Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 17 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:26 am

Drake looked at her " ware is yours anyway, and I hope I don't have anymore in my poor pockets." he sighed " babe if you can tame and house train a gem dragon like you do a cat or dog, sign me up." he grinned " but first we need to find yours."

The little hatchling hissed at her and dove into Drakes shirt pocket.

Gavin laughed " Ya I can see that being a growing Endevour there, ever thought of spadering and nuetering your gem Dragons the SPCA is mightly Ticked with you."

Slendy laughed " All right... though I find this a bit silly."

Mari looked at him " you sure? " she smiled " I am a good cook.. poor puppet having to suffer his own cooking." she teased.

Arabella smiled and he earned a kiss on the cheak for bandaging her elbow " you know jack I just thought of something." she giggled " If anything fails, I can all ways get you a job at the slaughter house."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:34 am

Allison giggled. "Mine is in his cage right now. I put him in there after the poker game. I wonder if he's hungry...."

Lethe giggled. "Yes, I suppose it is, but I will take care of you book or not, all right?"

Puppet smiled some at that. "I'm a good cook too. You just haven't experienced my cooking yet." He continued to eat his soup. "Have you ate yet?"

Jack sighed and shook his head. He found his sake and took another swig. "Nope. I don't like killing animals, nor killing in that way. It's not fun. People are more fun because they think more and are more creative. They also appreciate games and fun more than animals."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:42 am

Arabella laughed " I know, we can get you a job as a day care specilist, catch is you can't kill them, but the goal is to keep them and yourself alive... they are cruel little visious monsters.." she giggled " or we can get you a job as a video game tester... " she smiled " that way you can sit on the couch all day and eat marshmellows."

Drake laughed " yours is far more behaved and yes... he probably is." he said sitting and getting his bowl of soup which was getting too cold to eat " hey sparky, now would be the time to breath fire." he said snorting, the dragon stuck his head out and puffed smoke in his face before lighting the top of his soup on fire. " oh well ramen with a smoky flavore probably will be tasty."

Gavin laughed " Dude, why are you infested with them then?"

Slendy nodded " no one is going to take that possition away..." then smiled " Have you ever heard of gem Dragons."

Mari raised her head " but I cook all the Asian contentent dishes... I bet your a stake and potatoes cook." she teased, " ah yes, infact I made to days soup, and yes I have eaten.. " she giggled " Three hours ago."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:52 am

Jack considered. "Hmmm... I like the idea of video games, although I've never played many of them before..."

Allison smiled and let the tiny dragon out. "Hi there, little guy. Here, you can have some of mine." She offered the dragon some of her ramen. "I hope you like it. If not, I'm sure we can find something else you will like."

Lethe though a moment. "I've heard of them, but don't know much other than they are tiny dragons that can breed like rabbits."

Puppet nodded and finished eating. "I can cook most American foods, yes. Although, I bet you didn't know that I can cook my home country's food even better than my American dishes. I'll let you guess what my home country is."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:02 am

Mari giggled " England like Jack." she said wagging her finger " Or Germany shadow puppetry was really a thing over there." she said smiling blisfully " OH my little Puppet, I can cook all kinds of things that would make your mouth drool, I even can make homade candy and I am skilled in baking." she said smiling " silly puppet, I assure you if you starve its because jack burried you allive."

Arabella laughed standing up now " I am sure you will like it, a lot of games have a killing function, and suff, though I don't think I would want you to play undertale."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:08 am

Puppeteer smiled. "Je suis originaire de France, belle dame." He told her in perfect French. And you haven't tried my baking yet. I put a lot of people to shame with my bread."

Jack grinned at that. "And why not that game? I'm just wanting to play it now because you're telling me not to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:53 am

Arabella looked at him " because all the characters are cute little monsters, and you don't have to kill anyone. YOu just run around befriending them, and then you can do a Genicide run, but by then you just can't do it." he looked kinda tormented by something " I don't think I could watch you play that one."

Mari grinned " Je vois que vous ne disposez pas d'un accent, ma petite marionnette pas? Mais je vous assure, je peux cuisiner tout aussi bien, et nous aurons un cuisinier hors, parce que j'aime un défi ma marionnette. " she looked like a cat who had gotten the cream.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:02 am

Puppeteer chuckled. "Alors et seulement alors, nous aurons le goût de tout le monde et de déterminer qui est le meilleur cuisinier, non?" He replied fluently. "Qui sait. Ce sera peut-être amusant de parler au hasard Français les uns aux autres et de voir combien de personnes sont confus et combien nous comprenons."

Jack shrugged. "If it'd upset you that much, I'll avoid playing that one. I'll let you handle the cute games like Undertale then."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:10 am

Arabella smiled " Ok, its really a cute game, its fun, and I like playing it a lot, i have a sans and a Pappy plushy." she smiled " they are best friends with Mr Giggles." she grinned " you can play Grand Theift Auto and oh I think you will like one ware you have to kill zombies."

Mari grinned " Ce serait très drôle, mais je vous assure que mon grand-père est tout à fait un maître, qui pensez-vous m'a appris. Ah ma petite marionnette, cela devrait être amusant non moins. " she then switched into English " though I do feel it is quite rude to speak around others if they do not understand, however, unless one is plotting Christmas."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:14 am

"Hmmm..." Jack pondered that. "Killing is a lot of fun. I think I would like games where you can be creative in killing people."

