Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm

"Can I have two scoops of rocky road?" Lex asked, standing slowly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 40 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:47 pm

"If that's what you want." Gaster agreed. He paid close attention to how Lex moved, noting any stiffness or soreness the red head might not admit.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Lex was stiff and sore from the way he'd slept, but that loosened as he walked.  He still felt off kilter, but that was from all the messing about with the chemicals in his brain and the lack of food lately.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Gaster led Lex to the hallway, and asked him to walk in a straight line down and back, and then threw a soft ball at him to gauge his reaction time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Lex caught the ball with ease, his head held still rather than jerking to one side as most might.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:06 pm

That satisfied Gaster, who nodded. "You seem well enough to finish recovering at home, but please, for the love of all good things, stay off of the roofs until you are better recovered."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:14 pm

"Finally!  If I have to stay off the roofs to go home, then fine, I'll do it," Lex groaned happily.  "Now.  Where we going to get ice cream?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:44 pm

"Let's collect Ashton and Layla, and we'll get it on our way home." Gaster said. "I very much want to sleep in my bed tonight, and maybe take a nap this afternoon...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Lex frowned as he studied Gaster.  "Dude.  You look worse than Ash.  Go sleep, man.  Layla, Ashton, and I will make our slow way home.  Get ice cream or something and enjoy being outside of four walls."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Gaster nodded and handed Lex a couple of twenties. "There's for your ice cream. Get whatever you want, and keep the change."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:32 pm

"Sweet.  That's a lot of icecream," Lex said, taking the money and heading back to get Ashton and Layla.  "Straight home, Dad.  Sleep."  He kept going, not realizing that that was the first time he had referred to Gaster as Dad.  He'd talked about Gaster to the other kids calling him Dad, but more commonly he used his own name of The Doc.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Hearing Lex call him that made Gaster smile faintly. "I will. Be safe, and be home by dinner." He told Lex before he gathered his jacket and went to his car to finally drive home to be home.

Layla and Ashton were chatting idly while they waited for Lex. It sounded like they were talking about different small gangs, and the newest on the side of town Lex and Ashton used to own Layla seemed to know, or at least know the leader, and from her reaction, was a decent guy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:48 pm

"Sup?" Lex asked, stepping into the room.  "Who's doing what?"

Shuni looked up as the cats ran toward the garage.  "Daddy's home!!"  He ran for the door, pouncing on Gaster the instant he opened the door.  "Daddy!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Layla smiled some at Lex. "Oh, I was just telling Ashton the gang that took up residence west of Fourth Street. I went to school with the leader, and he was one of my better friends in school. Fair, but has a shorter fuse than most."

Gaster laughed and hugged Shuni back. "Hey, Shuni! How is everyone?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 pm

"Well, good luck to him, then," Lex said.  "Now, who wants ice cream?"

"Better now," Shuni said, refusing to let go.  "Lots better."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Layla smiled and took Lex up on that. Ashton just shrugged and passed on it, but requested if he could tag along. "....Or I can head on home if you want." He said with a smile, not wanting to butt in on Lex and Layla having time together too.

Gaster chuckled softly. "That's good to hear." About that time, Paul yelled "DADDY!" and tackle hugged Gaster and Shuni both happily.

-------

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=53
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40