Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 14 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:52 am

Arabella cried, holding jack's hand, just cried.

Sen sighed " bring me more Alchole, it will have to be cleaned out ever hour with it, till it stops oozing green and just oozes either Whiskey or blood,don't care which." he said still holding Arabella, and still scrubbing the Crap out of jack's wound with the remaining whiskey.

Drake came in and sighed reading out loud what was written on the wall " Let's play a game, Jack. Remember this one? All around the mulberry bush..." he frowned " well its not written in Jack's blood.... so its got to be some creepies... Jack, how many little friends have you killed over the years?" he asked smiling " I know your in pain, but I got to know if Arabella is in danger, all right Jack, and I got to seal up this prick if I can."

Slendy patted her on the head " why were you mean to Mari? Lethe... are you going to be overly protective of me? will you scold the razor if i cut myself shaving?" he asked her.

Gavin sighed " Slendy shaves?" he sighed " Allison, either pace closer to Puppet or slendy don't care which." he hugged Layla tightly.

Mari just whimpered crying, as if her heart had broken.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:45 am

Jack looked at the wall and read it himself. The unmistakable look of shock and fear was plastered on his face. "I-impossible..." He whimpered. "The only one who used that.... was Isaac.... and he's dead."

Lethe grumbled. "No one hurts my Slendy." She snuggled into him. "No one hurts him, because I don't want him hurt, and always happy."

Allison nodded and paced closer to the creepies. She was worried and scared for what was going on. She hoped it was just Jack overreacting.

Puppeteer held her and gently tried to comfort Mari. She now saw how gentle and kind her new master could be.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Sen finished scrubbing and bandaged " i once was a Cat, and I had no friends, no one loved me, and I wondered the streets trying to live, and a village tormented me till I died, I came back a demon and devoured the entire Village." he smiled " so what makes you think a human can not come back, but a lowly cat can?" he purred " Is my Arabella ok now, Come on, it will take a while for that to be washed out, lets get you settled in another room one without windows this time, and get you cuddled with your Jack."

Arabella nodded still sniffling.

Mari still cried.

Slendy sighed " Yes I do shave..." he then looked at Lethe, " but nothing can hurt slendy." he patted her on her head " What can hurt slendy will hurt Lethe till she dies, Slendy would be upset." then paused " why is slendy talking about himself in third person?"

Gavin shrugged " Don't know there buddy." then turned to puppet " Oh just kiss her." he said kissing layla " girls relax then."

Drake nodded " sounds like the case..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Jack whimpered at the thought that Isaac was alive as a creepy. He couldn't stand on his own as they moved rooms. Jack just about lost it as a crow cawed outside and flew away. "Isaac loved crows...."

Puppeteer nodded and lightly kissed Mari's forehead. It was a gentle and tender kiss.

Lethe smiled. "Lethe doesn't know why, but Lethe finds it cute." She pecks a kiss on his cheek. She is still snuggled and clinging to him.

Layla smiled and laid her head on Gavin's shoulder.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Arabella sniffed as her grandpa helped poor jack into bed, " I don't like crows." she said, softly and then sniffed " I don't like him either... In fact I insert the proper F bomb here. hate him."

Sen went pale " do you mean that sweety?" he asked.

Drake blinked " you hate? SOMETHING? " he blinked, " um... but you love everything else still right?"

Mari cuddled into Puppet " I sorry." she whimpered " but Jack did not protect my sissy and that insert the proper F bomb here. all most killer her, it was his job to protect my sissy it was his JOB." she cried.

Gavin smiled " Layla you ok." he asked rubbing her back " allison Drakes fine... Come and sit at least."

Slendy patted her on the head. " your silly."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Jack laid carefully on the bed. "It burns..." He hissed. "The poison burns..."

Puppeteer rubbed her back. "Until I saw Arabella with him, last I heard was Jack had been trapped in his box for nearly two and a half decades. If that's the case, unless she had his box then too, I don't think Laughing Jack could have protected from.... whatever happened."

Layla sighs a little. "Seems we will get no breather, huh?"

Allison shook her head. "Not until I'm sure he's fine with my own eyes." She said firmly. Her pacing continued.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Sen sighed " I have numbing water, if you would like, make you completely numb, 100% cuddly and non of the head ache in the morning, I am afraid that hast to run its course, so I suggest the numbing water, no?" he smiled.

