Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

Spooky Scary

wolfHhowling
    Admin

Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:52 pm

Slendy eat the flying treat and then laughed " just keep in mind I hate you less than the others."

Arabella caught her marshmallow " I don't know if its a good thing slendy hates the other's more or a bad thing...."

Gavin shook his head " no I don't think it is, or we wouldn't have been able to leave... "

Drake nodded " I think its a clue though. Since its out of place in the town, its updated..."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:00 am

"Maybe he can somehow track the stuff in it?" Layla suggested. "Like the stuff is bait, and he keeps it updated to help lure people who get trapped here, and then he hunts them down based on if or what they took."

"Oh, I can always rearrange that." Jack said confidently. "If you want to hate me more, just say so and I am sure I can find a way to fulfill that."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:14 am

Arabella narrowed his eyes " Right, because A stuffed rabbit, pillows, blankets, in various colors of blah... and marshmallows, fruit loops, and various cans of soup, is totally his calling card... "

Slendy started to laugh, " omg, its definitely the clam chowder... no no Marshmallows... yep got to be the marshmallows..." he laughed " Jack would you kill for fruity mini multi-colored marshmallows?"

Drake shrugged " If I was a strange clown, I probably would, but were talking about a shadow wielding jerk with a butcher knife."

Gavin's eyes grew wide " Arabella all those were vegetarian soups or things with seafood in them weren't they?"

Arabella nodded " they were out of chicken soup, anything with beef, chicken, pork... turkey, ham... no meat... lots of fish..... wait... come to think of it. Didn't drake eat a roasted chicken though?"

Drake nodded " but it was a whole chicken, you know the kind a farmer would just chop the head off plug and gut, no drumb sticks ink could be found."

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:21 am

Jack stared at them. "Of course I would kill for that many marshmallows, rainbow and fruity or not. What a stupid question."

Allison frowned. "What are you getting at, Gavin? That this butcher is a pescatarian or something? And if Drake at that chicken..." She hugged Dake tightly, suddenly worried.

Layla frowned. "But why would that be the only thing out of place though? There was everything else and anything else, except for meat. It's weird is what it is."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:27 am

Drake pondered " Its not the marshmallows, thats jack's thing... " he thought " why would there be no meat, except for a whole chicken.... "

Gavin shook his head, " well if I was a farmer I wouldn't want to butcher it, roasting it is easy... one to three done... "

Arabella sighed " Ok, education time ladies and gents, its walmart, what does walmart not ever in a million years carry besides an infante portal to marshmellow world for jack... Humans.... What does the world need if we are to have meat... unless your a famer... and walmart doesn't sell Deer, " she pointed out. " you need a butcher to package the meat, to cut things up, and carve them up, and if a walmart doesn't have meat... that means the butcher is on strike, or he's carving something up that wlamrt doesn't sell."

Slendy " its not deer.... People."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:34 am

"Wait, so the meat there is human meat?" Layla asked. "I think I'm going to be sick... just by the thought of that..."

Jack shrugged. "I prefer beef over human meat. Too greasy, especially nowadays."

Allison gave Jack a look. "You've eaten someone before?"

"Yes." Jack responded. "I was curious, so I prepared the guy's flesh several different ways. It was super greasy and oily, but otherwise not that bad. I prefer cow or pig or poultry though. Human meat will clog your arteries pretty fast."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:38 am

Arabella looked at him kinda grossed out " your in luck jack, I am an Peoplefoodatairean, I boycott the eating people."

Slendy laughed " I see what you did there.... I really do."

Drake nodded " and because walmart will never sell, human meat there isn't any meat at walmart, but i am guessing the farmers are still alive and are killing their chickens, which means there is roasted chicken."

Gavin " all right, who wants to bag us a butcher?"
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:44 am

Jack shrugged. "Fine. Just make sure there's other things for me to eat then besides human meat and we'll have no problems. And even then, the meat is usually non edible after I'm done playing with them, so there is that. I don't like clean kills."

