Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 10 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Arabella smiled she liked jack, and cuddly things, like to snuggle, and liked happy faces, she didn't like to see people die, and she didn't like ot see people hurt, she just wished Jack had been her friend all those years ago. She cuddled into him, Jack would have never been alone, maybe jack wouldn't have ever hurt anyone. She wondered, with a smile. Cuddling even closer, it got her to think, if non of the creepies she read about, were treated so poorly from the start, would they have existed? Would they have just all lived there lives, with big bright smiles, would puppeteer killed anyone, would slendy have a bad rap, she felt terrible for laughing Jack, what was his first friend really like?

Gavin looked at Slendy " Were you left friendless and all alone in the deep dark woods."

Slendy nodded making him self small.

Drake began to play with her hair.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:36 pm

Jack groaned as he woke, grimacing and holding his head. Yup. That was a killer hangover.

Layla frowned. "Aww, poor Slendy." She got up and gave the pasta a hug. She thought it looked like he needed one. "If you get any more nightmares, let me know and I will make sure to give you a hug, okay? All you have to do is ask."

Allison woke after a while, smiling sleepily at Drake. "Morning, babe."

The smell of Puppeteer's cooking soon filled the house.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Arabella smiled, and very softly spoke " would you like a painkiller, and my hangover cure?" she asked smiling sweetly at him.

Drake smiled " I am starved, puppet is cooking, lets eat, or I will have to gobble you up." he teased kissing her.

Slendy sniffled " Ok... I really am the cuddle monster."

Gavin sighed " its all most like living with a three year old... all most... " he said " come on and Papa Gavin will take you down stairs to get breakfest, and we will take slendy to the park."

Slendy cocked his head " Really?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Jack groaned. "Yes to both. And make it quick, okay?"

Allison giggled and got up with Drake. She held his hand as they went downstairs.

Layla smiled. "Don't worry, Slendy. We will find you a nice girl to snuggle with you all the time, okay?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Slendy perked up " Ok, if you say so... "

Gavin laughed " seriously babe can we keep him? He seems house broken."

Drake smiled " food glrouse food..."

Arabella smiled giving him the pain killers, and pulling out a bottle of stuff pre mixed grinned " Chug, because its going to taste like hell."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Layla laughs. "Until we find him a girl, yes, we can keep him." She told Gavin.

Allison's eyes widened. It looked like an ultimate breakfast buffet. Eggs prepared several different ways, sausage, bacon, pancakes, french toast, cream filled crepes, and all toppings imaginable one could want on any of those were all spread out on the table. Puppeteer was arranging juices and such on the counter with several different boxes of cereal when he noticed Allison and Drake and smiled. "Oh good, you're awake. I didn't know what anyone might want for breakfast, so I made everything I could. Help yourselves to whatever you want."

Jack eyed her suspiciously, but he took the meds, doubling the recommended dose before washing it down with the bottle.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Arabella smiled " you'll start to feel better soon." she said smiling saying softly " does you want breakfest on couch?" she asked smiling at him " I can bring you breakfest in couch... " she than smiled " I will bring you breakfest in couch." she said easing out, from beside him, and tucked him in so he wouldn't have to get up, and went to go get there breakfest.

Slendy drew on a happy sharpy face " YAY." he smiled " So breakfest." he said going out the door.

Gavin shook his head " not even married and we all ready have a 7 foot monster.. Tisk... "

Drake smiled " Starved, and I will eat till I puke and then eat some more."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Jack merely sat there and waited for Arabella then. He was okay with that.

Layla laughed. "I can think of worse situations." She said as hugged Gavin's waist and followed Slenderman.

Allison smiled and got what she wanted. She always liked sweet breakfasts, and everything smelled fantastic.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Arabella brought back a tray of a little of everything " I am back " she said softly sitting beside him with it ' and how does your head feel now?"

Slendy waited patiently till drake gavin puppet, and the girls got their breakfests, before systematically pollishing off the entire rest of the left overs.

Gavin sighed " looks like slendy has a hollow tentiquil"

Drake shook his head " I am taking him to an eating compitition."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:36 pm

Jack shrugged and ate what Arabella brought him. After that, Jack found his bag of marshmallows and ate some of those too.