Arabella sniffled " I just hate him, He took my Jack's rainbows, he hurt jack, he tormented jack, he made Jack, suffer, and now he's come back to hurt Jack more... I HATE him."

Drake grinned " as long as its him, and you still love jack, thats all that matters right?" He said picking her up a placing her next to jack " why don't you go and cuddle to your clown? It will all be better in the morning i am sure, nice numbing water, to keep him all numb... and cuddly, you will like that and I think so will jack."

Gavin sighed " hun... he puts creepies into a box... and Jack is bound, Mari is being cute and cuddly... Relax." he said looking at Layla " all we need now is stan to come her bitching about something."

Slendy sighed " why don't we all just come inside, get all dry and cuddle or what ever in the commons, its honestly easier to watch people, and you can shout at Drake if needed."

Mari sniffled " Is that why Master Drake, was pissy with me?" she asked puppet " then why does master no like me?" she asked.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:00 pm

"Numbing water... Please." Jack said. He was in pain, and honestly anything to relieve it would be heavenly.

Layla and Allison nodded in agreement with Slendy. "That sounds good." Layla said.

Puppeteer sighed. "I don't hate you. I don't know what to think of you is all. You've hurt and attacked my friends, and then turn around and seem to flirt with me. I'm sorry if that read off as me hating you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Mari sniffled " I did not know the situation, and Only attacked Jack. My sister can break my magic, and Drake's is simular, Slendy is imortal and the rest of you had common sense, and I was only playing with you... " she pouted " besides, that world destoys itself and rebuilds itself every other week."

Slendy nodded " all right lets get out then. "

Sen pulled out a small bottle from his sleve " all right bottoms up whole thing." he gave it to jack.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Jack shakily downed it all, barely tasting it. He waited for the numbness to set in. Today... was not a good day. It started out all right, but after that it went downhill faster and faster.

Lethe, Allison, and Layla went as a group back to the girls side to get their clothes on. Lethe mostly kept watch while Allison and Layla changed, and vice versa. The trio met the guys back in the common room together.

"What would have you done had you known all that?" Puppeteer asked her. It was clear in his tone he wasn't mad anymore, although he still had no clue what to think of her.

Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Arabella cuddled to jack " feeling any number?" she asked.

Gavin yawned " Now i want a nap."

Slendy " long one..."

Howl " I don't know I am board to tears, save me from posting one liners..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Radar "I will employ magical time skip of magicalness to try and save the day!"

A few hours later, Jack was more relaxed and numb. The clown was awake, and snuggled up with Arabella. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "I don't know how or what to do about Isaac.... and Arabella? Can you keep a secret?"

Allison sat Drake down on the bed and sat down in front of him. She looked at him steadily. "Drake, I want you to please tell me everything you have been hiding and keeping to yourself. I want to help you, but you have to let me in and talk to me, okay?"

Layla smiled. "I have an idea. Gavin! Puppet! Slendy! Lethe! Mari! Wanna play Truth or Dare?"

Puppet smiled. "Um, that sounds like it could be fun. How do you play?"

Layla looks at Puppet. "You really have never played this before?"

Puppeteer shook his head. Layla quickly explained the basis of the game for him. Puppeteer smiled. "Yeah okay. I would love to play."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Mari giggled " Master I am aloud to play correct?" she asked smiling up at him. She was playing with a lock of here hair.

Arabella looked at Jack " I can keep a secret, but only if you promise, to keep one of mine." she said looking at him as if she was waiting on bated breath for his answer.

Gavin shrugged " better than sitting here farting... Who wants to go first?"

Slendy laughed " I will play.." he paused " as long as no one dares me to eat hot food, I don't like it."

Sen Peeked as he was walking past " If anyone wants anything let me or my staff know." then continued on his way.

Drake looked at her " what do you want to know, or for me to explain?" he said looking at her.

Howl pouts " and yet I manage two centences..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:07 pm

Jack takes a deep breath. "I will keep your secrets. Mine... is that I am terrified. I don't even remember how I managed to kill Isaac the first time, but he is much stronger now, and I have a lot more to lose now. I'm scared he will...." Jack hesitated before continuing even softer, as if it would happen if he said it too loudly. "I'm scared he will hurt or kill you."

