Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 8 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:39 am

Slender shrugged " So, why don't you have a seat... " he said, pushing jack into the couch again. " Sit here, and Calm down, the great and Mighty laughing jack, does not, lack the spead, to jsut not come.. so relax jack." he said. Hog tying jack in the soffa, with some of Puppeteers threads as he freed himself " the great and might Jack, all ways comes."

Anda s if on cue,a very sad and blubbering Arabella popped into jack's lap, seeing jack she threw her arms around his neck and Bawled. Shaking like a leaf, " my jack I didn't think you would come." she said crying... " my jack, mine, and I will rip the entrails out of anyone who touches my teddy ever again, and I will hang them." she said giving quite a manic laugh, " no one will hurt my jack," she said laughing and sobbing against his neck.

Thats when Drake, got sucked through the mist, and through the Cieling, landing with the thud, at jacks feet.

Gavin turned beat red, " well I would love too, if I weren't being forced into it." He said trying to fight the mist att his point.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:02 am

Jack sighed and gave up at that point and just let it happen. "Arabella, you're soaking me with your tears." he told her. "And would you please stop being so goddamn clingy?"

"Oh, that was easy finding Arabella." Puppeteer said. "Was there any more or no?" He asked Slendy.

Allison whined as Drake disappeared. This was her worst fear; being alone and not able to find Drake. It almost sent her in a panic attack, since she was already a bit freaked to start with.

Layla got redder if it was possible at this point. The mist wasn't letting him up, leaving Gavin's only options to either do Layla, or do nothing and hope it fades eventually.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Gavin shook his head " I have my principals, " he said " You know, I like being Romantic, and this is just mean..." he said however he did kiss her " I have an Iron will, and when I do make love to you, it will be very very special."

Arabella stopped crying she whipped her eyes " Then looked at him, they tore my teddy apart... they sat on my teddy, and tore him apart. You didn't come." she said new tears running down her face, and she punched him this time in his chest. " I will just go cuddle with Slendy." She said getting up off of him and plopped her butt on slendies lap curling up.

Slendy of course was a cuddly monster, and so he helder her with his tenderles while whipping trears away with his hands, " Its ok, Slendy will all ways hug you, and make the mean people stop."

Drake was out cold on the floor of puppeteers living room.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Layla blushed and kissed him back before the mist had enough and threw them down on the floor, apart from each other. Layla lnded on Drake, and Gavin on top of Puppeteer. Layla apologized to Drake and quickly got off other friend.

Puppeteer blushed deeply, not even upset, as he looked into the face of the most gorgeous guy he had ever laid eyes on. "H-hi." He said timidly.

Jack grunted and frowned. "How the insert the proper F bomb here. was I suppose to help?! You think you were the only one suffering from horrific vision from that damned fog?!" He yelled at Arabella before he stormed out of the room. He watched her die before his eyes because of the mist, and then she turned around and hit him and ran off to Slendy?! He growled at Slenderman as he walked past. "You're dead, tentacle freak."

Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Slendy yelled at him " your the one who told her to stop being so damn clingy... " he said patting Arabella on the head " Its not my Fault you're a large Emotionally detached Freak of a clown."

Arabella through sniffles " someone probably just stole his mash mellows." then started to cry " and its, Laughing Jackass..."

Gavin looked at him " ah.... Layla come rescue me...."

Drake moaned rolling over, and looking ware he was at.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Jack growled and slashed open the side of Slendy's face with his claws. He was not in the mood. He proceeded to attack the other Pasta until Puppeteer stepped away from Gavin to separate the two with threads. Jack struggled but couldn't escape. He then settled to swear out Slenderman with a wide array of colorful insults.

Layla walked over to Gavin. "Are you all right?" She asked her boyfriend in concern.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Arabella was made now, digging though her things, she hit him in the face with a bag of marshmallows, " EAT." she said storming off to sit on the couch.

Gavin looked at her " I think that pasta, has a Creepy crush on me..."

Slendy was angry, the anger could be felt, rolling in waves, and in droves from him, as the cut on his face erased itself. Just the staring though slendy had no face, would be unsettling, and if faceless stares of rage could incinerate Slendies would cremate the world. He said nothing.

