again " besides, I don't we have much of anything to worry about."

Slenderman nodded " No, I think we will be fine, we should however keep an eye on Drake, he doesn't look very good and is non responsive." he then paused " and Puppet, yes I understand this feeling, but deep breaths, and you might want to since Mari is calmer, let her use her powers, a jumpy puppet isn't a good thing."

Mari nodded " its ok, Puppet, Like I siad, I am part cat, and honestly Cats know when dangers is afoot, were fine, and so what if someone or something is watching, MY chaines will bit into their flesh if they attempt anything."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Puppet nodded. "All right. Mari, you may use your powers while we are in the house. Maybe I should lead, since I've been here before?" He asked.

Lethe nodded. "I think that would be best, yeah, although we should do something about Drake."

Allison looked at Puppet. "Is there any rooms we could try and sit Drake down in?"

"There should be a few bedrooms that way." Puppet said as he pointed down a hall. "There's more upstairs too."

Stan frowned and didn't say anything, although he was sorely tempted to give Arabella the bird. (Let me know when you want the bell to toll for him...)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:04 pm

Over the next couple of days they were there, the house behaved very strangely, and much like a haunted house. Doors opened and lights turned on by themselves for people, but Drake probably had it the worst. The house did things for him, like moved things around Drake. Drake seemed to be the house's focus, if that was possible.

Allison tried her best to keep Drake calm and comfort Drake through the weirdness, but there was only so much the poor girl could do.

Puppet was worried the whole time, and his worry grew as time passed. He explained to Mari that Kiam was a god of sorts, and in the other timeline, the three main houses were controlled by Slenderman, Zalgo, and Kiam. Slendy's house was primarily good, Zalgo's evil, and Kiam's was neutral, and served to maintain a balance between the other two. It worried him more and more because if Kiam's house was empty and abandoned, no one was keeping Zalgo in check, which could cause a lot of chaos both for Zalgo and everyone else.

Jack was more protective over Arabella as the days of her pregnancy progressed. He seemed to want to take care of her more, although how he spoke to her didn't improve.

Layla was really freaked out by the house. She confessed to Drake that she was always afraid of ghosts, especially after her family pranked her very hard as a child about it. Most normally scary things she could deal with, but ghosts weren't one of them.

Lethe stayed with Slendy most of the time. She had figured out that the house didn't mean them harm. She tried talking to the house a couple of times, but got no response. Unlike Layla, she wasn't afraid and tried to find out more of what had happened here.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:33 am

Drake was starting to crack, seeing creepies that needed binding at every courner, every turn.. He started to laugh histerically.

Arabella, looked at Jack as she was getting into a box of poptarts, " ah Jack, does Drake seem off to you more than normal?" she asked.

Slendy cocked his head " Leath do you hear laughter from upstairs?" he asked in what seemed to be the kitchen.

Gavin sighed " and no one has seen hide nore hair of this portal which just makes this delightful."

Mari bit her lip " Puppet, ware do you think Kaim is?" she asked " because I can't see sins, in this place, and I want to ask Arabella if she can see the truth, but I don't think her powers are ah, awoken completely yet so its a mute point."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:45 am

Allison still did her best to try and keep her boyfriend in tact and not completely bonkers.

If anything, the weight of the house pressed more on Drake now, like it demanded he do something....

Laughing Jack shrugged and decapitated a green gummy bear in one bite. "He's just laughing. Seems fine to me."

Lethe nodded. "Maybe Jack found something funny?" She suggested. "Wait, not demented and maniacal enough..."

Puppet shook his head. "I don't know. He is a god, so he can't die, but it sure looks like he hasn't been home for way too long for at least what I used to know of him."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:56 pm

The house started to whisper to Drake in his sleep. It was a quiet whispering, the kind only certain words and phrases seemed coherent. "Bindings..... free me...... bound.... Crafter...... free..... beware the crow......"

Jack didn't seem perturbed by the craziness of Drake, although he didn't like being around him. Jack did explain to Arabella why he hated Drake. "Before I was sent back and the timeline changed, Drake was the second child that I actually thought of as my friend, after Isaac in the first timeline. We played together and had wonderful adventures. I trusted him, even. However, he managed to convince me to be bound and sent through time and space to help another child, and even possibly regain myself. But instead, I got sent back to Isaac, and this time, he grew up a lot faster than before, and grew a lot more cruel faster. And that whole misery can be traced back to Drake."

