Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 9 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:57 am

Jack sighed and rolled his eyes. However, he did sit on the same couch as Arabella. He didn't look happy about it, but he did indeed.

"Arabella, dear, how old is jack again?" Layla asked with a smile.

"Older than the United States of America." Jack said in a monotone voice.

"That's old to me." Layla said.

"insert the proper F bomb here. off." Jack responded in his usual assedness.

Puppeteer smiled before he handed a plate of steak and potato to Drake. "Really? You'd want me to come with you? And yeah, I know where a portal is. It can be a little buggy, but it works well enough. No guarantees where it'll spit us out at though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:12 am

Drake shrugged " To bad, there isn't anyone who could go around fixing portals, huh Arabella." he smiled " some one with a nack for cuddling to mean older the united states clowns." he chuckled " why wouldn't we puppeteer, seriously, who knows we might find you a little friend, and slendy a little friend, going to start the " Creepies fine a freind" program. Except Jeff, going to start the bind up and gag program with Jeff."

Slendy cocked his head " Jeff is a basket case...... " he said shaking his head " Jack do you want some dinner?"

Gavin glared " Jack, are you really that Ticked off at Slender or is it your Ticked off at Arabella?"

Arabella sighed " If you don't want to sit by me you can go." in a sad tone, " I just thought maybe, never mind, " she said curling up with Mr Giggles again " Mr Giggles, Jack hates me again doesn't he." she sighed " oh well, I will see about raosting marshmellows or something. Maybe he will like that."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:35 am

Jack responded to Gavin's question by flipping off Slenderman. "No, I am not mad at Arabella. Just mildly annoyed with her is all. Slendy can go die in a hole for all I care. And why would I move? I'm comfortable and sitting now."

Puppeteer smiled. "I'll join you! What all should I bring?"

Allison slipped into the kitchen. She pecked a kiss on Drake's cheek before she helped Puppeteer pass out plates on dinner for everyone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:39 am

Slendy grinned " I packed, my shirts..." he said "C lean under ware... what ever."

Gavin laughed " Sure wallmart opened a Creepy chain so.."

Arabella looked at him " I am sorry I annoy you." she said dejectedly " Can I please know what makes me so annoying."

Drake sighed " and people ignore me, " putting two hot plates in jacks lap " eat up you two... or would you rather I put edible glitter on jacks dinner?" he grinned " first."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:49 am

Puppeteer ran off to pack his things. He was so excited. He packed several extra sweatshirts and a couple extra hats and a few other nessecities.

Layla laughed. "Didn't you see it?" She teased Gavin.

"What the hell is edible glitter?!" Jack asked Drake. He knew he had ignored Arabella's question for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:54 am

Drake looked at him " rainbow Glitter you can eat... " he said, digging in his bag, and showing him the bottle, before sprinkling it on his stake.. " Doesn't add flavor but makes things sparkly." Drake grinned " they also make rainbow booze..."

Arabella giggled, wanting to see his reaction now more than anything.

gavin sighed " ya, I did, why can I see Jack, Drinking Rainbow booze, snorting edible glitter, and having a marshemellow on his nose?"

Slendy blinked " Its all most as if Puppeteer has never gone on a road trip?" he shook his head " I brought an Extra tent."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:09 am

Jack's eyes became round as he tried it. It was assumed he liked it well enough, since he ate it all. "I now request that all my food now has rainbow glitter on it."

Layla laughed at that picture. "I used to be able to pour out rainbow shots." She said. "We can experiment with that later and make sure I still know how."

Puppeteer returned just in time to hear Slendy's comment. "I really haven't. I honestly don't get out that much for that long."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:17 am

Drake laughed " knock yourself out." she said giving him the bottle of rainbow glitter for all his meals.

Arabella giggled " so if I got rainbow glitter ands prinkled it on me, you would like me me more."

Slendy laughed " its ok, were going on a really long silly trip I am sure... oh and... were probably goign to spend the night, so guess this is your first sleep over too."

Gavin shook his head " Well were in luck, I picked up the stuff, wonder how many rainbow shots it will take for a specific clown to become smashed, oh hell hun, we could sprinkle rainbow glitter in themtoo ."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:22 am

Layla smiled. "Well then, let's see about me making some rainbow shots."

