Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:09 pm

"N-no." Layla said honestly. "Just... thoughts made me feel flustered was all..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 26 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:15 pm

"Alright," Lex said, deciding to give up and he did not understand her at all.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Layla sat there awkwardly as Gaster, Sam, Shuni, and Paul came home. Paul ran right up to Lex and gave him a hug. When he saw Layla, he innocently and sweetly asked who Lex's girlfriend was.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Lex ruffled Paul's hair.  "That's Layla.  She's not my girlfriend, just my friend, but I think she'd like to be Ashton's girlfriend.  Why don't you go talk to her and see if she's good enough for Ashton?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:34 pm

"Wh-what?!" Layla asked in alarm as her face got redder, which probably wasn't helping her case. Paul beamed. "Okay!" He ran to Layla and started to chatter happily to her.

Sam walked up to Lex next and gave him an envelope. "Dr. Ally wanted me to give this to you, as thanks for fixing the centrifuge." Inside was two hundred dollars for his efforts and time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Lex frowned a little, setting it on the table.  "Thank her for me, but I didn't fix it for the money."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Sam smiled a little. "She knows, but told me she would feel guilty if she didn't pay you, especially since you saved her a lot of money to replace the silly thing."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Lex huffed but nodded.  "Alright.  I'll use it for something constructive or something.  Oh, and your bot has a name now."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Sam furrowed his brow. "It does? What is it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:58 pm

"Jeffery," Lex told him, deadpan.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Sam thought about it a moment before he giggled. "Jeffery the Robot it is then!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:08 pm

"Sweet, high five.  It'll be ready by the next bot fight," Lex said, offering him a high five.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Sam grinned and fived Lex solidly. "I'll let True know tomorrow. He said he'd help me paint Jeffery all up!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:15 pm

"Black with flames?" Lex asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:16 pm

Sam shrugged. "True had a design all drawn out, but he didn't want me to see until he could add what the bot's name was to the sides."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:23 pm

"That'll be pretty sweet," Lex nodded.  "Shuni!  What's for dinner?"
"Spaghetti!" Shuni answered, moving his stool around as he got down ingredients.
Lex paused.  "That's, surprisingly ordinary."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Gaster frowned and followed Shuni. "Shuni.... is it just spaghetti? How are you planning on making it?"

Ashton came down, having heard everyone else come home. "Uh, garlic bread?" He suggested to Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:31 pm

"With noodles and sauce," Shuni said as though that was obvious.  He got a bunch of canned tomato sauce and paste and some regular potatoes along with a ton of seasoning.  "How else?  I like garlic bread!  That too!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Gaster nodded a little. "Ashton! Make sure your brother doesn't set fire to the kitchen." 

Ashton nodded and scurried down. "All right, Shu, what do you need me to get done?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 pm

"Will you please get the big pot for me?  I can't lift it," Shuni admitted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Ashton nodded and followed his brother's orders. Shuni was the master of the kitchen, as far as Ashton was concerned. 

In the living room, Paul pulled out several pictures for Lex, and happily handed them to him. Layla tried not to stare at Lex once more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Lex plopped down on the other end of the couch from Layla and patiently looked at each picture, commenting on them.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Paul of course had a story behind each masterpiece he made, and seemed happy and excited to share each one.

Layla looked down and started to pet Hugs with renewed purpose. She couldn't and shouldn't stare at Lex, no matter how sexy he was. Although... maybe a small peek wouldn't hurt?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Lex leaned over, looking at one picture in particular.  "But why?" he asked about the story he was being told.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Layla swallowed and tore her eyes away from Lex, looking straight ahead. her mind was going way too fast for it's own good right now. In fact, Lex had been right. Distractions had helped her forget the withdrawal, although he probably didn't know or intend that he had turned out to be her distraction.

Paul beamed. "Because it's cool!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next