Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 27 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Lex considered that.  "Makes sense.  What do you think, Lays?  Layla?  Hello?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 27 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Layla jumped. Unknowingly, the direction she had stared at was the kitchen. "Huh? Wh-what was the question..." She swallowed. "Lex?" She blushed as she looked at him again, to her dismay.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:19 pm

"Never mind," Lex smirked.  "Are you any good in the kitchen?  Maybe you could go lend them a hand."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:33 pm

"I-I can cook... But... I think they have it under control in there..." Layla floundered. She swallowed and blushed a little as she stared at Lex like a deer caught in headlights.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Lex just smirked at her knowingly.  "Right.  I'm sure Shuni can give you a job.  Why don't you go ask?  Paul and I are going to go put his pictures away."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Layla swallowed at his knowing smirk, alarmed. Was it that obvious?! Did he realize she thought he was about the hottest guy ever?! She tensely nodded and shakily made her way to the kitchen, still hugging Hugs. "Shuni, is it? Is there anything I can do to help?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Shuni looked up guardedly but tried to be polite.  Hugs clearly liked her or he wouldn't be letting her drag him all over the place.  "Who are you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:45 pm

"Oh, I'm Layla. I'm Lex's.... friend." She decided on. No sense in telling Shuni all the details if he didn't need to know. "He's helping me get back on my feet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Shuni frowned, looking down at her feet.  "I'm sorry.  How were your feet hurt?  Daddy is good at helping fix hurts.  He's helping True get on his feet."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 pm

"Wha..?" Layla asked in confusion. Luckily, Ashton explained. "It's a saying, Shu. Helping someone 'get back on their feet' means they are going through tough times, and someone is helping them get past it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:00 pm

"Oh."  Shuni went to Layla and offered her a hug.  "It's going to be okay now.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Layla shifted awkwardly. "Uh, thanks?" She wasn't sure what to think right now. She, however, did hug Shuni back. "Anyway, Lex said perhaps I can help you out in here?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Shuni nodded eagerly.  "Okay!"  He took her hand and led her to his giant boiling pot of red.  "Stir, please?  So it doesn't boil over or burn on the bottom.  Yuck."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Layla nodded and stirred faithfully. "So, um, Shuni?" She asked as they worked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:41 pm

"Yes, Layla?" Shuni asked, standing on his stool as he added the pasta to hot water.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:42 pm

"What do you think of Lex?" She asked. "I mean, other than a brother."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Shuni thought about this.  "He used to be mean, but only as mean as he needed to be.  Then he didn't have to be mean to stay alive anymore.  Now he's grumpy and moody especially when his head hurts, but he protects us.  He is good.  Very good.  He helped Sam with the robot and Paul with numbers and True with lots of things and he makes bullies leave me alone."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Layla nodded appreciatively. "So... he didn't have happy beginings either, huh?"

Ashton cleared his throat. "How about you, Layla? Shuni, what do we want to know about Layla?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Shuni looked between Ashton and Layla, confused.  "Um.... Do you like cats?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:08 pm

"They're nice, although I've never really been around them a lot until today. Hugs has kind of been my buddy since I woke up." Layla replied with a smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 pm

"Hugs loves hugs," Shuni grinned, adding a couple things to the sauce.  "Everyone has someone but Hugs.  Hugs is happy you're here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Layla smiled a little. "Well, he's kind of insisted on sticking with me whether I want it or not, stubborn kitty."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Shuni nodded soberly as he mixed the garlic butter.  "Cats are always stubborn."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Layla smiled a little. "Lex is pretty stubborn too..." She commented off handedly. That made Ashton raise an eyebrow at her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Shuni nodded happily.  "Good stubborn, sometimes.  Ashton's stubborn, too.  And True and Sam."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next