"I am tired of this place." Lethe grumbled. "I don't like how crazy it's making Drake, and it's starting to get really creepy how the lights always turn on when you go somewhere. It was a bit novel at first, but now it's just creepy."

Puppeteer had been spending more and more time outside the house, in the heavily wooded backyard. One day, he brought Mari with him. He floated around for once. "I'm looking for signs of someone who may be able to tell us what happened here, but I see no sign of him. He's a werewolf, and the first at that. Gavaudin is Kiam's right hand man, and has been for centuries. if we find him, he has as good of chance as any to explain, but I haven't found any sign of him yet..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Arabella smiled, " Oh, it's All Drake's fault you were tossed back in time, and all his fault that prick found you... " she looked at him " And has nothing to do with the fact, that a specific prick exists, to begin with." she playfully pulled him down to eye level via a finger to his collar, " yep, now remember if, I leave the junk food out, and this kid eats all the cotton candy it's your fault, you made him." she licked his nose.

Mari looked at puppet " and I am to find this fellow, with you? " she blinked " my dear puppet, my cute and adorably handsome master. You do know Cats and wolves don't get along right? Cats and foxes yes, cats and wolves, not really, " she shook her head " Wolves either want to kill the kitty or mate them... take your pick of what you would rather happen in this instance, I am one-fourth kitty."

Slender shrugged " Honestly I am not so sure this place is making Drake bonkers... could be all of us." he said " or something else. I don't know." he shrugged " but there isn't anything we can do honestly, unless you want me to start camping outside with you?"

Gavin sighed " well I have been to every corner of this damn house and Honestly I haven't seen anything other then stan and his stupidty."

Drake woke in a cold sweat cackling and mumbling about capturing things and controlling minions or something.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Jack couldn't help but smile at the last part of Arabella's tirade. "I was suppose to be found by you, actually. But instead... he sent me back to Isaac to be tortured. I couldn't control that. As soon as Isaac touched my box, I was forced to stay with him until he broke the terms of my binding to him."

Puppet smiled a little. "You don't have to worry about Gavaudin trying to mate with you. And unless he's in a foul mood, he won't hurt you. However, if he is around, I am hoping he may reveal himself out of curiosity of you." He said truthfully.

Lethe sighed. "Well, if nothing is accomplished, I may consider doing just that. This place is freaky, and I am looking forward to when we can leave."

"Are you sure?" Layla asked. "No secret passages or dead bodies shoved in creepy places?"

Allison laid a hand on Drake's shoulder. "Drake?" She asked softly. "Drake..." She wasn't sure what to say or do to help.

This time when Drake woke, the whispers of the house still echoed in his head. "Free me.... bindings....Crafter.... free...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Arabella looked at him since she hadn't let go of his shirt " Oh, yes, yes, but just keep in mind, you made the kid, there for whatever he does wrong, is your fault." she grinned " I had nothing to do with it at all, nope. " she said kissing him, Her purple eye glowed a little " it well could have been time broke, and the prick Caught your box." the glow faded " huh, I say the strangest things some times... your still one heck of a handsom killer clown though."

Mari crossed her arms " oh, now I am the freak, everyone should come and see... " she sighed saying under her breath " so he brought me out as nothing more than bate.. I should have seen the truth in that. Sadly Arabella has that power, and I only see sins, and of course virtues... bait. I the proud Marionette has been reduced to bait."

Slendy patted her on the head " if it makes you feel better, it shall be done." he said shaking his head " now what ever shall we eat for lunch."

Gavin sighed " not even a dead spider in a corner." he crossed his arms " Just Stan and his unended bull Crap."

Drake laughed histerically as he got, up and started to raom the house dangerously, his laugh was borderline insane now.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:54 pm

Jack laughed and kissed her. "But you know, that may have been right, the time breaking thing. Maybe you could suggest that to Drake. Who, by the way, is starting to laugh like me when I go on homocidal rampages. I should probably do something about that, shouldn't I?"

Lethe smiled at Slendy when he patted her. She felt adorable around him. "Hmmm... I haven't had a good burger in quite a while. Do you think we could have that?"

