Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:36 am

Kat smiled some at that. "I... I think I might like that. I usually just do covers though. I don't really have the creativity to write my own music."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:44 am

"Oh, that's fine. I enjoy covers," True smiled, wheeling along. "Where you headed? Can I walk you home?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:46 am

Kat smiled some. "Actually, I have a DJing job across town. I plan on taking the bus, but I'd enjoy the company to the bus stop." She offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:55 am

"I would be delighted," True smiled, wheeling along beside her. "So you're an actual DJ? Nice. I didn't hear it in your voice when you sang."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:58 am

"Well, not a terribly successful one." Kat admitted. Why not? It's not like her luck would magically change suddenly. Or ever.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:12 am

True chuckled. "A job is a job. Just a foot in the door. That's all I've ever asked for." He stopped by the bus stop and glanced at his watch. "It should be her soon."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:14 am

Kat nodded and sat at the end of the bench. "I suppose. Although I don't like what I'm seeing on the other side of this door." She admitted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 am

True glanced at her, confused. "What do you see?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:24 am

Kat signed and hugged herself. "Well, the only places that'll hire me is men's clubs and late night bars that have frequent shady guys visiting. I'll let you piece it together from there..." She said softly. She didn't look at him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:27 am

True frowned. "You're better than that. Tell me you're packing."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:29 am

Kat sighed. "But I can't. As much as I hate it, I need the money."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:33 am

"I meant packing some form of protection," True clarified.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:34 am

Kat's face got beet red. "Oh god, that's what you meant?! I don't let it get that far. I don't want it to go that far!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:37 am

True facepalmed, not sure if he should laugh or not. "Pepperspray," he mumbled, his face almost as red as hers. "Pepperspray or brass knuckles or something! Not.... Great scot, no."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:40 am

"Oh." Kat said. Her face got even redder, if it was possible. She pulled out a can of pepperspray and a rape whistle out of her pocket. She didn't say anything, just showed True before pocketing them again. "S-sorry for the misunderstanding."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:43 am

"I could have been clearer," True mumbled, staring at the lights of the bus driving up. Reaching into his pack, he pulled out a pen and paper, writing down his number. "Here. Keep in touch? I'm serious about that collaboration, and if you need anything, even if it's just an ear, call me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:45 am

Kat stood, and accepted his number. "Okay. Thanks." She gave him another smile before she boarded the bus.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:51 am

True saluted her, watching her go before breathing out a sigh. He wanted to help her. Slowly, he turned and started wheeling home, tired and weighed down by thoughts. So many good things. So many not good things. He found himself hoping his brothers were asleep and his dad awake. He needed to talk.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:54 am

When he got home, Gaster was indeed awake. He was in the living room, reading the papers, with the radio still on. Sam and Paul were not in sight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:56 am

True closed the door quietly and wheeled into the living room. "Hey, Dad. The puppies asleep?" he asked softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:59 am

Gaster looked up and nodded. "Yes, they're asleep. Is something wrong?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:03 am

True wheeled the rest of the way in and slumped down with a sigh. "No and yes. The radio thing went great." He spilled the whole story, starting from the beginning, including his frets about Kat not getting fair time. "I just don't understand it, Dad. She is really good! She deserved her time. Not singing in some dump where some drunk might beat her up or try to do worse."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:07 am

Gaster gave him a small smile. "In any profession, it will be cutthroat to an extent." He put his papers down and looked True square on. "True, just remember that the ability to change someone's life can simply start with one thing, one chance, you give them." He smiled a little. "Does that make sense?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:10 am

"Yes. You gave me that chance," True said quietly. "Now I just want to pay it forward. I would do anything to pay it forward. As many times as possible, starting with just one girl."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:11 am

Gaster smiled kindly. "How will you give her that chance then?" he asked softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next