Puppet laughed. "Yeah, they may find that incredibly rude. Best keep to English for now." He paused. "So is your family Asian, or does your grandfather just love the lifestyle?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Arabella blinked at him and giggled " Note to self, get Jack Minecraft and Fallout." she laughed " and possibly Portal... only because you will relate to Gladis."

Mari Giggled " Little bit of both." she grinned like the devil himself " Puppet, are we done eating?" she asked pleasently.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:09 pm

"As long as I can kill people in amusing ways, I'll be happy." Jack said with a shrug. "And you can play all the cute and lovey dovey games."

Puppet laughed. "Noted. Yeah, I'm done eating, thank you. It was very good."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Mari smiled, and picking him up toss him over her shoulder " Oh good, now its time, for your bath, you smell kinda still like that stan fellow, and he reeks of failure and disappointment." she said walking off towards ware they had the baths.

Arabella giggled " Awe, but I like killing sims, its the most amusing thing possible... and killing zombies in minecraft and PVP player games... " she giggled " Want, to go soak in the hot spring, and get all those sore muscles to relax sweet heart?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Puppet yelped in surprise. "What?! Hey! I didn't ask for this! Put me down please!" He didn't really struggle though, not wanting to hurt either of them by mistake. Puppeteer was surprisingly light for someone of his size.

Jack considered. "Maybe we can both kill off Sims then. And are you inviting me to get in the hot springs with you?"He asked. In truth, Jack didn't want Arabella to be left alone, nor himself, if there was a prospect that Isaac still may be alive.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Arabella giggled " Oh no, why would i ever want to take a hot spring dip, with a sexy killer clown, you must be thinking of that Arabella chick." she said sarcastically " come on babe, I have a flufa I can scrub your back with.." she giggled.

Mari giggled " Sure." she said setting him down in a steamed bath room " tubs all ready, and don't come out till you smell better, no owner of my locket is going to stick like... Like Failure and misery." she shuddered " and misfortune, and musk of Stan..." she shuddered again " besides, I bet puppet will smell nice and sexy all nice and clean." she giggled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Jack sighed and got up. "Lead the way then, Arabella. And as long as you don't make me smell like a girl with those god awful perfumy soap Crap you all seem to like, we will be fine and I won't have to kill you."

Puppet nodded and waited until Mari was gone before he stripped down and made sure he scrubbed everywhere. He took the duct tape off too in order to scrub around under where they were. If Mari wanted too, she can put more tape on him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Arabella giggled " but I so totally got guys shower stuff." she giggled " I got ocean sented, and the smell never lasts." she gigggled " though I did find cotton candy shampoo but i didn't get it, you might try to eat me."

Mari knocked " Does Puppet smell better now, or must I scrub you myself" she teased " I will be most gentel my puppet."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Jack considered as they stepped into the hot springs. "If you got that shampoo, I would just eat your hair."

Puppet smiled a little and called back. "I think I got it, thank you." He finished scrubbing and shampooing and rinsed himself all off before he stepped out. A hot bath and a good scrubbing felt really, really good actually.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Mari giggled " I see." she said " your a hands on feller." she laughed.

Arabella giggled, taking off her shoes, and her clothing, before stepping into the pool " Thus why I didn't get it... but I did get some coton candy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Puppet blushed and dried himself off before he got dressed again and stepped out of the bathroom. "Do I pass inspection?" He asked Mari.

Jack paused in his disrobing and looked at her when she mentioned she had cotton candy. "And you decided not to tell me about it until now?! Are you crazy woman?!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Arabella giggled showing she had brought the bag " No, Just wanted to make sure i got some too this time." she laughed " you coming... its rainbow."

Mari sniffed him " hmm, I don't know... now you smell " she paused " puppety."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Jack was undressed and in the water in record time. He was going to get this cotton candy! Or at least some of it. Jack torn off a small chunk and ate it blissfully. The sugary, rainbowy goodness sweetened his mood.

Puppeteer gestured to himself. He was just in pants and a tee, so Mari could clearly see the puppet like joints in his elbows, hands, and feet. "Think about what you just said for a moment. That's like telling a Caucasian person to take a bath and then telling them they look white after the fact."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Mari flat out laughed " take a moment to think Puppet dear, thats like telling some one who recently smelled like Crap, that they now smell like themselves again." she said " silly puppet." she kissed his cheek " silly silly puppet, next you will tell me, you have never had hot pot, and don't know what it is." she wagged her finger at him " and if that is the case Mi amore, I will have some issues."

Arabella giggled eating a peace " your so adorablly cute, when you get stuff like this, kinda like a kid at a carnival." she kissed him, but there was a great deal of cotton candy on her lips when she did so.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Puppet blushed deeply when Mari kissed his cheek, and thus blurted out an answer without thinking he may want to filter. "Pot, yes. Hot pot, don't think so."

Jack kissed her back happily. When he was done kissing her, Jack simply licked her lips of the sweet, sticky goodness.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Arabella giggled " Your just so cute, " then blushed saying softly " wonder if it will have the same love of cotton candy... or if it will be a boy or a girl." she said pondering outload.

Mari grinned " Oh no, I don't think i can live, Good by cruel world." she said and since she was being very play ful to day, fake passed out.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next