"I am liking this place less and less." Layla said, hugging Gavin tightly. "This place is freaky and scary and I don't like it here." She said softly.

Allison followed Drake and tried in vain to calm him, but the whispers and pleas of the house drowned out her words to Drake.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 pm

Arabella giggled " your Homicidal Rampages or Drake laughing?" she asked grinning wickedly " because if your going to stop laughing like that.... just the thought of that, makes me cring, nothing gets me all hot and bothered better than that sexy laugh of yours." she said licking the side of his neck " hmm, you taste like marshmallows."

Slendy laughed " Sure, there probably is a Walmart in my pocket... you never know." he said grinning " maybe we could get Drake out of the house, for some fresh air, he's starting to sound like a butcher gutting a cow."

Gavin shrugged " Oh no, Drake laughing like he's Laughing jack's lost twin, kinda brings a nice pleasent completment to the place... all we need it stan to start about how its creepy or some garbage and it will be a full house."

Drake was really laughing like Laughing jack right now, going as far as to start to sing, " ring around the rosey pocker full of poseys ashes ashes, we all fall down... "

( no puppet post so mari continues to pout)
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Jack laughed in a low tone. "Haven't you heard the phrase 'you are what you eat?' And I eat a loooooot of marshmallows, so it's no surprise." He set Arabella on the bed. "I am going to make sure Drake doesn't kill anyone important. I'll be back, my little sweet funnel cake." He went downstairs and scooped Drake up in a vise-like hug. "Now there, you little psychopathic Crap, let's get you calmed down." He started walking towards the front door, carrying Drake. There would be more room and less to break out there.

(Sorry!)
Puppet sighed. "No, not bait. I want help in looking for him, another set of eyes, but he may also be curious about you was all I was saying."

"Looks like Jack's taking care of it for now." Lethe said as she saw Jack carrying Drake through the doorway. "Wonder how that will end..."

"I may punch Stan's lights out if he even starts that." Layla said seriously. "I never had much patience for him, but Stan's been getting on my every last nerve recently."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Drakes laughter continued, but jack didn't get far, as Drakes powers had started to go nuts not too. The blue light of his magic, turning to that of a dusty confused and ugly color, as it swirled blinding and flashing. Forming and then binding Jack to a thimble. Drake laughing hysterically at such thing.

Slendy peeked into the hall way " you were saying dear?"

Gavin sighed " you me and everyone else... oh hey there is jack...." he stopped seeing what happened and called up stairs " ARABELLA COME DOWN YOU NEED TO GET JACK OUT OF SOME TROUBLE>"

Mari crossed her arms sighed looking rather dejected " Yay? Thats to make me feel better how?" she asked, and shrugged walking away from him " here wolfie wolf come here to kitty cat, come here, be a good puppy wupper, so I can go in, and pretend Puppet doesn't exist."

Arabella pouted on the bed, but when she heard Gavin call, her heart dropped and she dashed down the stairs " omg ware is Jack, Jack..." she started to cry a little " what did you do with my Jack." she asked the mad hatter of Drake.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:58 pm

Jack screamed and yelled profanities from inside the thimble. This was even worse than his box by a long shot!

Lethe hissed and went out as well as she tried to use her powers to help. She attempted to make Drake forget his insanity this place had caused.

However, the house pressed more. That wasn't what the house wanted, and the whispers became more hissed. "No... wrong binding.... house.... free me...."

Off in the distance, there was a lone wolf howl. Puppet looked in the direction. "That may be him. Mari, stay here. I don't want you getting hurt." He followed the sound, and soon was out of sight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Mari crossed her arms in a huff " enjoy yourself." she hissed, sitting her self on a stump, " Darn it to hell, and back, I probably would have a better time if I was bound to a lamp post, and given to stan."

Drake laughed histerically as he bound her to a rather weird half eaten statue of a tuna sandwich.

Arabella scooped him up " I don't know how to get you out of this.." she cried, " So I guess I am just going to summon you maybe/" she said " I want my jack back."

Slendy " no body go near Drake how about that."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:21 pm

While Puppet was away, a crow flew down to Mari, and transformed into a man. He had brownish blond hair, and green eyes, or rather, eye. One of them, the left one, was pale and clearly blind. his hands and face were scarred, but he had a charming smile, the kind that seemed safe and warm. "Ah, you are Marionette, correct?" he said in an ever so slightly accented voice. "If you would allow it, great lady, I wish to have a conversation with you, as well as pass on a warning."