"Can we please stop talking about eating people?" Layla whined. She really was starting to look like she may get sick with all the talking about it.

Jack looked at Gavin after he asked his question. "As long as you don't need him alive or in one piece, I will."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:08 am

Drake smiled " Multipal peaceses is fine... doesn't need to be in one peace, doesn't need to be a live, but it needs to then go in a box... because creepies can't be killed they just thrive." he said quoting his grandpa with out much thought of it.

Gavin smiled " ok, so we bait the guy?"

Slendy " I don't know ware the butcher shop is, and he brings his victims some place to kill, the shadow thing, probably was only going to attempt to get her to pass out, to drag her off ." he whinned " its how he's done the others."

Arabella smiled " Then when he's brought me there, I summon jack, and he has his wicked way with him?"

Drake smiled " He can do what ever his little black demented heart desires to him, till he's blue in the face then, as long as it makes noise."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:15 am

Jack grins. "Trust me, there will be lots of noise. Just keep my box on you, Arabella, and then it won't be an issue if you pass out or not. As soon as he tries to hurt you, I will be summoned."

Allison kissed Drake's cheek. "You're so smart to know so much about here." She told him.

Layla smiled weakly. She didn't complain, but the mental images of people being dismembered and eaten was really making her stomach roil.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:19 am

Gavin smiled " all right, lets get into possitions, Jack and Arabella will have that stupid fight.... pretending to put him in the box, and throw the box in, we will be in walmart... arabella will be walking, still having his box... slendy you will be in possition and drake you will be hunting.."

Drake nodded " all right lets do this." He said kissing his gril friend and smiling as he began to talk from the group.

Slendy melted into the woods and left.

Arabella waved to them, as gavin to the girls to walmart.

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:59 am

Allison kissed Drake back and walked with Gavin and Layla to the WalMart. Layla, as soon as they got there, went and took some medicine so she wouldn't get sick.

Stan griped and whined before he followed Drake and the girls.

Laughing Jack took his marshmallows and went towards the tent. It would be easier for him to pretend being put back in the box if butcher guy didn't even see for a fact he was.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 am

Arabella bit her lip as she followed him, then said loudly " all you do is either talk about killing things or eat marshmallows, and I know the truth, the only reason why suddenly you're being nice, is so you can trick me into letting you go so you can murder me, you really don't want to be my friend, you're just passing the time... stupid box, I sometimes wish I had never found it, but then again you would have just murdered me, guess that's better than being stuck here." she said.

Gavin sighed " Stan, shut up please." he said shaking his head " Layla you ok hun?"

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:15 am

"Ding ding ding!" Jack said. He grinned at her as he entered the tent. "Someone as charismatic as me could make friends easily if I wanted them. You're just a puppet to me, and once you run out of usefulness, you will need replacing. But in the meantime, just know I am entertained by messing with you and slowly breaking your mind." He said in a slightly louder voice. He wasn't yelling, but kept it very believable.

Layla nodded. "I think so. I just felt sick earlier. Maybe I should eat something to settle my stomach?"
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Gavin smiled " there is a roasted chicken or you can have mack and cheese?" he asked smiling. " will be insert the proper F bomb here. cool as all hell to see cow beef and pork and more chicken return to this insert the proper F bomb here. place won't it... I call dips on the first, tray of raost beef." he smiled "
    Arabella growled " I am no one's puppet jack, no ones." she said picking up a flash light that was simular to size as jacks box, " and for that you mean nasty clown... you are going in your sodding insert the proper F bomb here. box, I am done with your nasty bull Crap for the day." she said. She tapped the lid of the actual box, to make it sound as if she had put him in it.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:31 pm

Layla smiled a little. "Mac n cheese sounds wonderful, actually."

