Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:35 pm

True turned away from Layla, going to Lex in concern.  "What.... Oh."  True nodded sagely.  "It's okay, Paul, I know just how to fix this."

Shuni inched closer to Ashton.  "Is Lex okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Ashton looked at Lex and smiled. "Don't worry. I think True knows how to handle this one."

Paul sniffled. The kid was almost in tears he felt that bad and was that worried about Lex!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:06 pm

True smiled reassuringly at Paul then leaned over and began tickling Lex's ribs.  Lex instantly let out a strangled squawl and started trying to get away.  "NO!" Lex giggled.  "Not that!"
"It's what you get for scaring Paul," True told him sternly, trying not to laugh as he insistantly followed Lex across the couch, tickling him relentlessly.  "Still the same old weakness as when we were kids!"
"Stop!" Lex pleaded between hysterical laughter.  "True!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Layla started laughing and couldn't seem to stop. Paul frowned and sniffled, but was glad Lex was okay. He had the little kid truly worried.
Ashton considered before he started to poke at True's wonderfully exposed ribs. The problem with tickling someone like True was.... was it left you open for attack.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:19 pm

True yelped in surprise and lost his precarious balance, falling over onto Lex, who grunted in pain as he was suddenly squashed by his younger brother.  The pair tried to disentangle themselves without falling off the couch, but it was hard.

Shuni giggled and moved around the flailing limbs to hug Paul.  "Is okay.  He's just silly."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Layla and Ashton moved to help the brothers get sorted back out, Ashton getting True back into his chair while Layla fussed over Lex and made sure he was okay before she checked to make sure True was too.

"It wasn't a very nice joke though." Paul said as he snuggled into Shuni's hug. "I thought I hurt Lex bad!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:34 pm

True laughed as he settled back into his chair and waved the other two off.  "I'm fine.  No harm, no foul!"  He reached out and poked Lex's shoulder.  "You, on the other hand..."
"What?" Lex grumbled, rubbing his ribs.  "What?"
"You scared Paul half to death, you dope," True scolded.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Paul looked at Lex, looking like a kicked puppy. He was still a little upset Lex played such a mean trick on him, and cling to Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Lex softened and held out a hand.  "Hey, Puppy, I'm sorry.  I didn't think you'd think it was so serious.  I was just playing."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Paul sniffled again, but carefully came over and cuddled into Lex. "That was scary." He whimpered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Lex wrapped his arms around Paul and gently patted his back.  "I won't do it again.  Promise."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:30 pm

Paul gave Lex a small nod and stayed close like the little snuggle bug he was.
Layla smiled. "So True.... both you and Lex are ticklish?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:33 pm

True narrowed his eyes.  "Maaaaybe.  Why?"
"Yes, he's ticklish, but his girlfriend might object to another girl tickling him," Lex grunted.  Normally he wasn't big on snuggling, but he did feel bad.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Layla smiled innocently. "Oh I wasn't planning on tickling True...." She said ominously with a suspiciously sweet tone honeyed on. Ashton couldn't help but chuckle. "The real question I have is.... does True have the same ticklish spots as Lex....."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:52 pm

True smirked.  "I'll leave that up to you to find."
Lex scowled at her.  "Don't you dare!"

Shuni wandered out to find Ally, but instead, he found Geena in the corner of the break room crying softly.  "Miss Geena, what's wrong?" he asked, frowning.
Geena jumped and hastily wiped her eyes.  "Oh.  Shuni.  I didn't hear you come in.  Nothing's wrong, sweetheart.  Are you looking for something?"
"Dr. Ally.  Are you sure you're okay?" Shuni asked slowly.
Geena gave him a wobbly smile.  "I'm fine, dear.  I think Ally is in her office."
"Thank you."  Shuni scurried out to find Ally, still worried.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Layla laughed. "I won't. At least not right now."
Ashton grinned wickedly and started whispering to Layla, who smiled and nodded.

Ally was indeed in her office, running simulations on her computer, and tweaking formulas before running the simulation again. She was trying to compute a possible cure for the poison in Lex still, and the simulations let her "test" it out before she even made her formula, and a lot more quickly too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:58 pm

"Ashton, don't you dare," Lex growled.

Shuni stood watching quietly and waiting for Ally to notice him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:01 pm

"You don't even know what I was telling her." Ashton told Lex cheekily, sticking out his tongue. Layla laughed.

Ally was completely absorbed in her work, in the zone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:03 pm

"I can guess," Lex grumbled unhappily.
True just snickered at the pair.

SHuni tiptoed up and touched her elbow.  "Ally?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:05 pm

Layla giggled. "Okay, what do you think Ashton told me?"

Ally yelped and jumped, but relaxed when she saw it was just Shuni. "Sh-Shuni! H-hi! Wh-what's up?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:08 pm

Lex studied them then shook his head carefully.  "Nope.  Not fallin' into that game."

"Can I help you now?" Shuni asked softly, afraid at getting told off again.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Layla hesitated, and scooted a little closer to Lex and pecked a small kiss on his cheeks, her cheeks flushing as she did so. The gesture made Paul smile.

Ally actually nodded. She printed some papers off and handed them to Shuni. "W-would you p-please give these to G-Gaster? I-I think I-I figured it out."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Lex looked confused.  "What was that for?"
"Because she likes you, dummy," True said dryly.
Lex looked at him, startled.  "You knew about that?"
True rolled his eyes.  "Duh!"

Shuni brightened.  "Okay!"  He took the papers and sprinted off to find Gaster.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Layla looked down, a little flustered now. 
Paul smiled and giggled. "I still think you and Miss Layla should be married like True and Miss Kat."

Gaster was in the lab, trying to isolate compounds from the poison and trying to find ways to break it up into natural components through trial and error.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Lex went red.  "I... What??"
True laughed.  "Dude.  Even Paul knew.  It's about time you caught up with the times."

"Daddy, Ally says these are for you," Shuni said, holding up the papers.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next