Jack shrugged. "Probably not. I'd still like you about the same."

Puppeteer looked ecstatic. "Of course! I have several bedrooms, although a couple people will have to sleep downstairs." (Nominating Jack and Arabella, so Jack can get hammered?)

Jack grinned and stashed the glitter away for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:28 am

Arabella sighed " I don't mind sleeping on the couch... Jack can sleep ware ever he wants. " she said a bit deflated again, " its ok Mr giggles, I know you like me a lot, at least I think." she said finishing her dinner and then curling up with the bear.

Slendy smiled " I like sleeping in closets... I don't know why."

Drake grinned " I call a room... and Allison my love, you can share it with me if you want to cuddle."

Gavin laughed " I call one, and Layla can sleep in my room if she wnats."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:15 am

Puppeteer smiled. "I have a closet I think you'll like. At least a couple you can choose from, Mr. Slendy." He told everyone where to find their rooms and/or closet.

Allison smiled. "I would love to cuddle with you, babe." She told Drake before she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Layla smiled. "I'll sleep with Gavin. Anyone want to see if I can make us some round of rainbow shots?"

The idea of rainbow alcohol appealed to Jack and caught his attention. He watched Layla closely now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Gavin laughed " I can only do about like a round, and after that, I am toast... "

Drake laughed " that's all anyone can do, with out, getting sick." he laughed a bit " I mean I have seen people do like 7 rainbow rounds themselves, and its like, how are you not dead?"

Slendy beamed " yay closets.." he said rather happy " nice closets, I even have my blanky and pillow."

Arabella sighed and curled up in the corner, of the couch, she was curious to see just how many jack would drink.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Layla smiled and made several rainbows pretty well. They got better the more she did. Once five full rainbows were made, she announced that it was time to drink. She only took two shots before she said she was done. This stuff was strong!

Allison politely declined to drinking. She was a good girl, and plus, she didn't like the taste of alcohol.

Puppeteer showed Slendy a couple of closets to choose from before he curiously tried a sip of alcohol and coughed. He clearly had never drank before.

Jack stepped up and polished off a whole rainbow on his own.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Drake just shook his head " Wonder how long it will take to get jack smashed?"

Arabella shrugged " I have no clue.. but if he gets more pissy drunk, I am sleeping with slendy in his closet."

Gavin laughed " Ya I am not touching that stuff, nope." he smiled " the fumes a lone are enough to sait my appitite,:

Slendy shrugged when coming back from picking a closet " I don't do rainbow."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Jack would up taking more shots as people didn't drink much. No sense in letting a perfectly good rainbow go to waste. He started to look a bit tipsy after the third or forth rainbow.

Allison hugged Drake. "May we go upstairs now? I don't want to be down here in case Jack is a violent drunk."

Layla smiled and kissed Gavin. "Shall we retire too, big boy?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Drake laughed " at least Arabella can't be hurt by jack, box rules." he said as he yawned " lets go sweet heart."

Gavin nodded " you two Fantastic oustanding Creepy fellows should get some sleep too, long day.... and Puppet looking sharp." he said licking Layla's face playfully.

Slendy beemed " Well now, I feel better all ready... " he said scuttling off to his closet.

Arabella sighed " I hope he's not a violent drunk... Oh well, if push comes to shove, I guess I can shove him in his box till he's sober."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Allison smiled and went upstairs with Drake. "Which bedroom do you want?"

Puppeteer smiled at Gavin's compliment and went to his room. Gavin was a really nice guy, and Puppeteer liked him a lot already.

Layla giggled and took him to their room. once inside, she kissed him deeply on the lips, her hand lightly stroking his cheek.

Jack finished off all the shots and staggered over to flop on the couch. He grabbed Arabella and cuddled her. "You hate me, don't you." He whimpered. "Please don't throw me away like an old and broken toy. I don't want that to happen again. I like you too much to be able to go through that again and be okay."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Drake laughed " which ever one you want to sleep in... not picky."

gavin laughed " does some one still feel frisky?" he teased, kissing her back.

SLendy was a snoring in his closet.

