Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:49 pm

"He's skittish right now. Seems to be not so happy about Tramp, but doing okay. Least he's not hiding under his bed again," Lex replied.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:05 pm

Ashton nodded. "Be extra nice to him for me please?" He asked Lex hopefully.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:24 pm

Lex grumbled under his breath but nodded. "Fine. When Tramp's better, you'd best hang out with Shuni more."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Ashton nodded. "I will." He promised. "Thanks Lex."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Lex nodded and stepped out.
Tramp stirred, moaning softly as he came around.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Ashton gently rubbed Tramp's back, staying quite while he kept trying to keep him feeling comfortable and safe.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 am

Tramp sat up slowly, moving away from Ashton but not breaking the contact on his back. He rocked in place slowly, his skin covered in goosebumps. "I don't want to go back," he mumbled. "Don't want to."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:02 am

"Go back to where?" Ashton asked softly. As long as Tramp seemed to enjoy the back rub, Ashton would keep it up, or his arm fell asleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:07 am

"Don't want to go home," Tramp mumbled, his eyes glassy, a sure sign he was feverish. "Grandma, please, let me stay here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:10 am

Ashton realized that he must have been in a fever vision and just stayed with him for now. "You can stay here." Ashton assured Tramp, although he wasn't sure how much it would help.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:11 am

Tramp managed to nod. "I don't want to go home... Grandma? Grandma?" He tried to get up, but his knees wouldn't support him. "Grandma! Wake up!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 am

Ashton wrapped his arms around Tramp, not wanting Tramp to hurt himself. "Shhh.... Tramp, it's a dream, okay? Ashy is here. I got you now. You're safe here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:17 am

"NO!" Tramp screamed, struggling. "NO! Please, no! Grandma! No!"
The door burst open. "Ashton, what's wrong?" Lex demanded.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:21 am

"Fever vision." Ashton explained with a grunt. He held Tramp securely, like a small child, close to his chest and in a way that as long as Tramp didn't overpower Ashton, it would be hard for him to escape and hurt himself. "Shhhhshhshhh.... Tramp, you're okay. You're safe."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 am

"NO!" Tramp squealed, bucking his body. "No, please don't hurt her! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please!"
Lex nodded and came close, ready to help if needed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:33 am

"Tramp,  you're dreaming. I'm right here. I'm safe, and you're safe. It's okay..." Ashton kept trying to reassure him, maintaining his strong hold on Tramp, although careful not to injure his companion.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 am

Tramp jerked in Ashton's grip then hung panting, sobbing incoherently as he came back to the present.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:43 am

As Tramp relaxed, Ashton relaxed his hold on him, but still kept him near and softly continued to tell him he was all right and safe here, and that it was okay now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am

Tramp looked up slowly, shaking hard. He swallowed. "I'm sorry," he croaked. "I'm... I'm okay. I'm sorry."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 am

Ashton smiled kindly. "It's all right. Do you want some water?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:59 am

Tramp nodded jerkily. "Please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:01 am

Ashton looked at Lex hopefully, silently asking him if he would please get it for Tramp.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 am

Lex grunted and headed downstairs. He returned with a cup of water and handed it to Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 am

Ashton nodded a thanks to Lex and gently tried to coax Tramp into drinking some water. "You're all right. See? Lex even got you a glass of fresh water. You're safe here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:14 am

Tramp managed to put his hands around the glass, but he was shaking so much if Ashton let go there'd be water everywhere. "Thank you." He sipped slowly, trying to come to terms with reality.
Lex noticed a rather concentrated look passing over Tramp's expression and grabbed a bucket. Just in time, too, as Tramp hunched over the bucket and ralfed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next