Drake rubbed his face, " Ware is Stan, Allison?" he asked. " Why is jack pissy, Slendy Ticked, The Puppeteer making goo eyes at a creeped out Gavin, and Arabella looking like she could gut and eat Jack right now?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:45 pm

"Throwing food at my face won't do a damn thing, woman!" Jack yelled at Arabella. "If you hate me that much, why don't you bind yourself to Slenderman instead!" He hoped she wouldn't actually do that, but he was angry and a bit hurt.

Layla smiled. "Well, you are pretty cute." She said. "I don't exactly blame him."

Puppeteer frowned. "Laughing Jack, Slenderman, you both are staying there and staying tied up until you both calm down." He said firmly. "I don't like friends fighting in my house."

"Still in the mist somewhere, I don't know, Jack attacked him, I think he has a crush on Gavin, and Jack is being good old, reliable Jack and Ticked her off somehow." Allison answered Drake. She gently hugged him close. She had been so scared. She thought he might have died for several moments.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Gavin whined snuggling into layla, " but I am straight."

Arabella spat "MAYBE I WILL, SLENDY DOESN"T THINK I AM CLINGY." she said glaring.

Drake rollled his eyes " you two Kiss and make up, your both acting childish, Infact ALL THREE OF YOU ARE." he stood kissing allison dug in his bag, and smiled evily pulling out a huge shirt, Some how managing to get Jack, Arabealla and Slendy in the same shirt, " now get along... kiss make up, or kill each other, i don't give I Crap, if you all end up having an oragy as long as the bickering stops."

Slendy just continued to stew, as Arabella seperated the two creepies he snorted " jack started it."

Arabella growled " Jack is the root of all evil and proud of it."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Layla chuckled and kissed Gavin's head when Puppeteer left to go make more dinner for everyone. "I know you are. Something tells me he will still try no matter what I do. And who knows. Maybe it will be handy to keep him around and all you have to do is ask him and he will do anything you say."

Jack growled and slashed the shirt open before storming out of the room. He went upstairs and found a window at the end of the hall he opened to climb onto the roof. No one should be able to bother him up there, he thought, and Jack could steam for a bit and cool off. He buried his face in his knees and quietly sobbed. He had just started to really like Arabella too, and now she didn't want him anymore. Once again, he was no more than a discarded toy.

Layla raised her eyebrows as Jack left. "Um, is it just me, or did he look more pissy than what he normally is?"

Allison sighed a little as she looked at the ripped shirt. "Don't worry, Drake. I brought a small sewing kit. I can mend that later."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:17 pm

Drake laughed " no need Its not my size." he laughed, " ya he seemed more pissy than normal..... Arabella, i have one of your bags, some how we got switched, This one has your teddy in it." smiling.

Slendy pouted " I don't keep gruges anyway... " he said softly but stood awkwardly before grabbing puppeteer and hugging him "Felt Like I needed to hug something... Hi "

Gavin cuddled into layla " don't leave me alone with him, I would like my butt to stay a virgin." he looked at her.

Arabella pounced on the bag, and dug out her teddy curled up on the couch, and cuddled into it, hugging it close, whispering softly to the bear, " Mr Giggles, why does jack, have to be such a meany, I just.." she shifted into the bears fur " I love you still jack, even though I try not too."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:41 pm

Allison hugged Drake. "Only if you insist. I think maybe after a bit, someone should check on Jack. That indeed didn't seem like his normal angry self."

Puppeteer turned and looked at Slendy while he was cooking. "Uh, hi, Mr. Slendyman. Wanna help me cook food or just hugs?"

Layla laughed and hugged Gavin close, and kissed his forehead. "Okay, I won't. But only because you asked me to."

Jack whimpered on the roof. He felt awful. He messed up, and Arabella would just discard him and forget about him. And that made him feel upset. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Drake gave a sighed " I know, and I will, Its my job to fix things." He grinned " besides, I think its time for me and Jack to have a little talk, while Arabella sleeps." he said, stretching, he kissed Allison " wait here." he knew ware jack was, it wasn't hard to track something once it was bound. He easily got through the window, and easily on the roof, sat in front of jack, and leered a grin to make allt he creepies shudder, " So Jack, want to talk?"

Slendy nodded " nope just hugs..." he said " besides I burn toast."

