Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:21 am

Treble continued to purr loudly and attempted to lick the hand True was petting her with.

Ashton smiled a little at Night and let the kitten do as he wanted. He wanted to talk to Lex again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 13 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 am

True grinned.  "You're so sweet."  He looked up as Lex came in with Layla.  "Look who's decided to join us!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:32 am

Layla smiled at everyone. She had enjoyed her walk with Lex. While he wasn't too affectionate or expressive, she had learned to read between the lines so to say, and thought Lex was actually sweet. in his own way. "How is everyone?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:42 am

"Pretty good!" True said cheerfully.  "I'm getting squished by a kitty, and Geena is getting a crash course in music."  True looked at Lex.  "Ashton's upstairs.  We should be meeting Paul at school soon."
"Go ahead without us if we're not down in time," Lex said, heading up.  "And be nice to Geena.  Don't con her into singing if she don't want to."
"When have I ever done that?" True demanded.
"To me.  A few weeks ago."
"Oh, right."
Geena laughed as Lex headed upstairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:44 am

"And me." Layla said cheerfully as she sat down near Geena. "Mind if I listen in too?"
"Not at all." Kat invited. "The more, the merrier."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:49 am

"Welcome!" True grinned.
Geena smiled at her.  "It's nice to have another girl around."
Hugs seemed to agree as he jumped into Layla's lap and settled down.

Lex knocked on Ashton's door.  "Ash?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:51 am

Layla giggled and hugged Hugs close, showering him in affection.

"Yeah?" Ashton asked Lex. He sat up. "You can come in." He invited, although he knew Lex would probably come in with or without an invitation.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:52 am

Hugs was in kitty heaven, purring deeply as Layla hugged him.
"I think he's smiling," True commented, scratching Treble's ear.
"That is definitely a smile," Geena agreed.

Lex wandered in and plopped down on the end of the bed.  "Sup?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:01 am

Layla giggled. "Well, he's a good cat, and he should smile then." She concluded as she pet Hugs with one hand while holding him close with her other arm.

"Tramp's gone." Ashton said bluntly. "He's vanished, and I'm worried. No one claims to have seen him today, and both his warehouse and hideout are empty as if he never was there. All I found as proof he really was there was this." He showed Lex the dog toy he got from the warehouse. "I'm worried for him."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 am

Lex frowned, considering.  "I'll poke around.  Maybe I'll find a corner you haven't poked in, yet.  A rock or something.  We'll find him."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:48 am

Ashton nodded. "Thanks, Lex. I also have a couple of ears hired as well to let me know if they notice something." He sighed and scratched Night's head.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:35 pm

"You're on top of things," Lex commented.  "He's got to have another hideout somewhere.  A back up plan.  Right?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Ashton hesitated before nodding. "You're right. You always are. He is probably at another hideout, lying low. I just still wish I could help."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Lex patted his shoulder.  "I know.  He's a survivor.  He'll be alright."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Ashton smiled a little thankfully at Lex. "Right. I'll look again tomorrow. Maybe something will pop up then." He paused. "How was your walk with Layla?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm

"Good.  Just showed her around some places, got her take on a couple ideas," Lex said.  "Thinking of trying to find a job.  Be nice to have some income.  Part time."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:17 pm

"What were you thinking of?" Ashton asked, curious. Finding work himself would admittedly be nice, but he has no clue what to do.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 pm

"Was thinking mechanics," Lex said.  "It's low-level stuff, but I ain't going to school for eight years just to get a piece of paper that says I can work on the Doctor's level of gadgets."  He'd had an inkling of an idea for something much more fun, but.... nah.  That was just a pipe dream.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:23 pm

"I think you'd be good at it." Ashton said sincerely. "And if Sam's bot does well, you could probably use that as part of your resume to say you helped on that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 pm

"Maybe," Lex agreed.  "I'll still work on the bots for fun.  They're amusing."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Ashton smiled. "You think Sam has a good chance, even if he is a rookie kid?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:53 pm

"I'll eat a cat if he doesn't place," Lex said bluntly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Ashton laughed. "Just promise not to eat Night and we'll still be cool."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:56 pm

"Or Hugs," Lex agreed.  He leaned over and fished a cigarette out of his pocket.  He'd dropped the habit after the surgery, but holding one in his mouth was something of a comfort.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:58 pm

"How's your head these days?" He asked curiously. He knew it was suppose to stop the headaches, but never had asked Lex how much it helped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next