Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 22 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:09 pm

Kat smiled. She liked being around True. He was easy to be around, and easy to talk to. "So, how long have you been a musician for?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 22 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:21 pm

True shrugged. "I don't know," he admitted. "I've always been around music. As best I can remember, I always have been. Can't be true, but I don't have the photos to prove otherwise."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Kat smiled. "That's so cool. I've always loved listening to music at least. It's always been my go to for everything."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:30 pm

True glanced around the building as they entered. "Family?" he asked cautiously, knowing his own was a rather delicate topic.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:32 pm

"Parents and a sister." Kat said. "They don't live in the city." She looked at True. "You don't really look like your dad. Do you take after your mom then?" She asked innocently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:40 pm

"I don't know," True said. "I never met her." He hesitated then shrugged. "Dr. Gaster adopted me, I'm not his biological son."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry to have brought it up." Kat said. She sensed there was a bit more to the story than that, but she didn't want to make True uncomfortable. "You're little brothers seem to love you a lot though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:53 pm

"It's okay, I brought it up first, and yeah, they love me to death!" True chuckled, his mood instantly lifted. "And honestly, I can't remember what it's like without them. Is it okay to ask about your family?" He was fully ready to change the subject if she didn't want to.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:57 pm

Kat shrugged. "There really isn't that much to talk about."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:01 am

"Parents and a sister? What are they like?" True cautiously prodded.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:04 am

"Well, my dad likes to joke around a lot, but he also really loves me and my sister and wishes nothing but the best for us. Mom does too, but she isn't quite as much of a jokester as dad." Kat said with a smile. "My sister gets on my nerves more than I care to admit, but at the end of the day, I know she has my back if I need it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:08 am

"That's a nice family," True smiled, trying to get situated in the rather small elevator. "Sorry," he apologized when he almost rolled over her toes.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:11 am

Kat shook her head. "It's fine. I know it's a small elevator, and I apologize." She punched a button for the fifth floor.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:14 am

"Oh, so you designed it?" True asked, pretending to be serious.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:16 am

"What? No I didn't design it." Kat said, and pretended to be indignant, but she was doing a bad job of covering up her smile. The elevator opened, and Kat let True situate himself in the hall first before she led him to the other end of the hall.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:20 am

"Not too bad, really," True said, looking around curiously. "Better than my first apartment, not that that's saying much." Sure, it was no Ritz, but it was livable, and he could appreciate that.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:24 am

"Sorry it's a little messy." Kat said. She threw her purse on a table near the door and went to her room to change. Around the living room were various band and game posters, and there was a bookshelf with an assortment of books and movies and CDs on it. There was a little bit of clutter lying around, but not much. just enough to show she was not expecting company. She came out a little later in flanel pajama pants and a metal band tee shirt. "Do you want me to wash your clothes and give them back later?" She offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:27 am

True was looking around curiously, his head currently tipped to the side as he tried to read book titles. He looked up when Kat came in and smiled. "No, it's fine. I can toss them in the wash next load I do. It's no big deal. You've got a nice selection, here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:29 am

It was primarily fantasy books, and a good chunk of it modern paranormal romances. Also to not, the Twilight series was not one of the titles she owned. "Thanks. Do you want anything? I have milk, water, and soda to drink."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:40 am

"I don't want to get in your way," True smiled. "I should get back and help pack. Thank you very much for showing me your place." True was hit by a sudden thought. "What time do you get off? At the DJ station?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:42 am

"I'm not working tonight." Kat said. She got a pop out for herself and opened it. "As long as you let me know beforehand, I don't mind the company whenever you want to hang out." She offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:44 am

"Thanks," True smiled. "Just give me a call before you get off, and I'll walk you home. Every night you work."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:47 am

Kat shook her head. "I can't ask that of you. I don't get off work until three am sometimes!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:48 am

"You didn't ask, I offered," True smiled, "and I'm okay with three. The stars are the prettiest then."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:49 am

Kat's face heated and she looked down. "I... I'll think about it." She said indecisively.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next