Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 11 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:10 am

Jack was actually very good. He took great pleasure and was clearly dominant, but also made sure Arabella had a good time too.

Lethe smiled up at him and lightly traced a hand down his chest. She snuggled up to him. "Okay." She said happily. "My name is Lethe, by the way."

Layla enjoyed herself immensely, and only hoped Gavin enjoyed himself as much as she was enjoying it.

Allison was still not prepared for this level of ferocity. However, Drake managed to make her come before he did. She still did her best to please him until he came too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:15 am

Arabella when they were done, curled up close to jack content and happy " Did my jack have fun?" she asked kissing him " I love you jack."

Drake finally finished Panting and very pleased with himself, he curled around her nuzzling her " I love you, you know." he said quite breathlessly in her ear.

Gavin was a stud, and took him a while to finish as well, but he curled up just the same with Layla " hmm, happy Mean old mist didn't force me into that.." he snuggled " so perfect." he said playing with her hair.

Slendy cuddled " yay." he said snuggling " and I have a cabin a big oen in the woods, and we can have baby monster,s oh I am slendy, by the way Lethe thats a pretty name."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:23 am

Jack just purred and kissed her neck and breasts. He didn't say anything in response, but he was being incredibly gentle with her right now.

Allison smiled and cuddled with Drake, utterly breathless. "I love you too...." She felt sleepy now.

Layla giggled. "Me too." She said and softly kissed him. "I love you so much, Gavin."

Lethe smiled happily. "I bet it's really pretty at your cabin, Slendy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:46 am

Arabella smiled kissing jack contently again. yawning softly and just being soft little Arabella then she bit her lip " sweet heart.. what happened?" she asked not wanting to spoil the moment but also wanting to know.

Slendy shapried on a really big grin " My face acts like a white earase board cool right?" he laughed " yep its all ways dark... and its cozy... and lonely if your a cuddle monster."

Drake smiled yawning and going to sleep.

Gavin chuckled before passing out himself.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:55 am

Jack looked at Arabella. "You are going to have to be a bit more specific than that...." He said. "At what point or about what are you asking 'what happened' about?"

Lethe giggled. "Well, hopefully, if you're really okay with it, it won't have to be lonely anymore. I like cuddling." She offered. She thought Slendy was pretty sweet actually.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Arabella looked at him " the scars on your back love." she looked at him " they didn't fall off did they.. " then her eyes narrowed " Did..... " then the grew wide " No tell me that first person, he... didn't.... he couldn't... " she cuddled to him curling up against him, " that bastard."

Slendy grinned " or we could move into the human world, and well, but cute there?" he smiled " I want to run a day care... I think though I will have to ware a mask." he laughed " it will be like Halloween I love Halloween."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Jack sighs and is quiet for a long time. "Isaac." He said softly. "His name was Isaac. He's dead now though. He tortured me and cut off my wings. When I couldn't take it anymore, I played one last game with him and killed him."

Lethe smiled. "I like that idea of having a day care. Maybe one with creepy children? And I don't think you'd have to have a mask."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Arabella cuddled into him " I am so sorry Jack." she said softly, hugging him tightly " I am glad you killed him, that bastard deserved to die." she said cuddling into him and hissing the under side of his chin " my poor jack."

Slendy thought for a moment " your right... " he laughed " Creepies won't get scared of me.." he chuckled " We will have to have lots and lots of locks for the sharp things, and even more locks for the straight jackets."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:36 pm

Jack just held her close and eventually fell asleep. He wondered if he should tell Arabella she was his first, but pushed the thought aside as sleep claimed the clown.

Lethe smiled and kissed Slendy's cheek. "I like this idea a lot. I can see kids liking you a lot. I just hope they'd like me too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Slendy laughed " if my friends ever have kids, all JAck's will carea bout is if you have marshmellows or not."

Arabella kissed her crazy monoton clown and went to sleep.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Lethe giggled. "I will be sure to keep marshmallows on hand. And which Jack is this again? There's several different ones I can think of. Eyeless, Laughing, Ripper, Spring-Heeled...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Slendy grinned " I will give you a hint.... its a tall monocrome clown, that laughs a lot."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Lethe smiled. "Laughing Jack. That's good to know..." She snuggled into Slendy and fell asleep in his arms/tentacles.

The next morning, as everyone woke up, the guys realize they have some hard wood going on, and their ladies are looking really fine.

