Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Paul nodded and gave everyone-including Lex-a hug before he ran off to school.

"Shuni," Gaster asked, "Are you wanting to hang out at the lab with Sam and myself, or with Ashton today?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Shuni looked up at Ashton.  "Are we going to the park today?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Ashton nodded. "Sure. Lex, wanna come with?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:02 pm

"I guess I might as well.  Keep you two out of trouble," Lex grumbled as though this was a great hardship.
Shuni grinned then looked at Gaster.  "I will go with them today.  Tell Ally hi for me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Gaster nodded a promise before he went towards the lab with Sam. 

Ashton watched the two head off before he himself led the way to the park.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:07 pm

"What kind of clouds do you think we'll see today?" Shuni asked Ashton as they walked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:10 pm

"Don't know." Ashton said honestly. Once at the park, Ashton asked Shuni to go find a good spot while he got a drink at the fountain really quick. He was thirsty.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Shuni nodded and scampered off eagerly.  He could help!

Lex leaned against the fountain, watching Ashton through narrowed eyes.  "The dreams.  They're still chasing you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Ashton took a drink before he stood, wiping his mouth dry. "What do you mean?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Lex gave him a flat look.  "Don't try to bull me, Ash.  You're not sleeping.  Because of the dreams."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:23 pm

Ashton sighed a little. "I don't want anyone to worry about me. Especially over that..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Lex punched his shoulder in his version of gently.  "I don't worry.  I find ways to fix.  Besides, how are you supposed to watch my back when you can barely function?"

Shuni had found the perfect place!  He turned to run back to Ashton then hesitated.  A group of boys walked between him and his brothers.  The same group that had terrorized him earlier.  Biting his lip, he tried to sneek around them.  Too late.
"Hey, lookie there!  If it isn't the little kitten."
"Lost, little kitten?  Where's your big, bad brother?"
"Jerk got the drop on us last time.  He won't be so lucky next time."
"We have a message we want you to take to him."
Shuni instinctively covered his head as one of them picked him up by the back of the shirt and lifted him off the ground, preparing to punch him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Ashton laughed a little. "Thanks. Not entirely sure how you can fix a mind though." He started to walk towards where he saw Shuni run off to. he frowned as he spotted the group of people. "Hey Lex? Pretty sure it was those rats who were giving Shuni a hard time earlier." He growled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Lex scowled.  "Seriously?   Well, then, it's about time we were introduced to his... friends."  He started walking, letting Ashton take the lead and intervene.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Ashton sighed as he reached the gang. "I warned ya... I told you to scram and not anger our older brother, but did you listen? Nope. Perhaps it was my fault for going too easy and not breaking any bones. Now it's him you have to hope is merciful, and that's not exactly his forte, especially if you've already had a solid warning..." Ashton plucked Shuni away from the kids holding him easily. If they offered resistance, Ashton knocked the wind out of them cruelly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Shuni squeaked and clung to Ashton, shivering.  He peered around him at Lex, who stood with hands in his trench coat pockets, leveling the group of five with an icy look.  
"So.  You're the ones picking on Shuni," he said softly.  "I don't like it when people mess with what's mine."
"Ha!  Yeah, man, you're all... all talk, you... Right!" the leader stammered, trying desperately to bluff but not succeeding as he slowly backed away.
Lex didn't take his eyes off them.  "Ash, take Shuni home.  He doesn't need to see this."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:00 pm

Ashton nodded. "Just don't kill them...." He said ominously as he carried Shuni home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:04 pm

"No promises," Lex answered calmly.

Shuni gripped Ashton tightly.  "I hope they don't die.  They aren't that bad.  Just stupid."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:08 pm

Ashton nodded. "Just be home by dinner then." He told Lex and left. "Well, it depends on how stupid they are." He told Shuni. "Lex knows the differences between different stupids, and will judge and punish accordingly."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Shuni nodded then hugged Ashton tightly, pressing his face against him.

Lex smiled at the group.  "Now then.... What to do with you?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Ashton rubbed Shuni's back as he walked. "It's all right. Lex and I are here for you. Lex will take care of those rats for you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Shuni nodded.  "Thank you, Ashton."  He calmed down some and closed his eyes, taking comfort from his brother's presence.

About an hour later, five young men hung from their ankles under a bridge over a busy interstate.  All of them screamed and sobbed, begging for their lives or trying to bargain for their lives.  Lex stood on the brace they were hung from, casually cleaning under his nails with a knife as he watched them squirm.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Once home, Ashton made Shuni a cup of hot cocoa to make him feel better.

Echo slid down to the beam, looking at Lex in surprise. "What're you doing here?" She asked curiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Lex glanced at her then turned his attention back to the boys.  "Picking out a pinata for my birthday.  You?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Echo observed the boys dangling. "That one looks the fattest." She said pointing. "May mean he has the most stuff inside him." She turned back to Lex. "Following a lead. Heath was a dealer, and I learned where one of his suppliers was. I was passing through on my way to meet her."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next