Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:42 pm

"How about if we share the fault?" True offered, chuckling.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Kat laughed. "I think I can live with sharing the blame. What do you want to do now?" She asked as they walked out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:07 pm

True glanced up at the darkening sky.  Streetlamps were starting to flicker on, illuminating everything in a soft, electric golden glow.  "I think I should probably walk you home," he said.  He didn't think about it, it wasn't a conscious decision, but he knew if Kat invited him up, this time he would accept.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Kat smiiled. "All right. Maybe we could watch a movie or something?" She suggested. She didn't really want this fun night to end just yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:35 pm

"What did you have in mind?" True asked, wheeling along slowly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Kat thought for a moment. "How about Avatar? The one with the blue people?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:41 pm

"I've never seen that," True admitted.  "I heard it was all special effects and not much story line."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Kat smiled. "I think it more has a message than a story line, but I like it a lot. The effects are pretty good."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:13 pm

"Alright, if you like it, I'll give it a try," True nodded. "I heard it..." He trailed off, looking at the figure in the shadows just outside a pool of light. Led looked back, calm and predatory, the smoke from his cigarette coiling around his face. Amid the clamour iin his brain, True only registered one question: when had he started smoking? Lexwas on the other side of the street, no threat to them,but True still tensed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Kat noticed True tense, but hadn't seen Lex yet. "Hey, I'm pretty sure you'll like it." Kat said. "If you want, I can even pop some popcorn. How do you like your popcorn? Extra buttery? Parm cheese on top?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:44 pm

"Um."  True pulled his attention back to Kat just as Lex smiled at him.  "Parm cheese?  I've never heard of popcorn with parm cheese on it.  I'll give that a try if that's what you like."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Kat smiled. "I like it with and without. Depends on what I'm craving for more. Right now, it's just popcorn in general."

Ashton waited deeper in the alley Lex was in. The guy silently waited, as loyal and quiet as Lex's shadow.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:58 pm

"Tripple butter and salt?" True suggested with a grin, ignoring Lex and what his presence might mean for now.

Lex drew one more puff then tossed the joint aside.  "He's late," he commented to Ashton.  "I thought he said he wanted to meet me here at nine."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:02 pm

Kat made a purr that sounded like she was all for the idea. "I even have movie theater butter and salt just for popcorn. I think this is a must now."

Ashton shifted and stepped a little closer to Lex. "Um, maybe double check the day is correct?" He suggested. He meant no offense, simple troubleshooting. "Or maybe something came up that prevented him from coming?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:04 pm

"No kidding!  You are an awesome, Awesome person!" True crowed in delight.

Lex considered, the joint having eased this constant headache and soothed his normally volcanic temper.  "I'll give him half an hour, then we'll bounce."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:07 pm

Kat laughed. "I'm sorry! I have a slight popcorn addiction!" She opened the lobby door for True once they got to her complex.

Ashton nodded. After a few minutes, he decided to dare to ask, since he wasn't told earlier. "Um, sir? Who are you meeting with again?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:16 pm

"Thank you.  I think that's a great addiction," True chuckled, wheeling inside.  "Remind me where your place is?  I tend to get lost in places like this."

"Black Jack," Lex answered, naming the leader of the 5th street gang.  They didn't exactly have a great relationship.  Lex had stolen his turf from Black Jack, but Black Jack had rebuilt on the opposite side of the street.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Kat smiled. "Third floor. We have to take the cramped elevator, remember now?"

Ashton nodded. He remembered now. "I don't like Black Jack. He shot me in the leg once a long time ago for stealing from someplace on his turf."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:24 pm

"Gotcha."  True pushed the button and waited patiently.  When the elevator arrived, he carefully backed into it and tried to leave enough room for Kat to stand next to him.  "I can handle one flight of stairs, but not three."

"I know.  He's just coming for a meet today.  Stay back, but keep an eye on things," Lex told him.  "Be my eyes."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Kat smiled and squeezed in with him. "I usually take the elevator either way, but I'm usually lazy. And I doubt you would like our stairs anyway. They're pretty narrow."

Ashton nodded and stepped back. He made sure he had his two pistols as he looked around, high and low. Ashton never shot to kill, but there were a lot more places one could shoot to deter attackers than a kill shot. He preferred shooting the dominant hands.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:57 pm

"Ugh, no one likes narrow stairs," True shuddered.  "Why do they even still build them?"

Lex continued to wait patiently until at last two figures appeared.  One hung back, but the other strode forward.  "Black Jack.  Nice of you to show up."
"Got hung up with other business.  Sorry I'm late," Black Jack said.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Kat shrugged and stepped out first as the elevator opened. She made sure True had plenty of room to maneuver. "Saving space?" She suggested.

Ashton stayed perfectly hidden in the shadows. He kept tabs on Black Jack and his assumed shadow, and kept a lookout for any other possible hidden shadows of Black Jack lurking about.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:15 pm

"I'd rather wide stairs, but that makes sense," True said, wheeling out.  He headed down the hallway slowly.  

Lex endured Black Jack's small talk for a while then asked bluntly, "You said you had something important to discuss."
"Ah, yes!"  Black Jack grinned at Lex.  "I want 4th street."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Kat nodded. "I prefer stairs I don't perpetually feel like I'm about to fall down." She said as she unlocked the door to her apartment and invited True in. "Make yourself at home." She invited. "Oh, and remind me later to give you your present."

Ashton frowned.He didn't trust Black Jack, and was either paranoid or had a gut feeling the crook was planning something. Ashton slowly rested a hand on the hilt of a pistol, ready in case things got ugly fast.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:51 pm

"I'll remember," True said, wheeling toward the small couch.  "Do you need any help?"

Lex frowned.  "No one holds 4th.  It's neutral territory, as was agreed."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next