Arabella looked at him " I don't hate you, I would never hate you. Be annoyed, heart broken, and upset with you, but I would never HATE you." she said " and I hope anyone who ever tossed you away like some broken toy, realises they are big nasty mean assholes." she said " If I haven't thrown away the orginal Mr giggles, even though he got broken several times, What makes you think I would throw away my favorite person? " she said kissing the side of his nose " If you get broken jack, I will just fix you."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Allison smiled and picked one. This one appeared to have a really nice snuggling bed to sleep in.

Layla giggled. "Maybe a bit. And the little bit of alcohol probably didn't help." She kissed him again.

Jack hugged Arabella a little tighter. He actually gave as good of if not better hugs than Slendy. "I'm sorry. I like you a lot, like I liked the last two, but since then, I've forgotten how to be a good friend, so I hurt you and yell at you. I don't mean it. Not to be mean, anyway. I'm just... terrified.... of losing you, or you throwing me away." He sniffled some.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:02 pm

Arabella smiled and then kissed him " silly pastel clown, I love you." she said snuggling into him " Its just some times you say the meanest things, and they hurt, because I don't know if you mean them or not." she said " Now sweety, turn your frown upside down, clowns shouldn't be sad, not even the monotone ones." she smiled " and honestly sweet heart, if a Friend doesn't care about whether or not your going to be a lone, if a friend doesn't care how you feel, and if a friend doesn't cry that they have lost you, they were never your friend from the start." she said kissing his nose. " I bet you were the happiest, cuddliest, sweetest clown, ever to exist, but its ok, I like and I will keep, all the ones who are broken." she smiled " except your my favourite, know why?"

Gavin snorted " is that so.... " he said kissing her " little miss make out"

Drake laughed and pulled her into bed with him " so babe, if you were to find out some unsettling things about me, would you still love me?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Jack looked at her. "I say mean things, but unless I try and make you get away from me, I don't want you to stop. Like today when I told you to be less clingy, I didn't really mean it. If I had a problem with it, I'd try and push you off. And why?"

Layla giggled and smiled as she kissed Gavin back. Gavin made her feel whole and happy.

Allison frowned. "Well, like what?" She was worried now. Did Drake not really like her? Or did he have some bizarre fetish he wanted her to fulfill?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Arabella smiled " I even like you more than all the other clowns." she smiled " a few reasons actually, you give the best hugs, your nice for cuddling, and you seem to be the only one to make me smile." she said beaming up at him " I wish I could have been your first ever friend. I would have kept you forever Jack, and we would have had the best adventures." she yawned " the best sleep overs, best movie nights, best ever dances, and I would have never cried, or felt unloved." she yawned again " and I would have never left my Laughing Jack alone." she smiled sleepily into his chest " my big some times mean, cuddly clown."

Drake shook his head " nothing bad baby, I see the cogs turn in your head, I am just not really ready to tell you yet." he smiled " but I assure you, I don't have a fetish, I love you, I don't have a criminal record, and I am as harmless as slendy is to actual people." he chuckled, " I doubt Slendy could hurt a fly."

Gavin laughed " your silly my squishy, lets get some sleep." he grinned " something tells me in the morning, a new adventure is going to make us laugh our selves silly."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Jack held Arabella close, and eventually fell asleep with her in his arms.

Allison hesitated but nodded, trusting him. "All right, as long as you do tell me eventually. You know how much I hate suspense..." She snuggled against Drake.

Layla smiled and crawled into bed. She happily snuggled against Drake. One of the best parts about being with him, in her mind, was how much he enjoyed cuddling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:46 pm

( the next day.... your world your transition)

Arabella woke before Jack, and smiled, without waking him up, she reached over and got the bottle of pain killers ready, she didn't know if jack got hangovers, but she was about to find out.

Gavin woke slowly, to have Slendy staring over him " Well you are definatly creepy." he said.

Slendy looked at him " I ah... I had a bad dream>"

Drake woke, and just sat and held allison how would he eventually tell her.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Jack would be out for a while longer. The monochrome clown looked a lot less angry and threatening as he slept.

Layla stretched and snuggled into Gavin as she woke. She hadn't noticed Slendy yet.

Allison slept in, still cuddled with Drake. It was easy to believe at a time like this she would love Drake no matter what.

Puppeteer woke early and started making a nice breakfast for all his new friends. He didn't know what they would like, so he made several different thing, setting each one out on the table as he made them.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next