Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Ashton kept his hand on the glass, steadying it. "I think we are okay for now. Thank you, Geena." he said sincerely.

Layla sadly shook her head. "He didn't seem to want to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 pm

"I'm downstairs if you need me," Geena said.  "Come, Shuni."
Shuni reluctantly left Bobo, following Geena downstairs.

"Ashton will have to find him a reason to," Lex sighed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Ashton nodded a thanks to Shuni before he left, and focused back on Tramp. "Are you hungry?" He asked gently and patiently. "Geena and Layla made cookies today. I've heard they're very good."

"If Tramp finds he genuinely does care, and wants to be with Ashton, that will be reason enough." Layla said faithfully.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:16 pm

"I don't like cookies," Tramp mumbled.  But he was hungry.  He turned slightly to see the cookies.

"I hope so, otherwise he'll break Ashton's heart," Lex sighed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:18 pm

"Is there anything you do want to eat?" Ashton asked.

Layla looked sympathetic. "I hope that doesn't happen. Ashton's a sweet guy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:51 pm

"No trouble," Tramp mumbled tiredly.  He didn't want to cause anymore trouble.  He just wanted a fix and to sleep.

"If he breaks Ashton's heart, I may break his face," Lex muttered.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:52 pm

"it wouldn't be trouble." Ashrton quietly assured him.

"I don't think you'll be the only one." Layla commented. "I can see Shuni sicking an army of cats, and Geena cares a lot about Ashton too I think."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:04 pm

"I'm not picky," Tramp mumbled.  He was hungry, but Ashton was so solid and there.  Just there.  He didn't want Ashton to go.

"Hmm, I wonder if Shuni can control cats like that," Lex mused.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Ashton nodded. He pulled out his phone and texted Lex. He would have texted Geena since she did offer, but he didn't have her number.

~Hey, can I ask the biggest favor? Can you please bring some dinner for Tramp, or ask Geena?~
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Lex jumped when his phone buzzed.  He wasn't used to having a phone, it being a new addition since coming to live with Gaster.  There'd never been a reason to have one before that justified the cost.  He dug it out and read the text, getting that crimp in the corner of his mouth that said he was annoyed.  "I gotta go for a minute.  Be right back."  He headed downstairs to talk with Geena. 
Geena smiled, and she and Shuni put together a tray of dinner for Tramp and Ashton.  Geena carried it upstairs while Shuni got things ready for dinner with the family.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Layla actually followed Lex, and hugged him from behind as he talked with Geena, wrapping her arms around his waist.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Lex glanced at her over his shoulder.  "What?"

Tramp jumped when Geena walked in.  "Here you go, spaghetti and meatballs!  Ashton, these meatballs are yours."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Layla smiled and shrugged, still hugging him. "Nothing. Can I not hug you, or would you rather I do more of this?" She let Lex go and started scratching his back.

Ashton tried to assure Tramp everything was all right. "Thank you, Geena." He told her before turning to Tramp. "Please eat at least a little?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:40 pm

"What are you doing?" Lex asked, honestly confused.
"Scratching your back.  You should purr.  That's what kitties do," Shuni informed him.
"Purr?" Lex asked, confused.

Tramp struggled to sit upright.  Ashton asked so little of him.  He should try.  "Okay."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:46 pm

"It's suppose to feel good." Layla explained. "Although i can just massage your shoulders again if you want."

Ashton supported Tramp as he sat up, and brought the plate closer to his friend.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:03 pm

"Not right now, but thanks.  I'm going to help Shuni with dinner," Lex said, nodding to her.

Tramp listlessly pulled a bite into his mouth.  Flavor hit him like a truck.  His back stiffened and his eyes went wide.  He hadn't had anything that tasted this good in... many many years!  "Whoa!" he mumbled around the bite.
"Ashton, do you know my number?" Geena asked, watching in amusement.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Ashton laughed a little at Tramp's enjoyment jovially. "No, I don't Geena." He answered.

Layla smiled. "All right. Mind if I watch?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Geena gave him her number and slipped out.
Tramp swallowed the noodles and stabbed a meatball.  He hesitated, studying it a moment, used to his meat being somewhat old and often making him sick.  After the noodles, though, he had to try a bite.  He collapsed back against Ashton, whimpering softly, eyes closed.

"Sure," Lex agreed, finding his apron and stepping in to help Shuni.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Ashton smiled a little. "Is it good?" he asked softly. "I've heard Shuni makes really good food."

Layla smiled and pulled up a barstool to watch the two work on dinner.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:22 pm

Tramp's eyes flew open.  He started to say something then had to finish chewing and swallowing before he could blurt out, "You haven't eaten this?!  This is... this is.... food of the GODS!  I can't wrap my head around this.  I can't remember the last time I had food like this.  Sure, the occasional cheap meal bought by one of my clients, but nothing like this."

Lex was a little clumsy in the kitchen but well-meaning, and Shuni was patient in teaching him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Ashton smiled sadly. "I, ah, can't eat it." He said softly. "Most any food makes me sick. I can only eat raw meat and drink water without throwing up afterwords." He confessed, looking down awkwardly.

Layla just watched them work quietly. Lex looked cute in an apron.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Tramp paused, his fork buried in noodles.  "Raw meat?" he questioned, not sure if he'd heard right.  "I thought that stuff made you sick and gave you worms and junk."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:28 pm

"Normally, yeah, but I'm not, ah, normal." Ashton murmured.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:32 pm

"Oh.  Okay."  Tramp took another bite.  "So that means these are yours."  He pushed the plate of uncooked meatballs closer to Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Ashton nodded a little, but didn't eat yet, just watched Tramp a bit. He... he was all right with that? He didn't find it super weird?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next