Puppeteer smiled. "Oh good. I was afraid I made way too much, and it was going to go to waist. Thank you, Mr. Slendy."

Allison and Layla giggled as both ate their meals next to their men. Layla stood. "Well. Shall we get our stuff together and get going?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Slendy burped " your welcome." then excused himself for the burping then laughed and said " ya I need to walk some of this off."

Gavin nodded " yep, the next world could be home, or some place we want to die of laughter... for what ever reason, we will find out."

Drake laughed " it might be a world full of cardboard boxes... you never know."

Arabella smiled " Jack feels better?" she asked.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:46 pm

"Let's just go already." Jack said moodily. He stood and paced while everyone else gathered their things.

Allison got hers and Drake's things all ready to go, and kindly offered Drake his bag once he was ready.

Puppeteer raced to get his bag. He looked like an excited puppy as he waited.

Layla laughed and got her things, but made Stan carry them since he was complaining. Again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Arabella smiled " don't be a grumbly guts ok Jack, " she said gathering up all there things, and saddling the crap on her back. She smiled " lets charge maybe in the next world Jack will find something to kill," she smiled " won't that be fun jack."

Slendy excitedly picked up Puppet as he already had his things, much like one would pick up a suite case " all right everything packed for me."

Drake laughed shaking his head " slendy puppet can walk... but if you want to be stange go right ahead."

Gavin made sure nothing was left behind before they made the charge out " all right puppet ware be this portal?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Puppeteer pointed out the door and into the mist. "Thataway, Slendy! Oh, one sec..." He flicked his fingers and floating golden threads surrounded the group. "There. Now we can go. This will make it so the mist won't effect you. The mist doesn't like me very much." He explained as he guided them. He pointed Slendy in the right direction, not minding being carried.

Jack sighed. "I suppose." He told Arabela, but otherwise spent the trek in silence as he ate.

Allison watched Drake closely. She wanted so much to ask him what he meant last night, but had a feeling he would shut up tighter than a clam if she did. She sighed and just hugged him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:26 pm

( your world)

The guys when ware puppet pointed.

Arabella just smiled at jack, enjoying her now non dying non misery filled walk through the mist.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:37 pm

The portal hummed just in front of them...

In the next world, all pastas suddenly feel very turned on, as well as Gavin because this world recognizes he will soon be a god. The lighting is sexily dim, as if perpetually lit by candlelight, and the background music to song Careless Whispers plays softly, as well as more like it. The realm seem to just be a maze of halls and bedrooms stocked with anything one could want or need to satisfy any fancy.

Puppeteer looks at Gavin and whines. Oh god, he's so perfect! Puppeteer leans over and kissed Gavin's cheek.

Jack growled lowly, although it sounded a little more like a hungry purr as he glanced at Arabella....

Stan complained about the decor and music choice.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:43 pm

Gavin side stepped away from Puppet, but gave Layla a sexy grinned " hey baby... wanta scratch and itch?" he purred.

Slendy starts bursting out singing " One is the lonlest number that you can ever meet"

Drake grinned " Oh good god, um, Allison... I think.... um." he said smiling

Arabella looked at jack smiling " Whats wrong, you want me to fix something for you?" she asked not cluing in on how the other guy's were acting just yet " do you want to go find a bed and lay on it?" she asked thinking his head was bothering him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:51 pm

Layla smiled and squeezed Gavin's butt. "I don't see why not. Which room do you think?"

Puppeteer whined a little.

There was what almost sounded like a banshee's screech as a demonic looking pasta with deep violet skin tackled Slenderman to the ground and started to take his clothes off, licking his neck since he had no mouth.

"You think what, Drake?" Allison said. She hadn't realized that the same thing happening to pastas was affecting Drake too. At least, not quite yet.

Jack nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good. Let's go to that room." He took Arabella to a room. Once the door was closed, Jack pressed his lips to Arabella's and kissed her deeply.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:00 am

Arabella put her arms around his neck and kissed him back " hmm Jack, " she purred " hmm I don't know whats gotten into you but I like it." she said kissing him again still with her arms around his neck.

Gavin smiled at puppet " Stan likes it up the ars." he smiled and said " don't worry puppet a girl or guy will be out there for you, in the mean time there is all ways stans plump ars." he said picking Layla up " and my dear, I want you so bad Layla."

