Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 15 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Jack flinched a little as her hand crossed one of the nice wounds Mari gave him. It was numbed quite a bit, but instinct made him more jumpy about it than normal.

Lethe giggled and ate it. "I like a lot of foods, so long as they aren't cold, because I get cold easily, and I don't like being cold." She explained.

Puppeteer frowned. "But I can't remember!" He protested. "Even if I wanted to, I can't remember well way back then before I died!"

Allison kissed his nose. "You're cuter when you smile, and you shouldn't be so rough on yourself. Even if there's no end, you can make wonderfully beautiful Celtic knots, so I still think I win."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Drake laughed " just remember that when your in the middle of said not, wonder what the hell you got yourself into." he grinned brightly " want to see something cool?"

Arabella with drew her hand " I am sorry, do you need more numbing water? " she asked now feeling like a defective muppet.

Slendy looked at her " I thought you were warmblooded' he teased.

Gavin grinned " well who took your creepy virginity?"

Mari looked at him intently " Master? I am still going to make sure you are washed very good, having any part inside this stan fellow, can not be good for you."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:01 pm

Allison smiled back and shifted her position to sit on her knees a bit more. "Sure."

"Yes please, you sad puppy." Jack said. "Seriously, how do you manage to pull that off? I've seen a wide variety of sad and crying people, but you managed to make me feel the worst about it with that face. Stop it."

Lethe giggled. "I am. I just have a high metabolism that tends to use up energy quickly and leave me feeling cold easily."

Puppet sighed. He didn't like remembering. "About two years after I became a creepy, I was knocked out and raped by Kuchisake Onna, and then her sister, Yuki Onna, decided I looked fun and raped me too. And of course, seeing her sisters and not wanting to be left out of all the fun, Rokurokubi then raped me too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Mari looked at puppet " no wonder you like guys more." then got all sad " I will have to scrub master very hard to get the stench out." she shook her head " besides you were in that stand fellow too>"

Gavin looked at puppet " She's bound and detirmened to get you into a bathtub, to scrub you good isn't she." he laughed " being around stan I am sure causes cancer."

Drake grinned and using a bit of his magic, formed a very pretty necklace, and he put it around her neck, the stone glittered and moved and shimmered as if it was alive, garved into a small dragon the stone was, encased in a small gold cage.

Arabella handed him another bottle of the stuff " here you go sweet pea," then she gasped " is it because you think I am cute?" she smiled a bit hap hazardly " better?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Puppet shifted. He really didn't want to be in the spotlight any more. "Gavin, truth or dare?"

Allison gasped a little and looked down at her new necklace. "Drake... wow! It's so beautiful!" She gently lifted it to see the dragon, as if it would break if she was too rough with it.

Jack drained the bottle. "That is feeling better already." He said. Jack purposely ignored Arabella's questionings on if he would her cute or not. "Now get back over hear before I have to get up and get you, and if I have to do that, I won't be in a good mood. Well, I'm already not in a good mood, so I'll be in a worse mood."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Arabella cuddled close to him again " better?" she said" If I didn't know any better, I would think you like cuddling, but I know better and your just cold." she grinned curling up against him, though she did start plaything with the end of his hair.

Mari looked at puppet with thee most detirmed and cut puppy dog look " Don't worry Master I will make sure you are nice and disinfected... "

Gavin laughed " Dare." he said grinning " Make sure you get him good to night Mari, if he festers any longer he might get ill."

Slendy was laughing as he warmed up some more sushi for her " your so cute."

Drake laughed, " your too easy to please, but you know, you can let the dragon out. " he said smiling with a smirk. " its a live."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Jack made an indifferent noise and let Arabella play with his hair. He actually really enjoyed cuddling with Arabella. She still thought highly of him, even after all the awful things he's done and how badly he treated her.

Puppeteer blushed as he looked at Mari, and tore his eyes away to Gavin. "I dare you to strip butt naked and stay like that for at least an hour. No robes, no underwear, just your birthday suit. You also have to have at least one person around for that hour to attest you aren't cheating."

