Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:57 pm

"I'm fine with that!" True agreed cheerfully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Kat laughed and kissed his cheek. "Any other plans or places you want to surprise me with?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 pm

"This was kind of the end of the line," True said.  "I'm sorry if that's a little anticlimactic."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Kat laughed. "Are you kidding me? I thought all our dates have been amazing, but this one blows them all out of the water."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 pm

"I should certainly hope so," True said softly, drawing her in for a deep, tender kiss.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Katrina gladly kissed him back. It was different this time, since True was indeed standing, but she decided that the change was not bad at all.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 am

True took Kat around the house, showing off various features to her.  He took his time, stealing a moment here and there to kiss her, before finally saying, "It's after midnight.  We should head home."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Kat yawned a bit, stifling a yawn. "That sounds good. May I crash with you tonight?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:39 pm

"Nothing would make me happier," True smiled.  He walked slowly back to the door where he'd left his chair.  His legs were barely holding him anymore, and he was forced to lean on Kat to stay upright.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Kat supported him as best she could back to his chair, and helped ease him back down in it. She kissed him once he was settled back in.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 pm

True chuckled softly, blushing.  "There is one problem with this house..."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:45 pm

Kat creased her brow. "What's that? I thought it seemed pretty perfect already."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 pm

"One of us is going to have to get a car," True chuckled, dialing the cab company.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Kat laughed. "Well, we could get a car that's cheap because of mechanical issues, and see if a certain brother of yours will fix it up for us."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:57 pm

"I like that idea," True agreed, smiling happily.  He sobered.  "I'm sorry I didn't ask your father for your hand.  Never met him, don't even know how to get ahold of him, but I still feel bad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Kat smiled. "We can skype him if you want. I've called him a few times and told him about you, and he seems to like you. He and mom both like your music."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 pm

"I'd like that," True smiled.  "Thank you.  We can do that tomorrow."
The cab arrived then and once again True made the transition into the back seat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Kat sat beside him in the back, and did her best to not fall asleep on the way home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Once they arrived home, True led her inside as quietly as possible, leading her into his room and tucking her into bed beside him.  "Good night," he whispered, kissing her cheek.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Kat smiled and cuddled beside him."Good night." She replied and rather quickly dozed off.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:15 pm

True lay awake next to Kat, stroking her face tenderly.

Upstairs, someone else was awake.  Chris sat on the window ledge, rocking restlessly.  He stared out, chewing his nails.  He wanted desperately to wake Ashton and talk to him, do Something, but no.  Ashton needed sleep.  He moved away from the window and silently pulled on a pair of pants before slipping out of Ashton's room.  And stood.  Now what?  He didn't know what to do.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Ashton continued to sleep. He had been sleeping better recently; less nightmares woke him.

Gaster quietly got up and went to the kitchen, getting a glass of water. He had been reading for a while, but sleep had evaded him. The doctor hoped the water would help him go to sleep just a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Chris heard movement downstairs and went to investigate.  He paused when he saw it was Gaster.  Oh.  He hesitated, realizing he hadn't put on a shirt.  Maybe the doctor hadn't seen him yet and he could escape back upstairs?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Gaster hadn't noticed Chris yet. He was distracted with his own thoughts.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Chris tiptoed back upstairs and picked up a shirt.  Okay... now he was stuck again.  He could stay up here and try not to wake people, or he could go back downstairs and talk to the guy he was most scared of.  Chris let out a sigh and pulled on the shirt.  He was going to have to talk to him eventually.  He turned and walked back downstairs, dreading it the whole way.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next