Jack slowly wakes and decides to kiss Arabella awake. Once she's up, he starts gently banging her. He is surprisingly sensitive and kind about it.

Stan hated it here. He was not having a good time, and Puppeteer was the main cause of it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Arabella couldn't get enough of Jack, moaning in his ear, and holding him tight as he made love to her.

Slendy woke up to pin his girl under him, " Wake up... " he purred, placing kisses down her throat.

Gavin, kissed layla a wake and grinned " Hey baby, guess i want round two." he said purring against her soft flesh.

Drake seriously was kissing her and probably apologizing between kisses for walking her up, but he needed her, and he wanted her, and he was so darn wanting to love her all over again.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Jack made sure that Arabella enjoyed this round even more than he did. He kissed and lavished her all over throughout the whole thing.

Lethe moaned a little and held Slendy close, hooking her legs around his hips. She wanted him too again. She rubbed the bases of the tentacles in small circles.

Layla woke and smiled. She didn't mind making love to Drake again. "Give me your best, baby." She said as she kissed him.

Allison woke sleepily, and was a bit confused at first before realizing he was wanting sex again. Allison debated on offering to give him a blowjob instead. She was a bit sore from the last time, but would never tell Drake that because she didn't want him to feel bad.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Arabella, matched jack for every thrust, kissed him teased him, and loved him, " Good lord Jack so good." she would moan in his ear.

Slendy growled as he licked the legnth of her, entering her switflyy, and this time, taking her quiet wildly, would put poor drake to shame.

Gavin grinned rolling on his back, and pulling her on top of him " hmm Nah, its time to save that horse and ride his cowboy." he purred.

Drake kissed her hard, but this time, his movements were tender and soft.

Meanwhile, something heard the screams of poor stan....

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:50 pm

Jack felt his black heart race. he really did love Arabella, even though he never said it. Something about saying it and admitting it aloud seemed so binding to him, and he was afraid of committing and then disappointing her down the road.

Lethe moaned. This was fine too. The last one that visited her a couple times was still a lot rougher than this. He liked to cause immense pain while taking her, and she knew by now especially that Slendy wouldn't hurt her that badly on purpose.

Layla smiled and stroked him. "Well, I can ride you, or if you want, I can give you a blow. It's up to you." She offered.

Oh. Allison was a bit surprised at How gentle Drake was being now, but it was a welcome one. She enjoyed this a lot more, and held Drake close and again did her best to satisfy him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:07 pm

Arabella when they were done cuddled into him again " I love you so much Jack." she blushed " I ah... I only ever with one person a while back, like a long time back." she said " and He was very mean." she said, cuddling close to him. " If you were there, I don't think I would have ended up being forced into it."

SLendy made sure she felt good

Gavin laughed " nah a nice good ride is good." he said lazily now moving her hips to do just that.

Drake was so tender and soft with her, it was like night and day.

The Screams of Stan lured this one in closer.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:16 pm

Jack growled a little. "Who was it?" He asked. Once back in the real world, he planned on playing a nice fun game with this guy for hurting Arabella, not that he planned on telling her until after the fact.

Lethe felt very good with Slendy. She kissed him lovingly and deeply. He already made her feel so happy.

Layla smiled and came down on Gavin, riding him as well as she could. She loved him greatly, and wanted to make sure he enjoyed every moment of it. She kissed him deeply.

Allison cuddled into him when he was done. She seemed a bit happier than she was last night.

There was a sharp sound of a slap followed by Stan yelling at Puppeteer, before Puppeteer came out of the room, sniffling and crying. The side of his face was red from where Stan hit him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:39 pm

Arabella cuddled " In highschool he was this big shot jock, he was nasty.. and well, I was scared... " she cuddled closer to him " After the day he forced me into it, he came to my house, and damned we do it again.. and when I refused, " she shuddered " My big brother, I am adopted so I have all these older siblings, but the one who was only two years older than me, came home and shot him." she looked up at jack, " I had to go to graduation, with a sling, an Eyepatch on my blue eye, my jaw was wired shut, and my hand was in a cast, so was my foot. " she said " but my big brother, shot him Dead.. or I think he would have killed me."

Slendy when they were done, purred cuddled to her, and kissed each bruise " I didn't make those? " he asked.

Gavin finished, and her had some fun but when finished he grinned " we need to get out of this world, becuase IT hink its making all us guys horny as Crap.." he said grinning " but babe when we get married, were totally coming here for our honeymoon."