Lethe smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She told him happily. She had decided she was going to be loyal to Slendy now forever.

Allison opened the cage to let the dragon out. She was surprised Drake even remembered she told him that if she could own any mythical creature, it's be a travel sized dragon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Drake laughed " hes a Gem Dragon, and he will go into the cage when ever you want, he likes it there he won't get any bigger, but he did just hatch in my damn pocket." He grinned " silly things, laying eggs in my pockets."

Gavin smiled and stripped sitting there in his birthday suit as if nothing was happening " well lets see I now have all of you as witness." he smiled " enjoy the view. Lethe your turn."

Arabella kissed the under side of his chin, cuddled closer and gave a big yawn, " your so warm and comfy."

Mari shook her head " honestly master, he has no shame... " she purred " but later my master it will be your turn, I will not have you running about slowly rotting from flithy things."

Slendy laughed " good mind set Mari, Stan is a filthy thing."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Allison smiled and hugged Drake. "He's the cutest! Oh, I don't know what to name him." She fawned over the little dragon happily. "What does he eat?"

Puppeteer stared at Gavin. Based on his blush and the slight bulge in his pants, the bi creepy was indeed enjoying the view.

Layla giggled and kissed Gavin. "Hmm... I hope you stay like this long enough we may have fun later." She whispered in his ear.

Lethe tapped her chin in thought. "Slendy... truth or dare?"

Jack was already about to nod off. The numbing water was wonderful, and he was still tired from all the blood he lost earlier.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:29 pm

Arabella was soon fast asleep snuggled to her silly clown.

Slendy thought a bit " truth" he said not wanting to end up like gavin.

Gavin chuckled " you know I might like this entirely to much... " he smiled wide " its so liberating pass me spicy sushi."

Mari looked at Puppet " I see how you are... Master I will leave you be."

Drake smiled " Gem dragons eat normal everyday people food, they nest in pocket lint, and honestly plague my apartment." he grinned " I am thinking about setting up a Gem Dragon stand in one of the realms they are breeding like rabbits." he teased

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Lethe smiled. "How many people have you seriously been with before me?" She asked curiously.

Puppet tore his eyes away from Gavin and looked back at Mari. "What? I'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me..."

Layla sighed. "Mari, Puppet's had a crush on Gavin for as long as we've known him. If it honestly wasn't for me, I don't think Gavin's booty would be safe. It's why he got in Stan in the first place; so no one important got hurt seriously for him chasing after my man."

Allison smiled as she watched her little dragon. She managed to find some lint in her pocket and offered it to the dragon. "Here. Do you want to line your cage with this?" She said softly. And Drake, I could see you creating a successful business with that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Drake laughed " they are cuter then hell." he shrugged " but when you trip and fall because you stepped on one every other day... its like having a cockroach infestation but they are harmless and cute."

Mari pouted and would not look at Puppet " no but he does not find me attractive."

Gavin shrugged " not that I wouldn't run like hell, my butt is safe man safe."

Slendy blinked " you... are ... unfortunatly IT." he said blushing hard core, " yep... I was a virigin."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:59 pm

"Well, I can see these adorable little guys being sold for a lot if you wanted." Allison said as she kept fawning over her tiny dragon.

Layla sighed. "You and I both heard firsthand his experience with women in the bedroom. I'm not sure he can really be blamed for liking guys a bit more now. And so what? You're going to sulk because of a speedbump like this? Arabella had the patience to work on a guy she was sure hated her for three insert the proper F bomb here. years until it paid off, but after three hours you're throwing in the towel?"

Lethe smiled and kissed her Slendy. "You're so cute, you know that?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:06 am

SLendy laughed " glad some one thinks so." he said

Mari folded her arms " Need I point out, that Arabella is Jack's Master, ware I am nothing more then Master's Slave... and he has no intrest in me." she pouted " and it is dishonourable to attempt to seduce ones master."

