Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:24 pm

"Do you want to set the table?" Gaster asked. He guessed that if Lex really wanted his help on problems, he would ask Gaster directly.

"I will be here in a couple of minutes." Sam said with a smile. "Let me wash my hands and wake up a little more and then I will be ready."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:43 pm

"Sure."  Lex took the plates and set everything up.  He took greater care than usual not to move too fast or move his head.  The headache wasn't bad yet, but he felt fragile.

"Okay!"  Shuni kissed Sam's cheek affectionately then slid out of his bed.  Scampering like a kitten, he ran to Paul's room.  He climbed up into Paul's bed and hugged him tightly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:49 pm

Sam slowly got ready. Paul yawned and stretched when Shuni woke him. Ashton was still sound asleep.

Gaster noticed Lex's carefulness. He wanted to help, but felt Lex would just deny it until he needed it anyway, so the doctor saved his breath. 

Kat came out, smiling and saying good morning to everyone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:53 pm

Shuni snuggled Paul happily and kissed his cheek.  "Good morning, brother!  Time to be waking up."

"Morning, chicky," Lex grunted.  "Decided to eat with us this morning?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Paul smiled and hugged Shuni back. "Okay! Did you sleep well?"

Kat smiled at Lex. "Yes. True wanted me to, as well as, and I quote, bring him some sunshine in my smile. And I like shaking things up once in a while."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:00 pm

"Very well!" Shuni chirped.  "Lex is helping with breakfast.  I should go fix it.  See you in a minute!"  He bounded off.  Bitty Kitty yawned and climbed up to lick Paul's chin.

Lex studied her a minute.  "Yeah, I can see you transferring sunshine in a smile."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Paul played with Bitty Kitty and pet her some before he got ready for breakfast.

Gaster finished the last of pancakes. He saw Shuni. "I think you have one more brother to go wake up." He said, and indicated to Ashton.

Kat shrugged. "I thought it sounded sweet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Shuni gasped then nodded.  "I'll get him!"  He ran to Ashton and climbed up onto the couch, hugging him like he hugged all his brothers.  "Ashton, waking up time!"

"I'm not much for sweet, but good that you like it," Lex shrugged.  "Pull up a chair."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Ashton groaned groggily as he woke. "Huh?"

Kat nodded and pulled a chair to True's usual spot to eat with everyone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Shuni smiled and kissed Ashton's cheek.  "It's breakfast time!  Daddy made pancakes and they smell good, but there's bacon for you.  You like bacon, don't you?  Can I help you build today?"

Lex made sure everything else was in order then plopped in the seat next to her.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Ashton woke up more. "Okay, but don't kiss me. It's weird when guys kiss other guys, okay?" He sat up. "As far as helping build, we'll see. Don't know what needs doing quite yet."

Kat felt she should and wanted to talk to Lex, but no ideas for conversation came to mind. Instead, she shifted awkwardly in her chair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:34 pm

"Why is it weird?" Shuni asked, honestly puzzled.  "We are brothers.  Isn't it okay for brothers?"

Lex had no problem letting the silence drag, basically ignoring everyone else as he picked at his food.  Water was good.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:39 pm

Ashton paused. "Maybe? I don't know. I can't remember. I'm just not an overly touchy guy either way." He stood and made his way to the table. He noticed Lex's behavior and made a mental note.

After breakfast, Kat left to run a couple errands, and let True know while promising to return.

Gaster did the dishes and asked Shuni if he was going to the lab with him and Sam today.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:43 pm

Shuni was a little disheartened by this revelation, but he perked up by the time Gaster asked his question.  Shuni looked to Ashton and Lex.  "Can I help?  Or should I go to the lab?"

True, of course, had to get in his kiss before she left, but he told her to take her time.  Just because he was stuck in his room, he didn't want her to be.  Plus, he hoped to talk to Gaster alone for a few moments.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Ashton looked to Lex for his opinion on Shuni helping.

Kat gladly kissed True before she left. She went home and changed, as well as showered and got a travel bag of clothes in case she had to stay overnight again. After that, she ran a couple of errands.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Lex shrugged.  "He's your brother, your responsibility.  I can find a spot for him, but only if you're willing to do the work of looking after him."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Ashton looked at Shuni. "If lex or I tell you to do something, you will do it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:04 am

Shuni nodded emphatically.  "I'll listen!  Promise!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:06 am

"All right. You can help then." Ashton said. 

With that figured out, Gaster went to True's room to let him know that he, Sam, and Paul were going to leave for the day.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:23 am

Shuni squealed in joy - causing Lex to wince - and hugged Ashton. "Thank you!". Almond instantly, he let go.  "Sorry."

True smiled.  "Thanks fror telling me.  Hey, Dad?  My... I feel weird."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:40 am

Ashton shrugged. "Hugging is fine, just no high pitch noises, okay? It hurts ears."

Gaster knelt beside True. "How so? Can you describe it for me?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:12 am

Shuni nodded seriously then his face cracked into a smile and he hugged Ashton again.  "Thank you, Ashton!"
"This is going to be fantastic," Lex muttered into his cup before finishing off his water and putting the cup in the sink.

True considered it.  "It feels... Like prickles.  Not exactly painful, but not comfortable, either.  Kind of annoying."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:47 am

Ashton patted Shuni's head. He still wasn't a very touchy person, unlike his brother, but he could tolerate it if it made Shuni happy.

Gaster smiled faintly. "I imagine it's the nerves 'waking up' so to say. Like when you fall asleep on your arm and it feels prickly when you wake up again."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:49 am

Shuni let go and stepped back, smiling happily up at Ashton.  "Can we walk Paul to school before we go to work?  Please?"

True looked down at his legs.  "Huh.  Is that what it feels like?"  He looked passed his father to the door.  "Um, hey, Dad?  Maybe later when you aren't busy, i was wondering if we could talk a little more.  About something else."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:52 am

"Uh,sure?" Ashton looked at Lex. "You mind if I walk with Shu there and back?"

Gaster nodded. "Of course. I believe I have a shorter day today."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next