Jack became perfectly quiet after she tapped the box. If this was to work, it had to be believable that he was trapped and of no help.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Arabella tossed the flashlight so it landed on a pillow, " and you in your little damn box and I hope your happy can sit there and simmer." she stuffed his box back into her jacket pocket, backed out of the tend and went on grumbling about how he was a marshmellow gobbling bastard of a clown who should have been named Laughing Jackass.

Gavin smiled " Ok lets find a microwave, in the electronics section and getting her done, Allison want anything?" he smiled.

slendy and Drake were doing Slendy and Drake things, which consisted making sure tobi was tied in a tree..... for slendy.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Jack grinned and silently ate marshmallows in the tent. So far, so good. And now... he waited. If it meant he could have fun and slaughter someone, he could afford the wait.

Allison smiled and nodded. "Pop tarts if you find them, please? Preferably frosted strawberry? They don't need to be toasted."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Gavin laughed " well were going to get a microwave we can get a toaster... " he said smiling going down the aisle with pop tarts " they make.... rainbow frosted pop tarts... wonder if a specific clown likes them?"

Arabella was a bit upset, she let her mind play on some of the real fights her and jack had, and she crossed her arms across the chest, he had for three years called her some nasty things, said even nastier things that hurt. She dwelled to keep the angry and hurt expression on her face, to keep walking through the center of town by herself, and then she remembered her teddy. MrGiggles, it has creeped out her foster parents but her adopted parents didn't care, they were the first to find out to take the time to realize her one eye was color blind. that she saw the bare, as just a silly faded clown. They understood why she cried when she saw brighter colors since they were too bright... they understood. They had let her paint her room in darker colors, had let her get whites and muted tones. They had even gotten her stupid looking friends for MrGiggles and had made her a Tea set out of Halloween things. She was sad, though, sad she couldn't remember her real parents or who had given her her bare.

That's when the man appeared, another one of his shadows.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Jack kept quietly eating his marshmallows. He started too get bored with waiting.

Layla smiled. "We can always get them and see. If he doesn't want them, I may try them. They don't look that bad."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Arabella gave her best oh no fake faint she possibly could, really would totally admire.

The butcher, of course, didn't see anything wrong with Arabella's award winning performance, and just drag her off, thank got she was wearing her hood or she would have gotten a nice scrape, she was dragged for quite a distance, before he bound her, in chains, and hung her from a meat hook, it was the stench. That made Arabella's stomach roll. She didn't want to know what was dripping on the floor behind her, but she had a fowl idea what.

Gavin laughed " we can always let him play in Walmart after he has his fill."

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Jack yawned as he waited to be summoned or called for. He was quite bored right now.

Layla laughed too. "Maybe he will tolerate us better if we were rainbow too."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Gavin laughed " nah babe, he would try to eat us. " he smiled " Well considering were going to be world hopping I am sure, for a long period of time were going to use Arabella as bate, so might as well get him something every critter he catches, and her a sicker."

Arabella waited a bit while he rummaged around before keeping her eyes close, she whipered ever so softly " Laughing Jack. come to play."

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Laughing Jack smiled and appeared in the shadows behind Arabella. He laughed and started to sing as he stepped forwards, hoping Slenderman heard him calling. "Mr. Slendyman, come out to play. The forest is dark and gone is the day. Oh where oh where has that little girl gone? She playing with the Slendyman tonight!" He cackled in maniacal laughter before he charged at the butcher, aiming to slice his whole front open. Jack knew just where to strike for maximum pain and carnage without killing his victim just yet.

Layla smiled and grabbed a box of mac n cheese. She then went to the cheese section and got some shredded cheddar cheese to sprinkle and mix in.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:27 pm

The butcher fought with jack, thrashing with his blades.

Slendy burst through the door, and was the one to actually unchain and put Arabella back on the ground. While using his tenticals so that Jack's pray couldn't excape from jack.

Arabella shook here head " your having to much fun with this you know."

Gavin smiled getting several boxes of poptarts, and walked to the electric section to have there little walmart heat up and eat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:34 pm