Gavin laughed " its ok Mari, with any luck Drake will bind Puppet, and make you his master, then you both will be bickering like your married." he grinned " and will get nothing done."

Drake laughed " I don't know how many creepies would want them, I can't sell them to humans, that thing ware they want to kill everything with fire, that is magic is still a thing these days."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:14 am

Lethe giggled. "Of curse I would! You have to be the sweetest and most cuddly creepy out there, Slendy." She said affectionately.

"Um," Puppeteer tried interject awkwardly, "I don't even like thinking I'm Mari's master, and hate to think of her as my slave, and I want to avoid being bound if at all possible..."

Layla sighed and rolled her eyes. "Mari... you are way too straightlaced. Just god damn kiss him already!"

Allison sighed and pouted some. "Well, I still love this little guy." She said stubbornly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:41 am

Drake smiled " Its ok, I will give one to Gavin, Arabella and Leyla slendy can have four..." he smiled " its just, I have 3,000 of them at home." he laughed " and ever wonder why I am filthy ritch? They Crap money."

Slendy snuggled with her " awe, and your just the cutest."

Gavin laughed " Puppet, unfortunatly as far as I know, thats not how that works, she's no bound to protect you, do as you say, and bound to never hurt you, she seriously is in a slave position. Jack, is just an ars enough to make him a burdern, Mari is too polite and proper to be such."

Mari smiled " Mr Gavin, is very polite, and sweet, thank Mr Gavin." she said.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:48 am

Allison laughed. "I always did wonder about that..." She played with her little dragon some more.

Lethe giggled. "Who's turn is it now? Mari's?" She snuggled happily with her beloved Slendy.

Puppet shook his head. "Then my orders for Mari are to not treat me as her master, but as equals." He was determined to at least lighten his conscious a little bit.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:16 am

Mari laughed a bit brokenly "Master, I am bound. I am bound as plain as day, my chains can not touch you, I can not slap you, I can not lift a finger to stop you. I am bound, The rules are plastered inscribed if you will, on every link of that lockets chain, and its melody binds me " she said, " I can not break free, so says the conditions of my Perminate home. I can not treat you any other way then one would their master."

Drake laughed " No actually I do have a job, and only the green ones pay their rent." He bit his lip " also puppet any moment now, is going to be rather sour with me.." he looked at her " Ok, so that locket, um... Its not to forever bind Marionette, her friends call her Mari, she likes the shortened... any way. Mari... is a really sweet creepy, she can get a bit carried away with the whole punishment thing, and well I kinda... bound her in a way... Well just wait I might as well explain when puppet burst in here demanding what the hell I did."

Gavin looked at her " But Jack's bound and all his terms and conditions are, he hast to protect the owner of his box, he can not harm them in any way, they can summon him inc. The box also allows him to no longer be bound if they draw blood or attempt to kill him, so why does Mari have different terms?"

Slendy cocked his head " ya those are some weird ones."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:25 am

Puppeteer took a deep breath and rubbed his face some. He wordlessly stood and walked out of the room, and went into Drake's room. "Drake... tell me why you decided it was alright to make Mari a slave and then tell me why I shouldn't string you up like a puppet for it."

Lethe frowned. "I just hope I'm never bound in general. It doesn't sound like something I'd like."

Layla sighed. "Lethe, if Drake thinks you need bound, you probably won't have a choice. But you're good enough and haven't hurt anyone yet, so I doubt he will. I am curious why Drake gave you such harsh rules though, Mari."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:36 am

Drake sucked in a lot of air " For starters puppet, have a seat." he then took a deep breath " She's a good girl, and trying to bind someone while your attempting to save some one, is very hard to do... more so when its a strong creepy... Further more.. Mari though she's a sweet girl really she is, is head strong, cold, and can be very how to put this...... a bit of a loos cannon." he looked at puppet with a tired expersion " Rule 1 she can not lay a single finger on you, with anger or ill intent. Rule 2, she must obey. 3 She may not leave your side, with in a ten foot radius. Rule 4, she can not use her powers with out permission even to defend herself. rule 5 she must repect and honor her master at all times, and the final rule rule 6. She is bound, and chained by her own power. " he laughed " its temporary. But she hast to find something or some one, to actually give that frozen snow ball she calls a heart too, other than her sister."

