Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Ashton just nodded. His throat felt like it had closed up suddenly. The thought of dying again scared him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 pm

"It wouldn't happen," Lex said flatly.  'IF it did, they'd be joining you.  Eventually."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Ashton looked down and nodded a little. "I think I already know your answer if I ask about me patrolling tomorrow..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:45 pm

"Forget it," Lex said, sitting down and pouring himself some tea.  "You're not going anywhere for the next couple of days and that's final."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Ashton nodded and sighed. "What should I do around here then? I hate doing nothing for too long..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:52 pm

Lex handed him his coat.  "Sew up the rips in this."  He poured himself some tea and made a face as he drank it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Ashton nodded. He's sew up everything else too. "I've heard people sometimes use honey or milk to make it not taste nearly so bad too." He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:58 pm

"Fresh out of those, but if I score some cash, I get some," Lex agreed.  He finished off the teaand went to wash out the cup.  "Saw that kid again.  Did I tell you that?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:00 am

Ashton shook his head. "What all happened?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:05 am

Lex gave him the Cliff notes version and ended by shaking his head.  "I swear that kid is going to get himself killed.  Some help to his family he'll be then."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:06 am

Ashton nodded thoughtfully. "What will you do if he keeps coming around?" Ashton asked. "Sounds like he's not giving up that easily."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:11 am

Lex shrugged.  "Dunno.  Handle him.  Give him to you to eat."  He was joking about the last part.  He went over to Ashton's bed and poked about.  "You got anything in here I shouldn't be finding?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:14 am

"Unless you plan on stealing from my mythical creature collection, no." Ashton said. "But at least use the better blanket. It's a lot harder for me to get cold than you..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:16 am

"This is fine, and your what collection?" Lex asked, giving him a quizzical look, sitting down cautiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:20 am

Ashton pointed to an unmarked box near his usual bed. "Mythical animals. It's not much, but I like any kind of mythical creatures. I don't have a basalisk or unicorn yet thought. You can look if you want."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:22 am

Curios now, Lex pulled out the box and looked inside.  "Aren't unicorns grily white ponies?  What's a bass... thing you said?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:25 am

Inside are various pictures and 3D figurine toys or plushes if he could find them. "Usually white horses with a single horn on their head, but otherwise yeah. A basalisk was a reptile or snakelike thing that's gaze could kill you, and it's breath made things rot. There's even stories of the blood being super deadly, like you couldn't even be directly touching it and be poisoned to an instant death by it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:28 am

(Point of curiosity, the original stories of unicorns show them to be pretty danged scary and untamable creatures.)

"Nasty."  Lex looked through the box then put it back without further comment.  He curled up under the blankets and squirmed to a more comfortable position.  "You should get some sleep.  Long day tomorrow."

(What time of day are we?)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:31 am

(XD I mean, I at least think they should be more dangerous than how they're normally portrayed. I mean, they have a weapon growing out of their heads, and horses can be terrifying in and of themselves.)

Ashton nodded and carefully laid back down and waited for sleep to claim him.

(Night XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:35 am

The next morning found True fast asleep with his face attempting to pick up the impression of his keyboard.  He'd fallen asleep while working on the collaboration song for Kat.  He'd been really tired lately, more so than usual.  Not as tired as that day Sam had been sick, but his body seemed to be taking its own sweet time recovering.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:37 am

This time, Gaster woke him in the morning. "True. Time to get up." After True was more or less up, Gaster got Sam, Paul, and Shuni up and moving before he started chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:40 am

Shuni was wide awake as always, chattering happily with his "brothers."  He still wasn't certain they really were his brothers, but he liked to pretend they were.  True was still pretty much asleep and narrowly missing rolling himself into walls as he headed for breakfast.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:42 am

Gaster served up pancakes for everyone. "True, do you want to get coffee with me after we drop Paul off at school?" He offered. "Or I could bring you back some coffee."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:44 am

"Hmm?  What?  Coffee?"  True blinked at him, trying to wake up.  "Sure, I'll come.  But can it be hot chocolate.Not a coffee fan."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:46 am

Gaster nodded. "I think they have hot chocolate there." He said as he sat down. Paul giggled. "True, you have red squares all over the side of your face."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next