Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Ashton snorted. "Yeah right. They'll like what they see thanks to you, until they realize how scarred I am."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Tramp giggled at that, shaking his head at Ashton.  "Everyone's got scars, love, whether or not you can see them.  Besides, a lot of lads and lassies love a man with scars."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Ashton hesitated and pulled up his shirt enough for Tramp to just see his stomach. Ashton almost had abs he was that solid, but the skin was covered in a web of slash and stab scars, and even a few bullet scars. All of them were in varying states of fading, but also only possible from close to a decade of a rough Street life. Some looked like they should have been fatal, and bone chillingly, a few thin and faint ones from long ago looked like autopsy scars.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Tramp's expression didn't change.  He merely tipped his head to one side and studied the scars curiously.  He reached out and touched a finger to one scar, trailing it lightly to another, and following that one to the next.  "You ever think about tattooing a design?  Some of these are pretty cool."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Ashton shivered a little at Tramps touch. "No, I haven't. Never had the time or extra money for that kind of thing."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Tramp's fingers found a particularly interesting surgical scar and circled it lightly.  "Fair point.  Besides, that might take away from the beauty here."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 pm

"Beauty?" He murmured doubtingly. Tramp's tracing addled his mind a little. How could someone just touching him affect him so much?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Tramp rested a warm palm on Ashton's stomach and gave him a flat look.  "Embrace your sh-t, man.  Come on!  You're like the most... wonderfully memorable face to walk these streets and you're acting like the Beast in Beauty and the Beast."  Tramp paused to consider that.  "Come to think of it, the Beast was way hotter than the Prince he turned into."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Ashton laughed softly. Tramp's hand.... his words... it made him feel somehow peaceful. Tramp's voice and words seemed to lull him, and for a guy living on the streets, physical contact usually calmed him down pretty well and made him feel safe. Ashton opened his mouth and hesitated. He wanted to ask if Tramp would still say that, after knowing what Proditor put him through, but he stopped himself. What if Tramp thought he was actually a freak, like he feared? Scars were one thing, but his "diet", slowed heart rate, and seeming inability to be killed was another.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Tramp realized his hand had been resting of Ashton's warm, tight muscles for too long.  He played off the potentially awkward moment by stretching with a yawn.  He winced as the stretch pulled his broken ribs.  "Ow.  I hate breaking ribs."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:49 pm

"You should lay down." Ashton softly urged. "Rest should help you recover quicker. I'll wake you for dinner, okay?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Tramp gave a slight nod and laid back gingerly.  "I don't suppose I could get another joint or something stronger with dinner?" he asked hopefully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:53 pm

"Depends." Ashton said. "The joints aren't mine, and that's all I feel willing to get at the moment. I'll try to get more though tonight."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 pm

"Okay.  Thanks," Tramp agreed, trying not to sound disappointed.  He called to Bobo, who happily hopped up onto the bed and snuggled up with him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Ashton looked down and fidgeted with his hands a bit before finding a paper and pen to mess with.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:58 pm

"What are you doing?" Tramp asked, sounding tired as he watched Ashton over the hill of fluff.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Ashton shrugged. "Dunno. Doodling?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:01 pm

"Okay," Tramp mumbled, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

A couple of minutes later, Lex tapped on Ashton's door.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Ashton quietly told Lex to come in. He didn't want to wake Tramp.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Lex stuck his head in.  "Got a minute?  We can step out not to wake sleeping beauty."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:11 pm

Ashton nodded. He set the pen and paper on the nightstand and followed Lex out to the hallway. "yeah? What's up?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Lex folded his arms and leaned against the wall.  "Just checking up.  How's it going in there?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Ashton blushed and looked down. "Good, I think. He fixed my hair and tried to tell me to stop being so hard on myself, and sort of called me good looking."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Lex examined Ashton's hair.  "It does look better," he admitted.  "Hasn't he said stuff like that before?  The good looking stuff.  And I agree with him about being hard on yourself."  Truth was, Lex was a tiny bit jealous.  He didn't mean to be.  He wanted what was best for Ashton, what would make him happy, but for so long it had been just the two of them, and Lex had never been good about sharing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 pm

"Yeah, but it seemed... different, this time." Ashton said. He noticed Lex's overall attitude. "And dude, it'll be fine. Promise. Actually, wanna talk to him later? would that help?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next