Drake didn't go nearly as long either, he purred hugging " i am sorry about last night hun, your not mad at me are you?"

Tiny Chains silver, wrapped around puppets body, as he was snatched from ware he stood, in a mater of moments, flying several feat, and several distances, before hec ame face to face with a white haired arabella, except this one, had a red eye, dressed in black, and could control tiny silver chines, no bigger round then one of puppets strings, " Ello little puppet, why the long face."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Jack nodded. "Good. I hope he died very very painfully. Or else I hope he would have lasted as long as Isaac did in our last game..."

Lethe shook her head. "No, not you. The one before you left those. I haven't been able to get out of here yet, but this one pays me a visit once in a while, but he's not as nice as you." She snuggled into Slendy.

Layla giggled and kissed him. "Works for me, as long as we can bypass all of the other scary worlds first."

Allison smiled softly and shook her head. "No, I'm not mad at all. Just know that whenever you do feel like talking, about anything, I will always listen and always love you."

Puppeteer yelped in surprise and just stared at this girl as if he were mute. He didn't know what to think right now. (Since she's mostly creepy, you can have this world affect her and she can rape Puppeteer if you want XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:00 am

She hissed, " Cat got your tongue little puppet?" she said, her face inches from his, she purred " sorry little puppet, your not the one I want.... I guess I will have to just throw you back ya?" she took several more steps up the wall of a tower, dragging him with her till she stopped " OH right, I actually have to throw you back, dear me... " She said smiling, with a flick of her chains, sent puppet flying and skidding to a halt in front of Gavin's door. She seemingly disappeared from his line of sight.

Gavin grinned " sure thing babe." hearing the loud thud, he goes and puts his boxers and pants on "Stay there babe." picking up his pack, that had the tent polls in and opened the door, only to find puppet flat on his back " um, did Stan throw you?" he asked perplexed.

Drake smiled " no problem sweet heart." he said " we should probably find out what went thud out side. "

Slendy smiled " he will never visit you again, your mine now." hes aid kissing her, and then paused " what was that sound?"

Arabella giggled " He was hit at 100 yard with buck shot, part of his face was blown off, and he spent 20 days suffering in the hospital as they removed all the buck shot, before, a killer or some one, down the next ward, ware they kept the mentaly infirm got out, and he was found, to be hanging from a small silver chain." then paused "W hat was that thud, it was like two doors down."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:20 am

Puppeteer yelped again and winced as he hit the door. He groaned and rubbed his head. "Hey. A girl picked me up and threw me. She looked a bit like Arabella with white hair. Stan hit me so I went to the hall, and she found me and threw me here." He explained.

Layla pulled on pants and Gavin's shirt and joined them when she heard it was just Puppeteer. "Arabella threw you?"

Jack grumbled and threw his shirt and pants on and came into the hall. "What the insert the proper F bomb here. is going on?! I was happily listening to a wonderful bedtime story, and you people so rudely interrupted it by being too damn loud!"

"Want me to go see?" Lethe offered to Slendy. She liked the idea of being the tall and pale man's. He was very nice, and she loved that he liked to snuggle.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:27 am

Arabella pulled on her clothing and peaked out behind jack " Its ok, I have unfortunatly more stories like that." she looked " whats going on?"

Gavin snorted " So Jack, Arabella has been in there with you the whole time, and I see her hair isn't white." he looked at puppet " I knew it, Stan keeps drugs up his ars, yuor just high as Crap buddy."

Slendy grabbed her clothing and he his, putting it on quickly, and cuddling her as he said " we both shall peek out." peeking out he cocked his head " Why is puppeteer there, and jack yelling?"

Drake stood in his door way " What the insert the proper F bomb here.... " he snorted " Not that a bed time story was interupted, but I am with jack on this one."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:39 am

Puppeteer shook his head. "I-I swear! Sh-she went up the stairs that way!" He pointed to the tower. "A-and her eyes! She had a red eye instead of a purple one like Arabella's!"

Jack growled. "Arabella has been with me this whole goddamn time. You're high, Puppet." He paused for a moment. "Damn... I just agreed with Gavin... that's not good..." He murmured.

Lethe got her clothes on and hugged one of Slendy's tentacles as she peered out behind him. Huh. She thought she was the only one here until this group showed up with her wonderful Slendy.

Allison hugged Drake from behind and watched curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next