Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Layla tried to hide her beet red face. "S-sorry..." She told Lex softly. She didn't know why she was apologizing. Probably because she felt guilty for him feeling so flustered.

Gaster nodded and thanked Shuni before looking them over and smiled. "Perfect. This is great. It looks like I do not have to make a counter serum after all. Ally, the clever girl, found out that all Lex has to do is take a regular dosage of Omega 3 and Vitamin C, which is perfectly natural and even healthy. Plus, if he's deficient already, he will probably feel better sooner while it helps neutralize the poison." Gaster set the papers down. "I want to run a couple of tests on it just to make sure it works in reality, but this is great. Thank you Shuni, and thank you Ally."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 31 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 pm

True moved closer and patted her elbow.  "Don't apologize, Layla.  Take advantage of embarrassing him while you can.  Not many can do that, you know."

Shuni smiled happily.  "YAY!"  Then he quieted.  "Daddy?  Why is Miss Geena crying?  Doesn't she think Lex could get better?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Layla looked up a little, first at true, and then at Lex. "Really?" She asked Lex. "You don't embarrass easily?"

Gaster frowned. "Geena is crying?" He shook his head a little. "Shuni, would you please see if Ally needs anymore help? I'll take care of Geena, all right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:43 pm

"Why would I?  I'm epic, which is better than awesome," Lex said calmly as though it was an obvious fact.

Shuni nodded and went to find Ally once more.

Geena was in her office tidying things up that didn't need to be tidied.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Layla smiled a little, and decided to try and make Lex blush again. "Yes... but you are also a man, and a gorgeous one at that." She said, placing a hand on his thigh just above his knee and kissed his cheek again, slightly longer this time.

Ally was in her office. She had switched her computer from running simulations to some anime about cat girls.

Gaster found Geena there and lightly knocked on the doorframe. "Geena?" He asked softly. "Shuni said you were crying... is everything all right? Can I help any?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Lex suddenly found he couldn't form a proper sentence and stammered incoherently for a solid minute as his cheeks got redder and redder. 

Shuni quietly sat in the chair next to her and settled down to watch.

Geena glanced up at him, perfectly normal in appearance now.  "Ah, I am sorry to worry you.  No, everything is fine, although I am glad you stopped in.  Monday morning I have a doctor's appointment and need to come in late.  Is that alright?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Layla smiled and giggled. She thought Lex looked cute all flustered, and she found it attractive that he was not only a scary, streetwise and hardened bad boy, but still had a softer side. She was blushing a little herself though. Of course she had done this and more to get men flustered, but with Lex... it felt a lot different, but in a good way she thought.

Ally noticed him this time, and offered him some popcorn she was munching on silently.

Gaster nodded. "Of course. If you need to, you can take the whole day off Monday. And Geena?" He hesitated a little. "I... I know things may not be... the best, between us right now, but if you need me... I still want to be there for you, okay?" He rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks turning a light pink.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:05 am

True cleared his throat.  "Maybe you two could wait to practice embarrassing each other when you don't have an audience?" he hinted, indicating he didn't think this game exactly appropriate for Sam or Paul to be watching.  Not to mention it made him a tad uncomfortable.

Geena inclined her head.  "Thank you, Doctor.  You are a good employer... and a good friend.  I appreciate that."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:11 am

Layla nodded and withdrew her hand. "Oh, ah, right. Sorry." 

Gaster nodded. "It's no trouble at all." He told Geena warmly and honestly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 am

True grinned at the pair.  "I'm going to the gym for a while.  Sam, you're in charge."
"Why is he in charge?" Lex grumbled.
"Because he's the most responsible one at this crowd," True smirked as he carefully turned his chair around toward the door.

Geena managed a faint smile.  "Thank you, Doctor."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:42 am

Sam laughed while Ashton looked in mock offense. "So Lex and I aren't responsible?" Ashton asked True. Paul just giggled and asked if he could go with True.

Gaster nodded and ducked out, not wanting to make it awkward. The doctor decided to see if Lex wanted an update before he tested for confirmation on the potential breakthrough before he tested it completely.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:50 am

True snorted.  "Ashton, you're half asleep, and Lex just barely discovered girls exist.  So yes, right now Sam is the most responsible one.  Sam, keep an eye on them.  Yes, Paul, if you want you can come, but it's kind of boring."
Lex just rolled his eyes.  "You're a dope, True."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:18 am

Layla smiled a little. She now wanted some time with Lex to discuss.... things. Besides, he was even cuter all flustered.
Paul cheered and wriggled out of Lex's arms to follow True.

Gaster came in right as True was about to leave and knocked on the doorframe. "Everyone behaving?" He asked jokingly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:48 pm

"Nope.  They are all being kind of bratty, especially Lex.  Right, Paul?" True grinned, pulling Paul into his lap.  "That's why Paul and I are heading to the gym."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:36 pm

"As long as no one and nothing is broken... I suppose that's all right." gaster nodded. "You two behave. Lex, Dr. Ally and I may have made a breakthrough in how to clear up the remnants of the poison, and if it works like we hope in the tests, you won't even be really taking medicine. Just a couple of pills that have some basic nutrients in them."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 pm

True headed out, chatting merrily with Paul about the exercises he intended to do.

Lex sat up a little, frowning.  "Basic what?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:02 pm

"Things your body wants and needs to survive, like calcium and Vitamins C, A, D et cetera." Gaster explained. "It's actually healthy to take some pills of these things as supplements for some of the nutrients you might be lacking. In this case, you may only have to take an Omega 3 pill and a Vitamin C pill once a day to combat this, and more as needed for the headaches."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:24 pm

"Okay," Lex said slowly.  "So how is this not medication?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:03 pm

"Medication is usually a synthetic drug needed to take in specific doses or else." Gaster tried to explain. "These it will take a huge overdose before you start feeling ill."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Lex hesitated, studying Gaster.  "Okay," he said at last.  "Okay.  I guess you know what you're doing.  When do we start?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Gaster rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, first I would like to run a few tangible tests to make sure it works as hoped. Ally ran some computer simulations of it, but I still like to double check old school style with the actual thing. Potentially, if things go smoothly, you could go home and start tomorrow if you want."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 pm

"That sounds nice.  No offense, but I think I speak for Ashton, too, when I say... this place kind of sucks," Lex said blandly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Gaster laughed humorlessly. "Yeah, I apologize. However, it was either this or the hospital, and shockingly, I don't like hospitals."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:25 pm

"Shockingly, I've never been in a hospital," Lex shrugged.  "You, Ash?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:26 pm

Ashton thought for a long moment. "Not that I remember.... but i figure I would not be happy there at all."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next