Drake whimpered " Horny" was all he said looking at everyone and then kisssed her.

Slendy " wo there, can we get a room, and you know I can kiss... " he said pulling her up into his tenticals and pulling them into a room " now you can have your wicked way with me."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:13 am

Jack kissed her deeply a moment longer before pulling back just a little. "Take all your damn clothes off unless you want me to cut them off of you..." He said in a low tone. He turned his back to give her some slight privacy before he stripped himself. As he took his shirt off, two large scars marred the clown's back, but otherwise seemed to be the only ones he had.

Puppeteer decided to give Stan anal then and dragged him off. Stan yelled hate and profanities at Gavin as they left.

Layla giggled and kissed Gavin sexily. "Let's arrange that then..."She said softly.

Allison kissed drake a moment. "Shall we fix that then?" She said, tugging him by the shirt to a bedroom.

Lethe took off the rest of his clothes before she took her shift off. There were bruises from what looked like being beaten on her body, but she tried kissing Slendy this time, not sure with the whole no mouth thing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:21 am

Arabella stripped quickly enough she didn't want to tick jack off and she liked the idea of him making love to her. She smiled but frowned when she saw his back, she started trailing a finger down one as she kissed the other scar, wrapping her hands around his waist, " hmm, its all most as if some one ripped wings right off." she said saddly " one Day I will ripp there heart out and feed it to them for that." she said against his back.

Gavin dumped her onto a bed, and trailed kisses down her throat, gently tugging and slowly removing peaces of her clothing.

Drake grinned " baby, please.." he said pulling her down on top of him once he got into a bed room, not even carying if they were on the bed, when she started to kiss her, his hands going up her shirt.

Slendy's invisable tounge and invisable lips worked against hers, as he gently carressed every inch of her, he was hard very hard, and wanted her badly.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:34 am

Jack was also actually nicely toned. "Well, I did used to have wings." he murmured. "They shimmered and shone like an oil spill rainbow." Jack gently made Arabella let him go so he could turn around and kiss her again.

Layla moaned a little and helped Gavin take his own off. It seemed like her desire would be fulfilled after all. She stroked his hard thing after his pants were off.

Allison sighed softly and slowly took Drake's shirt off, stroking his now bare chest.

Lethe purred and moaned. She was clearly his for the taking. She was ready and wanted him as badly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:40 am

Arabella kissed him " I am sorry jack." she said kissing him, Reaching down to give him a nice long stroke. " the bed is over there big boy."

Slendy purred, leting his tenticles rome, and play before dragging her down and impaling her. Making her rid ehim now, gently of course, after all SLendy was a cuddly monster.

Gavin smiled, kissing her exposed flesh as she tugged away her pants, planting kisses and opening her legs, so that he could sheath himself finally.

Drake was a bit of a monster in bed, and rolled pinning her down, kissin her a bit wildly, sucking everything he could warp is mouth over, as she stripped her quickly, only to moments later, take her hard.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:49 am

Jack purred and picked Arabella up and set her on the bed before he thrust good and deep in her. He kissed her deeply and fondled one of her breasts with his hand.

Lethe moaned and kept kissing him and rode him until both parties were well satisfied. She knew who this infamous creepy was, and she decided she loved him immensely already.

Layla was more than ready and kissed him deeply, her tongue in his mouth.

Allison was surprised, and gasped. She was a good girl, and had no idea Drake had this kind of side to him, but she loved him anyway. She let him have his way with her, and did her best to kiss and please him along the way.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:56 am

Arabella moaned as she wrapped her legs tightly around her jack " Oh jack yes" she called out in half a purr half a moan " yes." she moaned as she moved her hips to match his thrusts.

Slendy panted, curled up around his new found girl friend " you want to come with me on an adventure, and we can cuddle long the way?" she purred into her ear, happily saited " and maybe if you like me, we can you know, start a little creepy family"

Gavin moaned as he kissed her taking her now gently slowly and with dignified control, but still wild enough to cause great pleasure.

Drake was a man and a beast when it came to sex, and he was one that took a while to sate, one that made sure his partner felt as good or more good than he at all times while mating, moaning as he bit and nibbled, as he sucked and thrust.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next