Gavin smiled kissing her and nibbling her neck " hmmm.. your so cute."

Arabella had fallen asleep now, cuddled to that teddy.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Jack sprang to his feet and returned to his usual hostile self. "Only if you talk first, box maker." Jack loomed over Drake, the clown not afraid to strike Drake down off the roof if need be.

Puppeteer reached a good pausing point in his cooking and actually hugged Slendy back. Puppeteer never really had friends, but liked the idea of hugs. Now that he actually was experiencing one, he decided he really did like them.

Layla smiled and giggled. "Now you're just teasing me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:05 pm

Drake stood laughing, " Oh, so you saw me bind the butcher did you, I don't make just boxes, oh no... I make music boxes, clocks, bottles, bags, fluits trinkets, puppets, you name it, I craft it... but when you are as small as a 5 year old boy Jack, a box such as yours is very good work." he smiled " In the 500 years I think its been? Since I last seen you, for you that is, haven't you learned anything other then to hate? " he shook his finger, " actually Arabella sucks at mending things, and I Had snuck into her room, to fix her bear late at night... I am really good at picking locks, scaling walls the like... " he laughed " do you know who I am Jack?"

Slendy purred " I like hugs... i haven't been hugged like that in a while, not to horribly long ago, but a while."

Gavin laughed " yes I am.." he said pulling her into his lap " you know I don't think if we ever got sucked into this place, that I ever would have told you... this place meaning not the real world not this specific realm."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Jack narrowed his eyes. He knew who Drake was. "And why should I let you keep standing there all smug?" He growled. "Why should I not rip your head off as a trophy? Do you have any idea what I went through because of you? Sitting in a cramped box, abandoned by the only friend I ever knew, only for when he returned and freed me, he had changed into the monster I became?" He actually picked Drake up in a vise like grip around his throat. The clown clearly did not like Drake one bit.

Puppeteer smiled up at the smooth face. "I've never been hugged before, but it feels nice. Thank you for hugging me, Mr. Slendy."

Layla looked at Gavin. "But why not?" She asked curiously. "Why wouldn't you have told me?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Drake shook his head, snapping his fingers and was now higher up on the roof away from jack, " Jack, So that's why your such an ars." he sighed " You forgot the original time line, remember jack, in the original timeline, Issac had been killed by you for years, you already were the monochrome monster, and that's why Five-year-old little Drake, befriended you, I have the same teddy at home." He sighed " I didn't want to shove you in that box, I didn't like it one bit, unfortunately, you ended up getting tossed to far, and slender man never could find your box, and instead got trapped by the butcher, Puppeteer never got to make friends, it's a really bloody mess, no your anger shouldn't be about me... but someone else." he smiled " and he deserves the tiniest of boxes." he said wistfully. " Remind me, to restore your pretty box, you helped me color it, remember?" he smiled, " I am sorry Jack, If I could go back in time, and rewrite, the devil, I would." He smiled " you were all ways to be Arabella's."

Gavin blushed " I am a hopeless romantic." he smiled " and I figured in a time like this, you probably wouldn't scream and slap me. " he laughed.

Slendy happy now " No problem... I haven't had a hug in forever... I needed that."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:01 am

Jack narrowed his eyes. He started faintly remembering another time, a different kid. Jack growled. "You don't belong in that world. You are as much of a monster as I am." He strode towards Drake. "And even then, you still abandoned me. You threw me to the wolves, and thew tore me apart. How does that make you feel, to know that you were the reason someone who called you a friend and trusted you watched you turn your back as you sent me to hell. And what do you do? You stand there and smile about it like nothing is wrong. I ought to have you bound and discarded like a broken toy. We will see how long you last then before your mind breaks too."

Layla laughed. "I wouldn't have done it anyway." She said. "I've actually liked you for quite a while, but didn't think you liked me back in that way."