Puppeteer shrugged. "I don't see why not. Sen, do you want to play Truth or Dare with us?" he said. He wanted to try and include their host some.

Layla smiled. "I can go first. Mari, truth or dare?"

Lethe cuddled with Slendy as she waited her turn. "Hot foods as in temperature or hot as in spicy?" She asked him.

"Anything and everything." Allison said. "How about being a Crafter first. That's what it's called, right? And you bind and create containment for different creepies, even though you are one yourself? Is what I am seeing how you truly and really look like, or is it a disguise?"

Radar snuggles. "Does this help any? I could try and throw Isaac in somewhere. I imagine only Jack would be able to recognize him on sight, or Drake, but both are occupied right now, and might cause mayhem if they came out and discovered him playing games with everyone else. XD"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Howl shakes his head " no I have it now."

Drake looked at her and chuckled a little bit " All right lets start from the very beginning, for starters Crafters started out as humans, the first, was my great grandad, the story my grandpa told me, was that his father, started crafting at the tender age of 9, he crafted things from music boxes, clocks, chairs, anything you could craft using your brain and your fingers. " he smiled " as time passed, he came so apt at making people what their heart reflected, that lords and ladies, even Fairies sought him out. The more he crafted the better he got at it, the better he became, the more magic loved him, sick and tired of being used for destruction, Magic gave itself to him. One day he fell in love and married, this angered the Goblin king, who wanted the woman for himself, he cursed my great grandfather and his descendants, that they should work, till there love was lost and shadows bound them." He chuckled " but you see, He had made the Engagement ring for the King of Fairy's to win over his bride. some years past, and all though the Fairy king could not lift it but he was a master and altering spells, and that is what he did, " he grinned playing now with one of her hands " I and all my kin, are forever cursed ware love is lost to bind the shadows." he laughed " it only effects those who learned to craft in my blood line. I am honestly Tecknically human, but also a Creepy of sorts, more like the boogieman for baddies. Kinda like a cop of sorts policeing evil doers."

Mari giggled " you missed Grandpa Master." she said smiling.

Arabella kissed the tip of his nose " all right my secret... " she looked at him " I am a fraide of the darkness that lurks with in my own heart, and that if I should let it out, I wouldn't like myself anymore even if it was to protect my loved ones."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Allison smiled softly at Drake and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for telling me now. As long as we are together, I will be here for you, okay? If you need or want to talk about anything, I want to be there for you." She said sincerely.

Puppeteer shrugged and decided to watch the game unfold. He observed as Layla grinned and chose her first victim.

"Hey Mari." Layla said with a sly grin. "Truth... or dare." She had a couple sly ones planned for whenever it was her turn to ask.

Jack laughed a little. "Arabella, that's in everyone's heart at one point. Isaac... he had more darkness than most, but he embraced it instead, and it turned him into a monster..." Jack didn't really like talking about Isaac, but the clown was half tempted to tell Arabella the story... the truth... behind himself and what went so terribly wrong after Drake and his grandfather sent him back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:13 am

Arabella shook her head " not that... Like actual darkness, the kind kids are afraid of." she said, " the kind of Darkness that swallows people up, and feeds off of fears."

Drake laughed " you know Crafters still hold the ability to just craft for the sake of crafting." he smiled " though the magic is a little different."

Mari narrowed her eyes " hmm, Truth I guess." she said, wondering what Layla was playing at.

Slendy looked at her " like Ghost chilli hot."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:22 am

Jack shrugged. "If it makes you feel any better, it probably wouldn't change how I think of you, at least." He didn't want to breathe those three words to her. He felt it, but he didn't want to say anything and jinx it.

Allison laughed. "I know now, don't I?" Allison smiled and she thought a moment. "Okay, I have another question. What is the most favorite thing you have made?"

Layla smiled like a cat who's caught a mouse. "Have you ever kissed a guy before, like romantically?"

Lethe nodded. "I like spicy hot, but not the kind that is solely there to be hot. It has to have good flavor too for me."

Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Arabella smiled cuddling into him " sorta, but then again I don't know what you think of me." she giggled " probably an annoying human girl that at least feeds you." she laughed. Kissing his nose once again she said with a bright smile " I love you too." she said. Smiling brightly.

