Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Ashton yelped and sat bolt upright, startled. He took a few deep breaths to calm down. "You scared me!" He told Shuni, not mad in the slightest. "Next time, would you please knock?" He requested politely. "We'll be down soon."

Layla yawned and stretched. "Mmmm.... wonder what's on the menu today."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 38 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:02 pm

"Okay!  I'm sorry.  I will knock," Shuni promised.  "Mommy made special breakfast!"  He turned and ran to Lex's room, knocking this time.  "Lex!"
"Smells like pancakes and sausage," Lex yawned.  "Yeah, Shuni, I know.  Breakfast time.  We'll be there in a minute."
"Okay!"  Shuni could be heard running downstairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Ashton stretched and stood. He rumaged in his drawers for clean clothes, throwing the dirty ones in the hamper. The sun filtering through the window shown across his skin and made his hair look shiny.

Layla yawned again and looked down at herself. "Do you mind if I just wear this shirt today?" She asked. Chances were if he said yes, Layla was just going to steal this shirt. It was comfy, and smelled of Lex to boot.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:17 pm

"That was close," Chris commented.  He lay in bed watching Ashton, the sheet only just covering the important bits.  He smiled faintly at Ashton.

Lex shrugged as he stood and started changing.  "Go for it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:31 pm

"Yeah." Ashton agreed. "But he should knock in the future at least now." He found a clean pair of grey boxers and pulled them on, and then pants and a shirt.

Layla smiled and shimmied a bra and clean pants on after retrieving them from her stuff in the other room. She then went downstairs, smiling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Chris sat up.  "Um, Ashton, about last night..."

Lex followed, having changed quickly.  He sniffed and nodded.  "Pancakes and sausages.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Ashton blushed a little as he remembered, but smiled. "Yeah? what about it?"

Layla smiled at lex and ruffled Paul's hair. He beamed as he chewed his food.
"These are really good mom!" Sam complimented.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:45 pm

"I'm sorry if I pushed you to far to fast.  I don't know how to express... things... well, not physically," Chris admitted.

"Thank you, dear," Geena smiled proudly.  "Ah, Lex, Layla, good morning!  Any plans for today?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Ashton smiled and laughed a little. "It's fine. I'm not good expressing things much at all. Besides, it'd happen eventually... right?"

Layla smiled happily and nodded. "Lex is going to help me move the last of my stuff into his room."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:56 pm

"Yes, but at your pace.  It's okay to tell me no," Chris smiled as he got dressed.  "We don't need to rush anything.  Remind me of that if I forget."

"Oh, you are, are you?" Geena smiled.  "When did this come about?"
"She can't keep sleeping on the couch, can she?" Lex said, helping himself.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm

"Okay." Ashton agreed. "Now, let's get breakfast before Lex eats it all." He grinned.

Layla smiled and giggled a little. She kind of suspected and knew it was a bit more to it than that, but decided to let Lex decide what all he wanted to share on it. "Thank you for breakfast, Mom."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:16 pm

"Agreed.  I'm hungry."  Chris actually stopped to think about that.  Hungry.  For the first time in weeks, he was hungry!  He smiled at Ashton then headed for the stairs.  "I'll beat you to it, Ashy!"

"You are very welcome, my dear," Geena smiled.  She looked up as Ashton and Chris came down the stairs.  "Ah, there you two are!  I was beginning to wonder."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:21 pm

"No you won't!" Ashton protested and raced Chris down. He grinned at Geena. "Hi!"

Gaster chuckled softly as he watched everyone around him. He enjoyed and loved his family. There was always something amusing going on.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Chris sighed dramatically as he plopped into his seat.  "I suppose you win."
"Good morning, you two," Geena chuckled.  She brushed Chris' hair gently and put a plate in front of him before doing the same for Ashton.  "There.  Your breakfast," she said.
She'd created a meat pancake that almost looked like a real pancake along with three sausage links.  Ashton's breakfast looked just like the others'.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Ashton smiled, genuinely appreciating the effort Geena put into it. "Thanks." He told her in a chipper tone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 pm

"You are very welcome," Geena smiled.  "Now, Paul, you need to pick up the pace or you'll be late for school."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:30 pm

(Sorry! It happened again that I got distracted!)

"Okay!" Paul chirped. He gobbled up the rest of his food and scampered off.
"I can do the dishes after." Ashton volunteered as Gaster got up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:51 pm

"Thank you, Ashton.  What are your plans for today?" Geena asked.  "Or you, Chris?"
Chris froze when Geena addressed him.  "Um..."

(It's okay.  Heading to bed.  Night.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:52 pm

(Nighty night!)

Ashton looked at Chris and shrugged. "I don't think we really have anything planned yet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:06 am

"Alright.  Let me know if you change your minds," Geena smiled.

Shuni hurried to scrub his teeth and was soon ready to walk with Paul to school.  Lex waited casually by the door.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:16 am

Ashton nodded. Once everyone was done eating, he gathered the dishes to clean. 

Layla tried not to keep Lex waiting long. She brushed her teeth and her hair, pulling the thick blond locks into a pony tail. She smiled at Lex as she headed to the door.

Gaster looked at Geena as Shuni met him and Paul. "Geena?" He asked. "Would you like to walk Paul to school with us?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 am

"Are you going to walk your brother to school?" Chris asked Ashton.

"We can head to your place after seeing the puppy to school," Lex told Layla.

Geena smiled at Gaster as she hung up her apron.  "I would like nothing better!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:29 am

"Almost done with dishes!" Ashton called back. "Then yeah, I would!"

Layla smiled. "Sure."

Paul cheered when he heard his mom was coming with. "Can I hold your hand when we walk?" He asked her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:33 am

Chris came over and awkwardly tried to help Ashton wash the dishes.  He'd never washed dishes before in his life.

"Yes, dear, you can hold my hand," Geena smiled at him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 am

Ashton smiled and showed Chris how to do it. ".... And once its cleaned and rinsed, put it here to dry. We'll put them away later."

Paul cheered again. "You're the best mommy ever!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next