Lethe yelped in surprise. She now fully understood why Jack hated being bound so much.

The lights of the house flickered and the walls groaned and creaked. No, this was clearly not what the house wanted of Drake, and the hissing grew louder. "No! Free me..... of house..... break bindings...... crow placed....."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Mari looked at him, her eyes blazing now " I see your sins, " she grinned a evil smile " let me pass on a warning first, I can see every sin across your heart, and I need not know your name, I can see the lies, for each is black and a scar across that thing you call a heart, Head my warning, abandon all hope, you are forever damned. You will rue the day you were born soon enough."

Drake was madder than a hatter at this point, so his magic just went on a binding things... binding this and unbinding that, to the point Jack was now a pair of russian nesting dolls, Leeth was now a gold tuna cassarole, and gavin had a neck tie now that was some how trying to eat him. The odd thing was that slendy now was bound as the server for the cassarole.. Arabella bound as a snow globe, and the oddities continued.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:58 pm

He smiled cruelly and walked right up to her, his voice as cold as ice. "I was going to play nicely, but if you insist on me being otherwise, then fine." He dragged a sharp nail across Mari's neck and up under her chin, drawing a line of blood. "I am growing bored of this game, and tell dear old Jack 'the monkey chased the weasel.' He will know what that means. And your darling Puppeteer better not be too attached to you. I would hate to think of what would happen if me killing you would do to him. Probably break him beyond repair." He laughed and turned back into a crow and flew off, crowing racous laughter as he left.

The house seemed to grow more impatient and cross the more and more Drake bound and unbound people. The houses hissed whispers started to get a bit clearer though. "Free me from the house.... Break the binds..... me to this house!..... Idiot Crafter!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Mari called after the crow her skin healing quickly " The joke is on you little bird, for out of me and puppet, only the Puppet can die... I am the God of Judgment." she laughed.

Drake was out of his ever-loving rocker, magic going out of ever loving control.

Gavin snuck up behind Drake and his him hard with one of the backpacks, knocking him out, this caused his magic, to revert and disperse, undoing any and all false bindings, ironically causing anyone who was bound before this, properly, to be rebound to their proper items, since that only applied to jack, A small time rift happened, reverting his box back to new, the colors pretty and shiny, the wood not damaged or dented, brand new as if it had just been colored.

Slendy stretched, " well that was smart... and it broke all the false bindings as well." he said as the last of Drakes magic faded.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 pm

The whole house groaned and rumbled as what the house finally wanted to happen, did. Everything hazed in the house for a moment, and when it cleared, it all looked imposing and new again. In the front room was a tall, demonic looking man. He stretched his limbs and wings before popping his back like a xylophone and working the kinks out of his next. "About time..." He muttered. "You have no idea how frustrating all that was."

Jack picked up his box and frowned a moment. He examined it before wordlessly handing it to Arabella. In the madness, it had fallen from her pocket.

In the forest, Puppet started to walk back to the house with another man. This new man had wolf ears and a wolf tail, as well as the reflective green eyes and fangs of the beast. However, he seemed civil enough, at least to Puppet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Gavin snorted ,"did you have to drive him nuts though?" He asked in all honesty.

Marionette sighed "mean while, as the great and mighty puppet agent to play wolf boy, a nasty added crow got in my personal space and you know I don't like being threatened by a twit for a bird."

Arabella shoved his box in her pocket before throwing her arm's around Jack's neck and smothering him in kisses. " I thought you were going to be trapped for ever. My poor baby jack, I will have to cuddle and rape you nice and good."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

The god before them looked at Gavin and raised an eyebrow. "I assure you, that wasn't my intention in the slightest. You try being bound to a house and telling the one person who could free you to break the bindings." The man walked over to Drake's unconscious form, his tail flicking like a cat's. He touched Drake's head. "Now that I'm free, his sanity should return."

Puppeteer returned to where Mari was, but his gaze slid behind her as he approached. "Mari? Did the house look that way when we walked out?"

The werewolf smiled. "I reckon it didn't. This must mean Lord Kiam is back to normal."

Jack made faces, but didn't exactly shove Arabella away either. "I don't know how I feel about all this!" He complained loudly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next