Gavin nodded " wouldn't be he's still Ticked about that kiss you stole?"

Mari shook her head " oh no, he got his revenge " she giggled " he got that one rather well... made me kiss a toad he did."

Slendy frowned " I hope puppet doesn't loos his temper and get bound."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:05 am

Puppeteer sighed and rubbed his temples. "And let me guess, you decided to also play matchmaker and that's why you gave her to me in particular." He sounded very annoyed at that. "There's a good reason why I don't normally go after women, Drake. Several, if you include the forgotten memories I have."

Layla sighed and cuddled next to Gavin. "I think the game is pretty well over now, unless Slendy wants to go and we can try to salvage it."

Lethe wrinkled her nose. "Ew. I don't like toads. They just look too weird for me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Drake laughed " I play match maker, Nah, in order for you to give her to someone else, you have to make two links on the chain turn silver. The first two are Temperance and Humility. I think you got those two covered Senpai." he grinned " Mari is a good kid, there are 13 cursed links in total, Temperance, Humility, Love, Kindness, Honesty, Mercy, Trust, selflessness, loyalty, tranquility, Sincerity, order, and Value." he then pondered, " you can honestly teach her a few things, not just the first two links, but the last link is love, you can pass it to someone else then. If you wish." he laughed " then again, it might be good for her heart to be broken."

Slendy shrugged " ya sure?" he said. Sitting there waiting for what he has no clue.

Gavin shrugged " honestly though, Layla maybe this wasn't such a good Idea to play in the first place... Lets find another game to play shall we?"

Mari sat quietly, intently watching on the others, these were Master's friends, friends such a worthless concept.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Puppeteer sighed and rubbed his temples some more. "Maybe you can tell her to stop being so clingy then? I don't think I'm ready to be more than friends with a woman yet. And when is a broken heart ever a good thing, Drake? Have you ever gone through it? The whole nine yards?"

Layla sighed. "Probably a good idea.... but what do you suggest then?" She asked no one in particular.

Lethe yawned some. "I think I'm about ready for a nap actually." The warm water and belly full of food had made her feel very relaxed and sleepy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Drake smiled darkly at Puppet " there should be one other thing you should know about Crafters, One we rarely live through a broken heart, the pain is just that intense, and two, the goddess who rules me and mine, she deals in broken hearts." he shook his head " Getting your heart broken is one thing, but puppet have you ever let it be healed?" he smiled " have you let someone sit and superglue them piece by piece of your soul back together? Have you let someone stitch up your heart, and hold it tenderly? It's the scariest thing you can do after your soul has been shattered and your heart torn to shreds. We're better for doing it, but it's scary as hell isn't it Puppet." His smile grew cold " Would you like to know, what would bind you?" he asked.

Slendy shrugged " we could play poker, but ah, Gavin is all ready stripped."

Gavin looked at him " I do not want to know who you play strip poker with "

Mari looked utterly confused " master has been in the room with Master Drake a while, is he really that displeased with me?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:04 pm

The look the Puppeteer gave Drake was one that could make you believe the normally sweet guy was actually a very dangerous creepy. Puppeteer's voice was like cold metal sliding across a tender throat. "Some things are better left untouched and unknown, fils putain." He stood and left without another word. He walked out of the dojo even, and towards the front gate. He was leaving. He didn't want to be around people anymore. Yes, he would be lonely again, but at least then he couldn't be hurt. Puppet had forgotten that the locket was in his pocket, and that Mari had to be within a certain distance from him at all times.

Layla frowned. "I don't think I've ever actually played strip poker before." She commented.

Lethe kissed Slendy's cheek before she went to go take a nap.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next