Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 11 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:51 am

(Nope, didn't know it)

True air clapped when she was finished. Impressed, but not wanting to make any noise.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 11 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:54 am

(Aww XD That song was one of my top three favorites growing up.)

Kat smiled. They went on a short break again so they could get True situated at a table with a mic. Once everything was set up, they began the interview. Standard things mostly, like how he got into music and whatnot.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:58 am

True wasn't sure how he felt about giving all of his backstory and the truth behind his music, so he kept his answers vague, interjecting humor wherever he could. Music was his passion, something to keep his mind off things while adjusting to life in the chair, and now it was something that he lived to do.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:02 am

They breaked again, and gave True time to prep his first song. All but JR and Kat seemed to doubt him. Kat gave him a reassuring thumbs up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:05 am

True smiled at them a little shyly. He could do this. He knew he could. He closed his eyes, focusing on how his chosen song made him feel.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:53 am

They went back on air and gave True the go to play.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:45 pm

True took a deep breath. "This song goes out to my family." He began to sing, putting his heart into it, every syllable filled with genuine love and awe.

Brother,
I need to talk to you
This might sound strange
And you'll probably think I'm crazy
and I've lost my mind
well, OK
I'm amazing
I'm incredible
I'm a miracle; a dream come true
and I'm marvelous
I'm beautiful
Guess What?
So are you

People
It's becoming clear
i can feel down in my soul
I know that I am you
And you are me
Uh-oh
and I'm grateful
for the simple things that we take for granted everyday
Listen,
I can walk i can talk
I can use my mind
OK
I'm amazing
I'm incredible
I'm a miracle; a dream come true
I'm marvelous
I'm beautiful
Guess What?
So are you

That don't mean we're better
than anyone or anything
It's a call to come together
and except responsibility
and be amazing
incredible
your a miracle a dream come true
I'm marvelous
I'm beautiful
Guess What?
So are you
Guess What?
so are you
That's right
so are you
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:18 pm

The DJs looked at True in shock, clearly not thinking he would be that good. Kat's face looked at True in awe, clearly very impressed. JR checked the live comments and smiled. "Mr.Gaster, if you could please play us another song, I think everyone would enjoy that. And for those of you listening in, if you send in your questions, we will continue interviewing this rising local star."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:02 pm

"I, okay, sure," True agreed, sorting through songs in his head. "I didn't prepare a second song, so I guess I will play you one of my own creations." The song started out soft and almost mournful, then built up power as the quadriplegic sang.

Tried to keep you close to me,
But life got in between
Tried to square not being in there
But think that I should've been

Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river, so I
Can stop for a minute and see where you hide
Hold back the river, hold back

Once upon a different life
We rode our bikes into the sky
But now we're caught against the tide
Those distant days all flashing by

Can stop for a minute and be by your side

Can stop for a minute and see where you hide

Oh, oho, oho, oho, oho
Oho, oho, oho, oho

Lonely water, lonely water, won't you let us wander
Let us hold each other
Let us hold each other

Hold back the river, hold

Let us hold each other
Let us hold each other

(No, didn't write it, but no reason True couldn't, now is there? Wink)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:08 pm

(Lol I see no reason why not XD)

Kat seemed very much moved by the song. The three DJs were thoroughly impressed by now, and clearly liked his sound a lot. JR motioned for True to come back over for the interview to continue. "I must say, that was amazing. A number of our fans want to know more about that song, and where they can buy or download it." He smiled a little and another DJ spoke up. "Looks like we have a local favorite in our studio tonight."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:16 pm

"Well, I haven't actually downloaded it anywhere. I wrote it a few months ago, but it never went any farther than my notebook until today," True smiled. "I've been meaning to set up an account on a music site, but since I didn't have a fan base, I wasn't in a hurry. I wrote it about a friend I once knew a long time ago, someone dear to my heart that I let time steal from me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:25 pm

JR smiled. "Well, you may need to make that account or else you will have some very upset fans." Another DJ spoke up. "For your music, do you get inspiration from events and people in your life then?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:27 pm

"I get inspiration from everywhere. I wrote a song once that was just about me in the shower, and no, I won't be singing that one," True chuckled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:30 pm

The DJs laughed at that. They cut to break, and they offered True to use their equipment to record songs if he wanted, in a more professional setting. They kept interviewing True until the show ran out of time. True wound up getting about triple the air time as Kat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:39 pm

True started to feel uncomfortable with the extra air time, but what could he do? So he just smiled and nodded, saying he'd think about it whenever he wasn't sure.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:41 pm

The show ended, and Kat packed up her few things to go. JR asked True if he could get an autograph for his daughter, because he felt like she would really think it was cool.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:48 pm

"Um, sure?" True scribbled his name hurriedly then backed up to walk Kat out. "Thank you, sir, this was fun."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:51 pm

JR smiled. "No problem. And if you need anything at all, feel free to let me know." Kat started to walk out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:59 pm

"Thanks. Kat, wait up!" True managed to get ahead of her and opened the door for her.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:01 am

Kat paused and smiled a little at him. "Thank you." She walked through and walked out with him. "You were really good tonight." She complimented.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:14 am

True shrugged uncomfortably. "Thanks, but you deserved more time. I'm sorry. Not that it was exactly my fault, but maybe it was. I don't know how to... well, anything in radio."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:16 am

Kat shook her head. "No, it's fine. I... I didn't really expect to do all that well to start with. My friend hooked me up with a spot on the show, and they only accepted me on because they didn't have many other people to showcase this week."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:23 am

True wheeled forward and turned to block her. "Hey, Katrina, you were Awesome. I don't understand why they didn't take to you better, but you deserved it. You. Were. Awesome."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:25 am

Her face got red. She wasn't used to being honestly flattered like this. "Oh, uh, th-thank you." Kat stood there a little awkwardly now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:34 am

True smiled and backed out of her way. "So I was wondering. Would you like to record a collaberation sometime?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next