Drake smiled " Probable Jack's Box, I was five when I bound him, He was all ready a monotone killer clown, he had killed Issac a long time ago. He did his normal killer clown of befriending them first, we played and had a blast, but I knew Jack wasn't all bad like some of the creepies, so I didn't honestly want too, but I made his box, and he helped me color it, I had so much fun." then he sighed " it also was my saddest moment, I didn't want my grandpa to throw Jack into the void like all the other creepies, I told him we can fix him if crafter builds we can fix. " he smiled " Grandpa smiled at me, and said I couldn't fix jack, but maybe I could help someone fix him, but grandpa threw jack too far back in time, and ended up getting picked up by Issac again causing Jacks torment to be twice what it should have been." He sighed " and 4 year old little Arabella was given Mr Giggles by my Grandpa, so she would have a friend even if it was Imaginary or he said ' now drake, If Arabella stops loving stops attempting to make friends, It would break my heart son, but she would have to be sealed and thrown in the void. So lets see, since both you and I can see she's a sweet heart, what if we Gave Jack to her? She can fix Gates afterall.. " he smiled " God I miss grandpa."

Mari grinned, and smiled " Why yes I have, when I was 10 I stole Master Drakes first kiss." she grinned.

Gavin snorted " don't tell Allison." he was laughing so hard.

Slendy grinned " I am the same." he said popping a sushi in his mouth.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Jack smiled just a little when she said she loved him. He still didn't say anything on that particular subject, but it was nice to know still.

Allison smiled back at him. "He sounds like he was a very great man. He passed sealing that thing in that chest in the first world, right?" She asked as she tried to recall correctly.

Layla laughed at that. "I imagine Drake was beet red at that! When you're done laughing, I think it's your turn to ask, Gavin."

Lethe smiled and ate a strip of salmon that was beside the sushi rolls. "Mmm. So good, although I think I would still prefer it warm."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Drake nodded " Ya, he did. " he sighed " Dad never wanted to be a crafter so he was never taught the craft, but when grandpa died, he really wish he hadn't made that choice."

Arabella giggled " I some times wonder what it would have been like to be born with a normal eye." she said " but then I decided, I would rather not.. because I like seeing things differently, everyone else just sees you as a scary monotone clown, and I see you just as a pastel clown, with a cute assed frown." she smiled " and a big old black heart." she teased.

Gavin looked at Puppet " well puppet, truth or dare?"

Mari grinned " Oh no master, this one is tricky."

Slendy looked at her " um, you don't like sushi?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Allison took Drake's hand and gave it a light squeeze. "Hey, everything will turn out fine. I'm sure your grandpa would be very proud of you if he could see you now."

Jack laughed softly. "A pastel clown, you say. Even when all my rainbows have been stolen, you still see me with them."

Puppeteer considered a long moment. "Truth." He chose. Better to play it safe for now, anyway.

Lethe shook her head. "I like it well enough. I just prefer warm food in general."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Slendy laughed smiling he pullled out a lighter and slightly toased a sushi roll " better?"

Gavin grinned " Who did you loos your virginity too, and if you say stan I think I might need a drink."

Mari looked at puppet intently " Oh yes master, I am questioning this myself..."

Drake shook his head " well honestly I made a mess of things, want to play in my ball of messed string?" he asked her " its an utter mess."

Arabella looked at him " don't you know, nothing can honestly be taken completely away from you. " she smiled " Don't worry Jack, one by one I will get your colors back."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Lethe perked up and tried one before she smiled happily and ate another. "This is very good! Do you want some, Slendy?"

Puppet thought for a long time, but looked troubled as he couldn't recall much. "I don't remember, but it was long before Stan. Can I pass on this, please?"

"It's tangled now, but all you need to find is the right string to pluck and it all unravels and can be straightened out." Allison said confidently.

Jack scoffed a little. He had no hope of that happening now. "Nice sentiment." He murmured.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Arabella giggled " don't forget I see the truth." she said smiling " you will get your rainbows back." she giggled " even if I have to paint them back on my self." she smiled " though I kinda like my big bad sexy black and white clown..." she said running a hand down his chest.

Slendy shook his head " I like mine just normal, but ah, its cute to watch you eat my gently warmed sushi."

Gavin grinned " I guess then you will have to do the dare."

Mari looked at him " Oh no master, the Dare does not sound like something you will like to hear."

Drake looked at her " when I find an end I will let you know." he snorted " Its become a celtic knot I am sure."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next