"Well, we should hug again sometime." Puppeteer said cheerily. "But first, I should finish making dinner for my guests, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:26 am

Drake continued to smile " like Jeff's smile the one i war is a fake." his smile faded and it turned into a very somber frown " You know jack, Yes it's my fault you got tossed through time, instead of the void where the butcher went... oh and it's my fault Arabella didn't share your same fate.. I was spoiled by my grandfather because I never wanted much, I never asked for much, and I never hardly ever cried... I was a good boy, But I guess my begging and crying " please don't hurt Jack, He's not a bad clown, he just hurts, Please has' a good friend, please... Grandpa doesn't let him be alone." went on death ears, and I guess me telling grandpa, that Arabella wouldn't hurt anyone, if she had a friend, even if it was made out of stuffing and old cloth, she's one-fourth you know but I told granpa, she could make a monster learn to be a friend again, Or was I wrong about you both, thats a mistake I can fix right now, both you right in the void, floating with out friends, with out others for all eternity."

Gavin laughed " well now we know we bother were silly idiots." he smiled kissing her and pulling her into her lap " hmm wonder whats for dinner."

Slendy laughed " why are you a killer again?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:52 am

"You and I both know she doesn't deserve the void." Jack growled. "But yet you are willing to throw her into that hell hole for something I may or may not be able to do? You're stupider than I thought."

Layla giggled. "I don't know, but it sure smells good."

Puppeteer looked down as he finished making dinner. "I never have had friends. I killed because I wanted friends, and hoped that if I killed, some of the other creepies would think I was cool and we could be friends.It... it didn't work."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:03 am

Slendy looked at him " No, is that way you pegged all those murders on me?" he pouted " Honestly if you wanted friends, you could have just asked if I wanted to come for cookies, or tea, or stuff... Heck I would have come if you sent me a leader saying " I am a lonley creepy, who doesn't like hurting things, Can I be your friend?" I would have been your friend."

Drake sighed " Jack, it would kill me to throw her in there, but honestly if she lost you, thats ware she would have to end up.. she might be a forth, but damn it Jack, if she snapped she would make Jeff's skin Crawl, your skin Crawl, Slendy cry in the closet, and Puppeteer to kill himself, she would make the scariest creepiest of all the creepies check for her under their bed, but she's such a soft and loving tender hearted girl, she just wants to cuddle everyone, because she has her stupid pastel Clown." he laughed " and giving her Mr Giggles again, means the world to her jack, Silly little clown, Clowns even the killer veriaty are good at making friends."

Gavin grinned " and as far as I know, this creepy eats normal food."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:10 am

"Sorry. I didn't know that." Puppeteer apologized. "Um, can I get you anything? I don't know what to offer though. Still no mouth..."

Jack just glared at Drake. He heard Drake's words, but he was still clearly very angry with him. It was all Drake's fault. Had it not been for Drake and his grandfather, Jack never would have met Isaac and had to go through that torture.

Layla gave a sigh of relief. "Thank god for the small miracles...."

Stan finally joined them, falling onto the couch next to Arabella.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:24 am

Drake sighed " tell me jack, Was or Is Arabella worth your past?"

Slender man picked up the sharpy again, and drew on his face a smily face and drew in eyes " better? Now can I have my damn stake and potatoes?" he chuckled " I can eat like a normal person you know.."

Gavin chuckled " I think just jack is broken in the head." then paused " no Jeff is three sheets to the wind two if we believe his pasta."

Arabella was startled awake " JACK!" she screamed in fright.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:42 am

Puppeteer laughed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you could. You don't have to draw on a face if is bothers you." He hands Slenderman the best steak he cooked with a baked potato. "There's butter and more toppings in the fridge if you want."

Jack growled as he was summoned before he could finish talking with Drake and threw Stan against the wall, which promptly knocked the fragile human out. He then stood there awkwardly. He didn't know if he should try and talk with Arabella or not. What would he say?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:48 am

Arabella looked at him " if you sit beside me, I promise I won't try to cuddle, I have Mr Giggles to do that with, but please jack? " she asked. Arabella could out puppy dog face a puppy, at thsi moment as she stared up at him.

Gavin smiled " Awe Jack, now if you don't I really will know you don't have a heart, or a soul." he then paused " or both.... Poor little cute Arabella just wants to be with her mean old clown."

Arabella glared at Gavin " Go cuddle Layla, and he's a pastel clown, not a old one, mean is up in the air for debate."

Slendy shrugged " I think its funny." he said sitting down and eating his dinner, " this is good." he said as food disapeared infront of ware his mouth should have been.

Drake came back down " So Mr puppeteer do you know ware the portal out of this place is?" he grnined " and would you like to join us, more creepies the better."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next